PDA

View Full Version : Anime Match!

happy_doughnut
May 4th, 2002, 08:13 PM
No, this isn't the same thing as in the General Chat forum :)
Anyway, click on this link here and take a small survey to find out who your perfect anime match is!

http://www.animeone.com/avenue/matchmaker/

I got Kenshin!

Uchiha Sasuke
May 4th, 2002, 08:21 PM
I got asuka.I think im in love :love: :love:

merylsilverburg
May 4th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Hurray! I got Kenshin too! :love:

Pu the Owl
May 4th, 2002, 08:56 PM
I got Shinji Ikari :)

Hylas
May 4th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Aw! I got Ranma Saotome!

happy_doughnut
May 4th, 2002, 09:02 PM
*points at Hylas* NO!! He's mine! How come you got him and I didn't?? Oh why... why is love so unfair? :laugh:

Hadoken
May 4th, 2002, 11:12 PM
err, i got that sailor moon girl i think.
this is what it said.
The eternal princess of the Moon Kingdom, Usagi, Serena, Sailor Moon or whatever you'd like to call her is always fighting in the name of love and Justice. With her friends, the Sailor Scouts, she always defeats those threatening to destroy her happiness. Sometimes whiny, and sometimes selfish, Sailor Moon will eventually win over misfits who come between her...and her food.
Sailor Moon always seems to be targeted/captured by her enemies because of her beauty but with the handsome Tuxedo Mask by her side, to make her you valentine would be a little dangerous.

would that be a good or bad thing? lol

Qjij_jijQ
May 5th, 2002, 05:51 AM
I got... Rei Ayanami !
Is that a good thing or a bad thing ??

Here's what it said:
Rei is the quiet, reserved pilot of Eva-00. She is a dedicated member of the team, and is always willing to risk her life in the fight against the Angels. Unfortunately, her complex nature and mysterious background often leaves you with more questions than answers.
Rei has no real social life, probably due to the fact that she doesn't care to get herself involved with others. She rarely smiles, but perhaps for Valentine's Day, she'll smile for you!

Hmm... interestin'...

Mana
May 5th, 2002, 07:46 AM
I got Kenshin :)

x157anz
May 5th, 2002, 10:12 AM
I also got kenshin :cool:

Qjij_jijQ
May 5th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Wait a sec... Isn't it supposed to be a match with the opposite sex ?
Well... unless your feelings tend to go the other way... I can respect that JamesBond. :D

Hylas
May 5th, 2002, 01:14 PM
I think it depends on the fact the haven't selected "female" choice at the beginning of the survey. :laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
May 5th, 2002, 01:17 PM
Yeah, that's it Hylas...
Some people just don't understand how certain things work... Well, at least we know and that's what makes us special ! :D

Rei
May 6th, 2002, 11:45 AM
I got Ranma Saotome too!

trunks69420
May 6th, 2002, 12:13 PM
I got Lina Inverse, Who is that?

happy_doughnut
May 6th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Lina Inverse is the main character of the anime seires the Slayers. She's a very spunky girl with a big attitude so watch out!

trunks69420
May 7th, 2002, 11:43 AM
Thanx for the heads up;)

007_JamesBond
May 10th, 2002, 11:45 AM
I just read it wrong, sorry, I have problems like that once in a while, and no I dont feel for the same sex that way

Capoeira
May 10th, 2002, 10:01 PM
Same here

happy_doughnut
May 11th, 2002, 01:38 AM
You don't know how to read Cap? :peoples: Heh heh :laugh:

007_JamesBond
May 11th, 2002, 07:11 PM
hey now that is enough of that, lol

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Okay James ! We'll stop with the jokes !

*I hope you managed to read that properly... Wouldn't want you to think we were still making fun of your handicap :laugh:

happy_doughnut
May 11th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
Okay James ! We'll stop with the jokes !

*I hope you managed to read that properly... Wouldn't want you to think we were still making fun of your handicap :laugh:

Haha! :laugh: Poor JB. No wonder he got chosen for the ESS! Ha, j/k JB :D

Qjij_jijQ
May 11th, 2002, 08:34 PM
That poor, defenseless JamesBond... You should be ashamed of yourself Mena ! Makin' fun of that kid that tries so hard to fit in ! :laugh:

Let's give him 1/2 Koodos for the effort !

Capoeira
May 12th, 2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Mena
You don't know how to read Cap? :peoples: Heh heh :laugh: You would think that, wouldn't you Mena :P. No, I meant that I got the same as trunks, Lina Inverse. And we were both wondering who that was.

Hylas
May 12th, 2002, 09:05 AM
You're lucky, 'cause Lina Inverse is a cool girl! She's a very powerful magician, so I think you don't have to be afraid anymore XD

Cannibal Clown
May 12th, 2002, 10:31 AM
I got rei. I'm very suprised that I didn't get Asuka or Lina. But oh well. take what you can get I suppose. Rei's cool too.

007_JamesBond
May 12th, 2002, 11:34 AM
wow I did get alot of attention here for making mistakes, maybe I should make them more often, ha ha ha

here it is I got Usagi from sailor moon

IcyMourdor
May 14th, 2002, 12:17 PM
I got Lina from Slayers

Lina, the fiery sorceress supreme with an attitude you REALLY don't want to mess with, always seems to be hunting for treasure. About the only thing more important than her selfish needs would be her food. She may be a powerful sorceress, but she can be an even more powerful friend. Though she's not quick to admit it, she'll always defend her friends from harm, even at the cost of her own life.

Lina doesn't like to show her emotions, especially to her friends, but she cares very deeply for Gourry......or maybe it's more because of his sword...

Frozen
May 15th, 2002, 02:43 AM
I got Lina Inverse from Slayers! :D Gotta check out that anime!

Slrjoecool
May 15th, 2002, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I got Lina Inverse also... :confused:

happy_doughnut
May 16th, 2002, 12:20 AM
That's weird...I thought you were a girl!! OMG...Sorry!!!

mono0bok
May 16th, 2002, 12:36 AM
I got kenshin as well.

Not bad, cause i love watching rurouni kenshin.