PDA

View Full Version : Black Hawk Down

x157anz
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Im thinking about going to see this ..
Just wondering isit worth going to see ? or is there anything better on at the cinema ?

Cannibal Clown
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Kung Pow, enter the Fist.

Go watch that. I'm not sure if it's out yet, but it looks pretty damn funny.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:07 PM
I Think The Story Of B.H.D Is Extremely Pathetic, Thats All!.!

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:09 PM
One of my friends went to see it last Friday, and said it was really good.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Well I Am Sure, The Direction And The Music And Actors Must Be Good In It!.! But I Am Talking About The Story, Its Pathetic!.!

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:21 PM
you do know its based on something that really happend dont you makg? what do you mean pathetic?

It was directed by Ripley Scott, the same guy that made gladiator, so of course its going to be a good movie:)

x157anz
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:23 PM
I heard it was like Saving private ryan
If it is it will be simply amazing . but how could the story be pathetic when its true ?!?!!? :eek:

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
you do know its based on something that really happend dont you makg? what do you mean pathetic?

Yes I Do Know Its Based On Real Event!.!

BowevelJoe
i dunno, i think makg made something up to get another post :D just kidding man, but do you really know the true story behind BHD? If you did, you wouldnt be talking about how pathetic it is..

007_JamesBond
I have not seen it yet maybe next weekend

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:33 PM
No, Its Not That.!. Its Just One Of Those Story..

Ive Seen The Add....

"A Guy Asked Me That If Its Ure War" And I Replied "No It Isn't"
And Then He Asked Me "Why Are U Going There, If It Isn't Ure Fight".

Something Like That It Said!.! In The Trailer!.......Which I Dunno.....What It Is. But An Excuse!.! I Wouldn't Wanna Talk About It!.! Perioud! :D

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:55 PM
bah, your too much of a "read a book by its cover" type of person if your turned off from a movie just by its trailer lol

Kung Pow- the worst movie ive ever seen, but damn was it funny!

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:18 PM
bah, your too much of a "read a book by its cover" type of person if your turned off from a movie just by its trailer lol

Its Not That BowevelJoe.....I Know What Happened Back Then, I Dont Have To See The Movie. And Didn't Like Whatever Happened!.! So...........Thats Why Dont Wanna Watch The Movie!

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 08:57 PM
ah well, you dont know what your missing man, its going to be a great movie...and you can call me Bob :)

Spirit
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:15 PM
yea I heard that the movie is going to be cool, so you should watch it guys, I might (not 100% sure though)

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:56 AM
I hear that its a really good movie and that its worth goin to see So i think im gonna go see in this comin up weekend

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Kung-Pow enter the fist is weird.. But funny :D

tokim021
Jun 15th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Spirit
yea I heard that the movie is going to be cool, so you should watch it guys, I might (not 100% sure though)

spirit where do u live man? Where I live teh movie came out about 1-2 months ago... the mmovie was amazing... read the book... its bettter (of course)

Rohamgh
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:23 AM
i dunno, i think makg made something up to get another post :D just kidding man, but do you really know the true story behind BHD? If you did, you wouldnt be talking about how pathetic it is..

it is. 17 us soldiers dead. 5000+ civilians dead. and they decide to make a story about the soldiers. jeez.

Beretta55
Jun 16th, 2002, 01:57 PM
i heard it was good so i will see it soon.

tokim021
Jun 16th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Rohamgh

it is. 17 us soldiers dead. 5000+ civilians dead. and they decide to make a story about the soldiers. jeez.

...woah it was 5000+ SOMALIS dead... they never said "Civilians" anyway, there isn't much "civilians" in the movie...
Whats so pathetic? its a mission gone wrong, hell let lose, and America's Elite in ground zero... if you think thats pathetic, you must be taliban or something

007_JamesBond
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:03 PM
that movie was the ultimate good movie. A good war flick I baught it the first day it came out. I love the movie it tells the story pretty close to the way it happened I heard. I recomend it to all of you, rent it today