PDA

View Full Version : A Chrono Cross question

Female_Vivi
May 14th, 2002, 09:04 AM
The big day has finnaly came!! Yesterday I received CHRONO CROSS!!!! After looking at the wonderfull intro etc etc. I started playing. But as a upcoming gamer I got STUCK!!!

I have to get these Komodo Scales for Leena. So I went to Lizard Rock (or something like that) and started looking around. Where can I find these things?? I've looked everywhere but DON'T KNOW where to find them!!!

IcyMourdor
May 14th, 2002, 10:28 AM
Okay, listen up kiddies, Master Mourdor is giving another lesson.

The komodo scales are earned by fighting the tall lizard like creatures. There are three creatures, each carrying one scale. Fight them and defeat them to get the scale.

The first one can be found in the first screen of Lizard Rock. There are two paths to the left. Go in the bottom one and push the large shell in front of the tunnel. Now, go around and chase the komodo into the tunnel, and then fight him. Scale #1 found.

The second one is found by playing tag. Go to the upper-left screen of Lizard Rock. There we be a circular path. You have to just continue chasing it til you touch it. It may look like you can't follow, but you can go down the hills after it. Scale #2 found.

The third one is a little tricky. In the bottom screen, you'll see another komodo, but he is way too fast to be caught by just running up to it. In the middle of the screen, you'll see a green root at the top. A beach bum is usually there. Go up the root and on to the ledge. Go back to the bottom screen and to the edge of the ledge (hehe, rhyme). There, you have to wait til the komodo is just about under you. This may take a while to get your timing right.

You can fight these guys in any order. On the third fight, whichever it may be, you'll fight it like normal. After the enemies are gone, your first boss will appear. It isn't too hard, just make sure you have some tablets and Cure elements allocated. After you defeat it, you get your first star and the third scale. Now go to Opassa Beach and continue with the fun.

Female_Vivi
May 15th, 2002, 11:25 AM
Thank you a lot. At first I did not understand the third part but after a while I found it out. Thanx!!!

Sword 4 Hire
May 15th, 2002, 04:11 PM
Cross gave me a hard time too...it took me awhile to fully understand the battle system

jenova_jeb
May 15th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Yeah, the battle system had me a little confused at first too :roll:. It's a very good system once you get the hang of it though.

Infernal Mass
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:36 PM
hello i'm looking for these level 6 elements

thundastorm> have 1 i got from beeba
carnivore> ??
Iceberg> ? i know about the one that can be trapped from Orhla. can it be acquired anywhere else

Female_Vivi
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:47 AM
Honestly, I don't understand anything of chrono cross. The battlesystem. What does those % thingies mean?? And I don't fully understand the elements :s

Where can I find a full manual or a short description because I dont have the manual that comes with the game :P

Infernal Mass
Jun 3rd, 2002, 12:56 PM
In Arni Village the place where the game begins after Serges Dream sequence finishes..try to find the old man named Radius he'll give a very helpful tutorial of the game.

right click & save as

It's a .pdf document

Chrono Cross Instuction Manual (http://www.squaresoft.com/playonline/oms/oms-pdfs/CHRONO_CROSS.PDF)