PDA

View Full Version : medal of honor: frontline

Infernal Mass
May 6th, 2002, 03:34 PM
i just bought red faction like a week ago and am working my way thru it.A very good game for the 19.99 price tag, I highly recommend it.Anyways..this new Medal of Honor looks to be great.I 've never played any of the MOH titles, although i'm looking forward to this new one.

Anyone else buying it at the end of the month?

Mercury Shadow
May 6th, 2002, 04:21 PM
First of all, Red Faction is an excellent game... the best FPS I have played since 007 Goldeneye.

I am definitely buying MOH:Frontline. I saw it was on presale at best buy, coming out in June. I've heard a lot of cool stores about the game. Also, the sniper aspect makes me curious :D

Infernal Mass
May 6th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Red Faction, is a great game it can be tough at times too.like right now for instance:

I'm at the part where i am trying to sneak on to a shuttle through the loading dock.Almost all the Mercenaries have those rail-guns that kill me in one hit, and at the end of the conveyer belt there's a friendly guard waiting for me with a fusion cannon.. :P how nice.
I hope Medal of Honor is as good as it looks, i'm going to pass up Headhunter for it.

Sword 4 Hire
May 6th, 2002, 07:29 PM
I'm not too big into FPS but this new game looks awesome...I'll more than likely give it a go.

Mercury Shadow
May 7th, 2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
Red Faction, is a great game it can be tough at times too.like right now for instance:

I'm at the part where i am trying to sneak on to a shuttle through the loading dock.Almost all the Mercenaries have those rail-guns that kill me in one hit, and at the end of the conveyer belt there's a friendly guard waiting for me with a fusion cannon.. :P how nice.

When they have rail guns, 1 shot means your screwed... and I think I know where you are (big game). What you gotta do is bust out your machine gun (your big one) and keep on moving, don't stop to aim. If you don't have that gun yet, do the same, just dont stop. I hope you didnt set the difficulty to HARD. Haha, I tried it on hard and let's just say it's really hard

Infernal Mass
May 7th, 2002, 09:07 PM
those Mercs are tough..i'm barely surviving thru the levels with the precision rifle(it's the only weapon that takes them out real fast).I cannot imagine how tough the game can be on Hard.I'm guessing more rail guns and more snipers.
Right now i'm at the crash site.The Space Station level was in a word..awsome.

Mercury Shadow
May 8th, 2002, 05:55 AM
Pretty much, on hard there aren't more people... they just DO NOT MISS! haha.

Capoeira
May 8th, 2002, 10:44 AM
The new MOH was in my newest issue of PSM, and from what I've seen, this could be one of the best to come our for PS2 since GTA3. :cool:

Mercury Shadow
May 12th, 2002, 03:14 PM
I just played the MOH: Frontline demo in the new OPM magazine, and let me say, WOAH! This game is crazy! Of course it isn't the finished product, but the weapons were realistic (also pain in the ass realistic load times), there were bombs being dropped and walls exploding.... I felt like I was watching a Band of Bothers episode! I just can't wait until the real game comes out. I suggest everyone go out and buy the new OPM.

Uchiha Sasuke
May 12th, 2002, 04:06 PM
How similar is Frontline to allied assault,is there much difference.If there isnt im probably not going to pick up frontline

Mercury Shadow
May 13th, 2002, 05:49 AM
I haven't played Allied Assault for PC... Is it basically the same game with a couple extra levels or something?

Andi
May 14th, 2002, 06:21 AM
I am going to give it a go because i think it is a Brilliant game so was the first one
As soon as it comes out i will be getting it
To whoop some Ass:phew:

Beretta55
May 14th, 2002, 09:02 PM
i heard medal of honer is comeing to gamecube too.

Sleazy P Martini
May 14th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
How similar is Frontline to allied assault,is there much difference.If there isnt im probably not going to pick up frontline

I know you play as Jim Patterson from the first MOH game and I think it will be a different story than AA. But I don't know for sure.

Mercury Shadow
May 15th, 2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by baretta55
i heard medal of honer is comeing to gamecube too.

Yeah, MOH will goto GC as well, and Xbox will get another MOH (not that same as this one). I'm not positive, but that's what I heard.