PDA

View Full Version : Your Talents

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:51 PM
Well im going to start a thread for those talented people out there.I would like to here what things everyone on this forum is good at.

My talent,best talent would have to be playin guitar.

Spirit
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:00 PM
Best talent? uhhh I'm not sure I have something like that.... I guess it would be at talking to people or making images. Any person can be good at anything as long as they learn how to be good at it. So I guess I need to uncover more of myself to find my talents. I guess I also have a talent at bowling... My score just keeps on improving...

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:29 PM
Is This Tremonti Guy?.? Whatever Happened To Ure Other Account!.!?.?

But This Sounds Better!.! I Like It! Welcome Back Man!!!!! :D :D

As For My Talent!.! Well I Write Songs, Make Music, Sing, Dance, Choreograph Shows, Direct Movies, And Well Write Scripts And Act In It!.! I Sketch A Little, And.......Hmmmm..........I Guess Thats It!.!

BowevelJoe
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:52 AM
hmm...the ability to make people laugh, i cant stand to see sad people..hmm, i can change my voice to mimick alot of people, hmm...the ability to tell good music from crap:) :p hmm this is too much thinking lol...ill post more if i can think of anything lol..

Spank-A-Thon
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:36 AM
I play drums, and had basketball trial with England when I was 17... got turned down for being too short - I'm 6 foot 5 for godsake!!!

My other talent is quite remarkable. I have an inherant knack of engaging my mouth before my brain... which has resulted in some *awkward* situations... :rolleyes:

- S

007_JamesBond
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:19 PM
Me, I do not know of any talents that I have you would have to ask my friends about that one, although I do have a knowledge of helicopters and aircraft of the world

Soul Angel
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:56 PM
I don't think I really have any talents?

Though I guess I like to think I am alright at drawing and writting stories, I always like to try and improve on those two things as well as many other things too :rolleyes:

nanjij
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:03 PM
i like to think im good at art but ive giving up hope on that after wot chris said to me (cameron lover)

im good at a lot of sports especialy basketball (im the best in my class apart from edmund bonich, who is brilliant)

i also like football(soccer), table tenis, badminton etc.....

thats about all!

x157anz
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:29 PM
There are 2 things im best at :
Footy (soccer) and golf :)
Im bin big headed but i think im gr8 at both of them ! :d

Soul Angel
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by nanjij
i like to think im good at art but ive giving up hope on that after wot chris said to me

You shouldn't give up on something because of what someone has said!
If you enjoy doing art and drawing etc then you should keep it up!
Don't worry what other people think nanjij if you like what you've done and all that is all that matters then! :)

nanjij
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:11 PM
i know i ishouldnt give up sis but it really put me down, i think ive giving up on manga but not on art overal. I dont think that the pic had anything wrong with it, i will post it as sonn as i can get to a scaner, im not sure when that will be. i might be able to do it at school or round a mates house, possibly this week

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Besides being one of the best Rpg players in the world, I think my writing are pretty good. I don't have any recent stories or poems but a couple are in the works.

jenova_jeb
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:43 PM
I'm good at playing videogames :rolleyes: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:45 PM
So many interesting talents.Are any of you gonna use these talents for your future career.I hope my guitar playing brings me into the big time

Pu the Owl
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:47 PM
I'm not a talented person, because I'm too lazy.

Mercury Shadow
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:13 PM
I am good at playing guitar, I love playing heavy metal :) and of course kickin ass in zelda

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
I am good at playing guitar, I love playing heavy metal :) and of course kickin ass in zelda

Yeah guitar is great,whenever im feeling low i'll pull out my acoustic and play a slow song to myself

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 29th, 2002, 09:36 AM
I guess my talent would have to be that i learn fairly quickly at whatever i want to learn

jenova_jeb
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:09 PM
I'm pretty good at guitar. I've only been playing for about a year, but I know some stuff. It's a lot of fun. I have a friend whos good at Bass, and another who's awesome with the drums, so we've been practicing and stuff. It's great fun:) .

Pearl
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:21 PM
I'm very good at singing, or at least that's what other say when they hear me. I'm not a musician, and I don't want to become one. I only sing for fun :D

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:57 PM
So, now we have enough members to start a band :D

jenova_jeb
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Maximum sweetageness:cool: :p :D .

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:06 PM
I have a wild imagination and am very creative.

Talent wise though, well, I pretty much suck at everything I do. But I'm really good at annoying people and being an idiot.

I like to write, but I'm not real good at it.

I'll find a talent that's usefull sooner or later.

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:08 PM
I can trace drawings really well, does that count?

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Anything that you can do well is concidered a talent.

merylsilverburg
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:50 PM
I enjoy drawing manga/anime and I guess I'm pretty good at it. In my school, I'm considered the top 3 best when it comes to that but I still think I need to improve more. I look at all these mangas and then I get very sad because I know there's no way in hell I can draw like that to perfection. I can only draw girls though....the guys I draw really suck. :(

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by jenova_jeb
Maximum sweetageness:cool: :p :D .

Is that the band name.Very original.If we make the band i'm the lead guitar[/b]

happy_doughnut
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:28 PM
Ohhh wouldn't you guess! I have NO talents at all! Wee! Bah! I can't do anything... at least no better than anyone else :disturb:

Esjay
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:35 PM
I'm really good at singing Hip Hop and things like that, and I've even written some of my own songs. I hope to make it to the big time someday, although I know that the chances of that happening are very slim...but other than that, I'm an excellent gamer...too bad l33t gaming skillz can't make money T.T

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Hey if there's a band I can be the guy off to the side who rarely does anything but nods his head...if you need one

I'm pretty good and doing NOTHING...I'm too friggin lazy to take up a sport so I guess I'm good at videogames and RPG's...I'm also pretty creative

Mercury Shadow
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Mena
Ohhh wouldn't you guess! I have NO talents at all! Wee! Bah! I can't do anything... at least no better than anyone else :disturb:

You're wrong Mena, you're an excellent artist :D

Macceh^
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:17 AM
pretty much the same as cannibal clown im good at writing but not any known talents really.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Hey I can also make a mean bowl of mac n cheese!