PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Cross

Female_Vivi
May 5th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Can anyone tell me how many cd's Chrono Cross has?? And what are your idea's about this game?? I am thinking of getting it myself and on gamespot.com they rated the game a 10 but I wanted you opinium.

Female Vivi

IcyMourdor
May 5th, 2002, 12:21 PM
First of all, let me say that the best opinion is the one you make yourself.

With that said,

I liked the game. The element system was innovative and doesn't take long to learn and master. The music isn't the best, but there are some very good tracks in there. The game has no random battles and there is no EXP system. That is all I can say without adding spoilers.

The game has two discs.

Mourdor's God-Like Rating: 9.2/10

Infernal Mass
May 5th, 2002, 05:16 PM
Kabukireview:

5/5

excellent game, if you want a breather from the non-linear storyline that are in most RPGs(aside from the sidequests).

There's diffrent paths to take in the game, and diffrent characters to have join the quest.(and there is a ton of characters)The game has some nice easter eggs once you play thru it too.If you liked Chrono Trigger i highly recommend Cross.

Sword 4 Hire
May 5th, 2002, 07:58 PM
I told my friends this and I'll tell you this...you should really play Chrono Trigger before this game. And if you have...then go for it!I liked the game...although I found it a little odd at times...the 40+ characters were each very different and the environment was breathetaking!

I give it a **** _ (4 out of 5 stars)

jenova_jeb
May 5th, 2002, 11:30 PM
It was my favorite game for a long time. However, FFX has pushed it to the second place position.

It's an amazing game. I apsolutely love it.

Sword 4 Hire
May 6th, 2002, 07:38 PM
I liked Trigger a lot better than Cross...I didn't really like Cross's ending however

**SPOILERS**

I didn't like how you could beat the final boss just by reciting a melody on that Chrono Cross thing you got...I expected a lot more...and I didn't like how they threw everything at you all at once before you were going to fight Lavos...and I'm still not too sure what happened to Lynx...and I'm sorry but the ending sucked horribly how they hired a cheap look a like to roam the streets like an idiot holding a plastic necklace in her hand...the ending is why the game wasn't perfect.

jenova_jeb
May 7th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Ya'know, there are about 13 different endings. Maybe you just got one of the bad ones.

Female_Vivi
May 7th, 2002, 02:18 PM
13 diffrent endings??? OMG I got to have the game. It will take a few weeks I can finnaly put it in my PSone but it will be worth the wait.

Infernal Mass
May 7th, 2002, 02:49 PM
yeah around 13.The main ending movie is the same.Although the in game dialouge at the end is diffrent depending on the characters you recruited and have in the party when you beat the game.

Sword 4 Hire
May 7th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Hmm...I suppose you're right...i forgot about that

Sorry

jenova_jeb
May 7th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Nothing to be sorry about. Anyone could forget it :).

Female_Vivi
May 8th, 2002, 11:45 AM
I allready Have printed the cover and back but where can I find the manual??? Where can I download it or find it.