PDA

View Full Version : Lamest villain

happy_doughnut
May 3rd, 2002, 12:07 AM
Who, in your opinion, is the Lamest FF villain ever?? I mean sure, we've done threads about the coolest one and what not but now it's time to pick the worst. For me it's easy. I have to say Palmer from FF7...that guy just sucks.

IcyMourdor
May 3rd, 2002, 07:24 AM
Heidegger and Scarlet w/ Proud Clod

The say its anti-WEAPON armor and has so much power. If so, a small guy with a big sword and two others SHOULDN'T have a chance against it. I liked the little break of fighting him because he was way too easy.

Sleazy P Martini
May 3rd, 2002, 07:24 AM
I found Palmer funny. I thought Zorn and Thorn were pretty lame.

BlackThornn
May 3rd, 2002, 12:21 PM
Lamest FF villian ever... hmm.. I'd have to say (out of the FF games I have played) that would have to be Biggs and Wedge (FFVIII) They were lame in a good way, though. Weak, but f******g hilarious. "Lame" villians because you ended up liking them.

Palmer was just an ass... he was a good villian because you really wanted to see his brown suited arse dead. :evil:

Macceh^
May 3rd, 2002, 03:53 PM
zorn and thorn just pissed me off to no end allthough it was good that they did as it made the player want to destory them more :)

Sword 4 Hire
May 3rd, 2002, 05:12 PM
I really did not like Kuja from IX...he looked too much like a pansy with his feather inhis hair and his belly shirt...I mean c'mon!

Miki
May 3rd, 2002, 06:19 PM
Seifer was pretty lame. I was expecting something more from him, considering he was the main rival of Squall. Not to mention Adel from the same game...

happy_doughnut
May 3rd, 2002, 09:19 PM
*gasps* How can you say that!! Seifer is one of the best villains ever! He's strong, powerful, evil and not to mention cute!

Heh, yeah Plamer was funny in a way but I thought he was kinda gay :peoples:

Sword 4 Hire
May 3rd, 2002, 09:29 PM
Seifer is the man!!! My favorite FF character (not including the almighty Auron) When it comes to sheer coolness...Seifer leads the pack.

**Mena knows what she's talking about lol :laugh: **

Rei
May 4th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Yeah, Adel was lame! Probably the lamest together with Necron :P

ChronoSquall
May 4th, 2002, 11:49 AM
Ultimacia sucked chunks out a monkeys arse!. She didn't even show up till the very end and you didn't even know about her till 3 quarters through the game :P I think the writers suddenly realised that they needed a villain and got off the sappy love story just in time to make one, and unfortunatly it was a sucky one.

Hadoken
May 4th, 2002, 12:32 PM
what? i thought ultimecia was pretty good.
the main objective the characters had was to defeat the sorceress. the only thing was that there were more than one.

jenova_jeb
May 4th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Necron was completely stupid.

kupoartist
May 4th, 2002, 02:56 PM
Exdeath. Theres somthing so unsettling about finding that you worst enemy is a tree.

Ultimetica was actually hard, but she felt like a villan they lashed onto the end when the storywitters discovered that they'd run out of sorceress to kill. Neocron was a little bit pointless, but it did at least serve its purpose in my eyes : It was the reason why Kuja went mad. And Kuja himself is probably my fave FF villan of all time. You have to wonder if the harshness of the reality that neocron existed, necessitated all that elaborate dressing... but hey the probably weren't any psichiatrists on Gaia or Terra....

Edit : there probably weren't spell checkers either ^_^ (corrected psichiatrists to the best of my ability...)

Rei
May 4th, 2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by the_artist
but hey the probably weren't any pshiichiatrists on Gaia or Terra....

ROFL :laugh: I think you're completely right! Maybe Squaresoft workers need the help of a psichiatrist too when they're developing FF games!

kupoartist
May 4th, 2002, 03:50 PM
hehe yeah, but I guess its all just a western viewpoint on some of the stuff they put in. a lot of the stuff we find hilarious or ridiculous is quite accpetable from where it was made (personally I just see this kind of thing as quaint and quite cute in a way.), so the only thing the FF makers really need councilling on is stress : A game a year is a pretty Hectic schedule if you ask me ^_^

Rei
May 4th, 2002, 03:52 PM
If you ask me, this is off-topic, I find Sephiroth more cheesy than Kuja himself. Kuja style was pretty good. He's a very good villain, but the way they mix together different villains in the same game, well, it ain't always so good...

Mana
May 5th, 2002, 08:01 AM
I didn't like Necron either. I found it pointless if compared to the other FF villains.

Kuja
May 9th, 2002, 05:50 PM
For me, it's probably Necron. He has NOTHING to do with Final Fantasy IX, but he comes in and becomes the last boss, in a span of a good 5 minutes. Worthless. They should have made it more Kuja, and just made him go into something or become something. Would have been more interesting

Note: Kuja would have been a way better villian if he didn't wear a thong and a navel shirt...

Carlito
May 9th, 2002, 09:07 PM
I think Kuja's design is pretty cool. While I agree when you say Necron wasn't exactly the best idea they put in FFIX...

Black Heart
May 9th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Adel is the lamest ever.

Esjay
May 25th, 2002, 11:10 AM
I hated Necron, he was one of those 'filler' characters, and I really hated that. I wanted to face off against a super-powerful form of Kuja, but instead I had to fight this character whom I hadn't even known existed up until the very end of the game...if only Necron had somehow been in the game from the near start then the battle would have been much better and Necron wouldn't have sucked so much as a character

Lost_myth
May 25th, 2002, 02:06 PM
I agree Necron was the lamest ever! But i did sorta like it's short speech:boo: :evil:

Sword 4 Hire
May 25th, 2002, 08:03 PM
I remember when Necron was making that speech I was so bored with it that I totally missed it...but anyway yeah he was pretty gay...let's throw a boss in that no one's even heard of at the last second...way to go Square!

Beretta55
May 25th, 2002, 10:21 PM
i hated zorn and throw those little pricks pissed me off.

Beretta55
May 25th, 2002, 10:22 PM
sorry i didnt mean to double post.

RufusFF7
May 26th, 2002, 04:22 PM
I really did not like Kuja from IX...he looked too much like a pansy with his feather inhis hair and his belly shirt...I mean c'mon!

I def. agree... Kuja looks like a god damn girl with that thong looking bottom... Kuja should look more dark and badass like Seph.

The Boondock Saint
May 27th, 2002, 10:50 AM
i think that (with necron aside) that Sephiroth is probably the most over-rated (and therefore worst) character i have ever seen in a final fantasy game. you guys can ***** about kuja looking gay all you want, but he kicked ass. don't tell me he didn't. i'm sorry to offend all of you die-hard FFVII fans out there that were only introduced to the series by that one game, but sephiroth gets the gold in this area. i don't think that he should've been hyped as much when clearly kefka (FFVI for those of you who don't know) is a much much better villain.

Lost_myth
May 27th, 2002, 12:19 PM
At the beginning I thought kuja was cool, he's not the greatest. Seph isn't over rated to me, kinda creepy.

Zorn and Thorn are the greatest.

The Boondock Saint
May 29th, 2002, 08:35 PM
kefka's a LOT creepier than sephiroth. you wanna know why? seph had a purpose... kefka didn't. no purpose = more insane. more insane = kefka > sephiroth.

there's a little bit of an equation for you...

Sword 4 Hire
May 29th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Ok say you were walkin in a dark alleyway...would you be more afraid if you ran into a dark shady figure in a trenchcoat holding a 7 foot katana...or would you be more afraid of a freakin clown...?

...I rest my case

Lost_myth
May 29th, 2002, 09:25 PM
:drool:Some people are deathly afraid of clowns, like "IT" Boo! :ghost: Scary huh?
Clowns can be scary too!:blergh:
Boogie woogie woo

In conclusion, Gwah hah ha ha ha HA...:evil:

I'm totally serious though! Clowns can be more frightening than the "Candy Man!" WIth those bees and the stinging and the killing, and the bad; Oy Ven! (simpson's scientist)

:blink:

Anyways, Dudes right. Which ever is the least scary to you is the lamest villian. Come on now, K. was worse than Seph.! My weakest, non scary, dumb butt villian is so lame that I forgot who it was. That's lame right there!