PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X Question (*POSSIBLE SPOILER*)

Female_Vivi
May 14th, 2002, 09:01 AM
For those who HAVEN'T finished FFX DO NOT READ THIS!!!!!!

DO NOT READ!!!

I AM WARNING YOU!!

Ok here is my question.

I have downloaded some FFX movies and also the final movie. But it is in Japanese so I really DON'T know what they are saying.

What I DO understand is that Tidus has to die or something?? Yuna is doing her summoning and then Tidus is slowly disapearing and then jumps of the ship. Later in the film Yuna is wisteling to the ocean and then she gives a speech.

Then you see Tidus in the water, waking up and swimming to the surface. What does this ending mean etc?? Can anyone tell me the story about FFX?? How everything went??? Why did Yuna had to marry that guy etc.

please???

jenova_jeb
May 14th, 2002, 11:37 AM
I played the whole game through, and I've tried to figure it out, but I have no idea what him swimming up at the end meant.
Have you played the game yet?

Female_Vivi
May 14th, 2002, 12:23 PM
No I havent. I live in europe so the game will come out at the end of may. So I have to wait a little longer :( My friend is thinking that Yuna is whisteling for him. To call him.

kamari-ice
May 14th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Seymour asked to marry Yuna. She had to think it through. Then she almost married him because she wanted to kill him. The ending means that after you battle Braskas Final Aeon, Tidus goes to the Farplane, because his father dies and thats what made him go to Spira. When he is in the water, well you can make it up however you want, like he is going up, because he heard Yuna Whistiling Ya know. You can't actually tell the story of ffx. Its of true love, and they have to beat Sin for the calm to come. So everyone can have peace in Spira.

Qjij_jijQ
May 14th, 2002, 09:18 PM
Okay... I'll try to make some sense out of kamari-ice's littl' story and try to help you to understand a bit better the story...

1. Tidus is actually a dream that was made up by the Fayth, that had been putted to sleep because of Sin.

2. At the end, since they beat Sin, it allows the Fayth to finally wake up, thus sendin' Tidus away... Where he belongs. It's not Yuna that sends him away... But she does send another character... *spoiler*

3. On the deck, Yuna whistles because she had made a promess to Tidus that if they ever got seperated she would whistle, in order for him to be able to come back to her... Then, we see him reappear in the water, like he answered her call, but we never "actually" know if he's really in the water near the deck, 'cuz the story ends there.

Hope that helps you...

Female_Vivi
May 15th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Thank you so much. Now I can finaly sleep in peace :laugh:

kamari-ice
May 15th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Qjij qjina is calling!

ChronoSquall
May 15th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Here's my theory.

Tidus (A dream of the fayth) dies at the end of ff10 when the fayth stop dreaming. That sends him to the farplane and such.....Anyways because of the true love or what not and yadayada, Tidus is brought back to the farplane because him falling in love made him real? And yuna called him and he came back, the end :P.