PDA

View Full Version : gamecube rumour

Macceh^
May 9th, 2002, 04:28 PM
i heard that after ff11, ff12 n the rest are going to gamecube this true?

jenova_jeb
May 9th, 2002, 04:51 PM
I know XI is, but I'm not sure whether XII is or not.

Kuja
May 9th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Rumor! Final Fantasy X, XI and XII are all for PS2. The only Final Fantasy's Gamecube is getting is the ones for GBA and the FF Unlimited Anime game for Cube.

PS2 owners win again, I'm afraid.

ChronoSquall
May 9th, 2002, 09:07 PM
FF12 and 11 are confirmed for PS2 but that dosn't mean they won't be on other systems too. Seeing as PS2 prolly has about 4 years left in it before PS3 takes over the video game market...I would say ff13 could have a good chance of making it too PS2 as well.

kamari-ice
May 10th, 2002, 05:18 PM
LIE LIE LIE
FFXI, is "online only" rpg, and will not go to any system. The others will not go to gamecube. Since Square has got Sony on their side, they are not changing their minds, because Gamecube will not have a 2 version. No ff will be on another system. Rumors are all lies, don't believe them, I get my info where nobody else goes, and I ain't tellin. They will always be on Playstation Versions. Thats it, AND BELIEVE IT!

kupoartist
May 11th, 2002, 11:05 AM
wha....? FFXI not released on any system? where are you reading this Kamari? all the news-sites in the world say its still scheduled for its PS2 release, in a week or so time... - if you're getting your info from some place you aren't telling us about, then no-offence but your either easily fooled or failing badly at trying to convince people about stoopid news...

Anyways.... Nothing has been confirmed for the cube at all. Not even the FF: Unlimited thingy is concrete. the Square/Nintendo Thing is only creating GBA games as yet. This could change though : just look at the recent MGS turn-around : PS2, PC and X-Box...

Sword 4 Hire
May 11th, 2002, 11:37 AM
As long as the FF series continues to come out....then I'm happy...no matter what the system is...

kamari-ice
May 11th, 2002, 11:54 AM
ffxi......ps2....release....I...uh.....no...online only.....I.....read...on sqaresoft.com "online only" rpg.......COOL!!!!.....

Beretta55
May 14th, 2002, 08:58 PM
i read in my gameinformer that nintendo will have some final fantasy games i think they will start with final fantasy 7.