PDA

View Full Version : Favorite.

happy_doughnut
May 13th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Alas, Bahamut is one of the greatest Summons. It's strong, powerful and just cool looking overall.
In FF7, there were 3 different Bahamuts. Each one special and unique, ne? So, out of those 3, which one did you like the best and why?

IcyMourdor
May 13th, 2002, 11:04 PM
Well, I have to go with Bahamut-ZERO. He has six wings and has a nice metallic look to him. He is a very large dragon and his Terra Flare can do 8000-9999 damage to all opponents while being non-elemental.

happy_doughnut
May 13th, 2002, 11:18 PM
Ah, excellent choice! My favorite would be Bahamut-Zero as well. It's Terra Flare is awesome. It's scenario is very nice too. Also, the way he is made is just impressive.

jenova_jeb
May 14th, 2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Mourdor
Well, I have to go with Bahamut-ZERO. He has six wings and has a nice metallic look to him. He is a very large dragon and his Terra Flare can do 8000-9999 damage to all opponents while being non-elemental.

Ditto. Bahamut Zero is definitely the best of them.

XtremeDarkness
May 15th, 2002, 12:11 AM
I would have to go with Bahamut Zero, hey dont get me wrong, I still think Neo Bahamut is awesome too, but Zero is the best in FF7, I rather go with the Knights of the Round though.

DragonSphere
May 16th, 2002, 12:43 AM
I'd also would have to go with Bahamut-ZERO. He was simply the strongest out of the other two.

Sword 4 Hire
May 16th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Well seeing as Bahamut Zero is the powerhouse of the trio I'll go with him. He played a key role in defeating Seph for me as well

RufusFF7
May 20th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Bahamut Zero is the strongest, but i would say i like Neo Bahamut the best, he looks the coolest, and has the coolest looking attack sequence IMO...