PDA

View Full Version : Best fps weapon

JC Denton
May 9th, 2002, 04:08 PM
im talking any weapon here, but you have to say the game it is from, According to pc gamer the reckon the shotgun from doom was the best.

this is overall not just damage, things like sound, looks ect. this has to be a weapon which you really love using because it is perfect.

what would you give the award to?

personnaly i love dual beretta's on max payne but the rcp 90 from goldeneye was great to.

What is the best?
post youre top 3

Capoeira
May 9th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Hmm, I guess my top three would have to be:
Goldeneye: Dual AR33 Assult Rifles, they made a loud bang with a deep impact.
Turok 2: Razor Blade, sliced through even the biggest bosses.
Doom: Chainsaw, Hearing the grinding when your ramming an alien.

Sleazy P Martini
May 9th, 2002, 05:46 PM
I like the Precision Rifle in Red Facton. Semi automatic with a sniping scope....beautiful

http://www.redfaction.com/images/weapons/precision_rifle_sm.jpg

Mercury Shadow
May 9th, 2002, 06:03 PM
Wow! I read this post and I had to eat dinner and I was gonna put Precision Rifle and when I came back you already put it! :shock:

So anyways, yes the precision rifle, and as CAP mentioned earlier, the AR-33 Assault Rifle is badass as well. The RCP-90 is unstoppable, but it doesnt sound as cool as the assault rifles :D And the Klobb is terrible!

Kuja
May 9th, 2002, 06:20 PM
I love Halo's guns. They are realistic (for the futuristic age anyways), plus the have good animations and cool sounds too.

Doom's super shotgun is wicked, for blowing people up, but Halo is just more creative, in my opinion.

And RCP-90's piss me off, because they screw up every Goldeneye multiplayer I play!:frust:

Sleazy P Martini
May 9th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Wow! I read this post and I had to eat dinner and I was gonna put Precision Rifle and when I came back you already put it! :shock:

Ha ha! Great minds think alike. :)

Uchiha Sasuke
May 9th, 2002, 07:51 PM
This gun from Counterstrike is the best i love it so much got me outta so many hectic battles

Sig SG-552 Commando
http://www.cscentral.com/images/weapons/sg552.jpg

Infernal Mass
May 9th, 2002, 08:33 PM
I've always liked the shotguns in FPS games.
2nd place is the precision rifle(Red Faction).
That gun has saved me on so many diffrent occasions.

kupoartist
May 11th, 2002, 11:30 AM
Guns! ^_^

So many I like... only 3... poop...

Flak Cannon - Unreal Tournament / Unreal
- Effectivly a massive spread shotgun, that fires hot molten metal at people - which is nice ^_^

Shock Rifle / ASMD - Unreal Tournament / Unreal
- A greatly useful and damaging gun. Dosen't look sooo great, but ASMD apparently means "And Suck My D***" - which assumes a number of things about the average Unreal player :laugh:

BFG some-number-I-forgot-k - Quake 3.
- Another gun with an ammusing name, It kills people easily. Including yourself if your dumb enough ^_^

And for the record :
Best Close range - Briefcase - Science & Industry (Half-Life Mod).
- In primary fire, you wack people and scientists over the head. In secondary Its an armed c4 explosive, that takes you with it. Nice ^_^

Best Throwable : The Snarks - Half-Life
- Those ickle alien things you throw, that eat as much as the can in sight before blowing up - Sweet :happy:

Best forthcoming Weapon - Link Gun - Unreal Tournament 2003.
- Fire at a friend's gun to double the power of the beam (a third person can triple the strength) - apparently If the first beam hits another gun in the chain you all blow up ^_^

macario
May 20th, 2002, 02:56 PM
you know what I really like the two hand guns that dante carries in devil may cry(i forget thier names) I think thier called ivory and ebony. I just love those guns

RufusFF7
May 22nd, 2002, 03:35 PM
Perfect Dark: The Farsight kicked f'ing ass in multiplayer, so fun!
Timesplitters: MinigunX2
Red Faction: Precision Rifle
Goldeneye: Golden Gun
Rogue Spear: HK MP5 PDW

AsylumEscapee
May 23rd, 2002, 01:16 AM
Snarks! :laugh:

...And anything akimbo.

RufusFF7
May 23rd, 2002, 01:20 PM
What are you saying Asylum???? :peoples: