PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi girls

happy_doughnut
May 7th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Which, in your opinion, is the cutest or your fav. girl from this series?.
:mad:

Pu the Owl
May 7th, 2002, 10:19 PM
I don't like very much Tenchi Muyo, in fact I couldn't watch the whole series because I was annoyed by many things in it. But if I had to choose a girl among them I'd go for Sasami. Don't know why, but speaking of cuteness (not personality) she wins. I have to vote cuteness only, because I don't like any of them from other points of view :P

Ruby Moon
May 8th, 2002, 12:09 PM
I think Washu is the cutest and also the one with the best personality among them!

Rei
May 10th, 2002, 02:47 PM
My vote is for Washu. I like her, among all the others she's the best from any point of view.

Cannibal Clown
May 12th, 2002, 10:35 AM
I voted for Washuu as well. I think she's one of my favorite anime characters of all time, and i think that her adult form is really hot.

I don't like her in the Tenchi in Tokyo series thoug, there she's kinda retarded, and I hate her, but in the universe and Muyo series she kicks ass! My opinion of coarse.

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 10:55 AM
I have no idea who the "Tenchi girls" are... But since Cannibal Clown says they are hot... Is there a website I could go to, in order to be able to cast my vote ? :D

Hylas
May 12th, 2002, 11:00 AM
Try the official site here (http://www.tenchitv.com/characters.php)

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Hmm... I must admit that I'm somewhat dissapointed...

Nevertheless, I also think that Washu is the cutest one... :D

Hylas
May 12th, 2002, 11:07 AM
I forgot to say that Ryoko is the one I prefer :right:

Qjij_jijQ
May 12th, 2002, 11:19 AM
... and I forgot to say "Thank you" for the link Hylas.

Where are my manners ?!?

IcyMourdor
May 14th, 2002, 12:32 PM
I said Washu because she is the smartest of them all. Besides, the red hair is reminds me a little of Crono from CT.

Cannibal Clown
May 14th, 2002, 05:08 PM
For any tenchi fans out there, i suggest you visit this site. It's the official Tenchi GXP site, the newest tenchi muyo series. It's finally availabe in English, and I'm so glad, because now I know where the page to view some of the trailers for the series are. Well here you go. I hope you enjoy it.
http://www.tenchi-web.com/e/index.html

Beretta55
May 15th, 2002, 09:52 PM
yes! i was the first one to vote for kihone and i think she is the hottest.

BlackThornn
May 16th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Ryoko. Definitely the most attractive and the only one who I think really has any "love" for Tenchi.

And CC.... Everything about Tenchi in Tokyo munched.. :P