PDA

View Full Version : Friends...

Spirit
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:15 PM
Just want to know your friends, your hobbies what you like to do and is it easy for you to meet people. Also specify how many friends you have, how long have you known them, etc

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Hmm, okay, I'll do my best.

I hang out with almost everyone in my grade as well as people from others because I have a diverse set of interests, so it lets me branch out to different cliques of people (it's more fun that way).
I have about 12-15 close friends (ones I'm with a lot outside of school), and 4 or 5 really good friends.
My hobbies are writing, music, anime, and games.
Most of my buddies, I've know for 4 or so years, when I started junior high at a new school in Grade 7.
Some of them I've know longer, or just from other places outside of school.

And there it is.

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:10 PM
As I got older I spent less and less time with my friends. Everyone settles down and gets married. I still keep in contact with a couple of the old friends. I've got a lot of new gaming friends that I've met since I went back to school.

Spirit
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:11 PM
I have around 10 friends that are real close, I talk to them on daily basis(almost) then I have around, actually 23 exactly buddies and people I've met, that I talk to casually on weekly basis. I also talk to around 50 people on monthly basis, they are just some people who were cool, and we exchanged phone numbers.... Well I like a lot of things, and I have a couple of dozen friends online, that's what makes it so hard for me to keep track of all of them. All of these people I've know for 6 yrs or so, ever since I moved to US. I still have friends where I came from, I just haven't spoken to them in a long time, very long time....

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:13 PM
I have about 5-6 real close friends.As for the rest there more of homies that i talk to time to time

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:35 PM
Well.......I Try My Best To Make Only 2 Or MAX 3 Good Friends. Cause I Dont Like Crowds....!....And At The Moment, I Have TWO Best Friends... One Live In Dubai, The Other Is Living In Pakistan!.!

At The Very Moment, Where I Live, I Dont Have A Single Friend! :( Cause I Dont Know Anyone Here. I Am New Here. Well Once My College Will Start....I'll Make Some Alright Friends!.!

x157anz
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:56 PM
I have about 5 close friends but we all hang about in groups @ school really.
I will try to get them on this forum but most of them dont even know what a forum is. And one of them helped design the UKTFCL site part of Fx-design group so there mixed people really :)

IcyMourdor
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Most of my friends are just like me in a way. Four of them on this forum. We all like ps2 and anime, some more than others. Of course, we have our differences.

nanjij
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:37 PM
ive got a couple of resnably close friends at the school im at now. At my old primary school about 4 yrs ago now i had 2 really close friends i have not kept contact with.

Pu the Owl
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:45 PM
I only have a couple of very close friends, because I don't trust people I don't know very much, and I find difficult to make new friends.
I used to have lots of friends some years ago, but then when we left school, we took different directions in our lives and we didn't have too much time to spend together.

I also have some good online friends, but I couldn't use messengers for a long time, so I'm not talking to them during this last period.

Zelgadis
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:43 AM
umm i got few friends but im cool with evryone in my school
but still **** the friendships i ride alone

007_JamesBond
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:43 PM
I have friends all over the place, and some of them come to me all the time asking me for advice after a while it gets old for one, but any way it is easy for me to meet people, and about my hobbies I like to snowmabile, fly, shoot guns, screw around on the internet and read about helicopters of the world and I like to sleep

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 05:24 PM
I have a few good friends, about five or six, like SSSnake, who is one of them. Other than them, I have a few people i talk to, but know one who I really consider friends. I hate most people in general, and most people in general hate me. I don't make friends easily and don't plan on doing so either. The more friends you have, the less good frinds you have. soonere or later, you find out you have no good friends and only a bunch of people you like to talk to in order to pass the time. I usually loose friends before making them. I act like to much of an idiot to be popular. Always saying dumb sh*t and talking too much. It bothers people. But I don't need friends, nor do I want them half the time. I just spend my time alone, thinking to myself about life and where things are going.

"Friends are really your enimies in secret identities"<==Eminem

IcyMourdor
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:07 PM
It's always hard to find your true friends. There's this one girl I talk to once in a while. She was going through hard times because some rumors were spread about her and everybody started to hate her. It really sickens me when so-called friends would ditch someone like that, especially over something that isn't true.

BTW, CC, which Eminem song was that in?

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:10 PM
BTW, CC, which Eminem song was that in?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I forget what it's called. It starts out talking about life, and money, and so on and so fourth.

It's from his first album though.

IcyMourdor
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:26 PM
Figures, it's the one I don't have.