PDA

View Full Version : The Best Final Fantasy Game!

kamari-ice
Jan 27th, 2002, 03:59 PM
I know you all are going to say final fantasy x.
Mine too is final fantasy x.
Some people might like ffviii better.
So what is your favorite final fantasy game.

Soul Angel
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:12 PM
I have to say FFVII since I haven't played FFX let, so I can't tell you let if I think FFX is better then FFX :rolleyes:

kamari-ice
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:17 PM
I wish I would have bought that game.
Everybody said it was good.

Soul Angel
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Why don't you then Kamari-ice you still can buy it!
Its worth the money plus you can get it quite cheap too!

Killuminati
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Final Fantasy VII hands down.........and i've beaten all of em(even II and II jap) but i still think VII is the best

GaseousSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:29 PM
FFX all the way

IcyMourdor
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:40 PM
You guys don't know what you are talking about.

FF4 is the best. This classic game has great music for its time and has one of the best FF storylines of them all.

Soul Angel
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't know I haven't played FFVI let :rolleyes:
So I'm still going to say FFVII but that is my opinion

Spirit
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:14 PM
FFX-best ending
FFVII-best story
FFVIII-best beginning movie
FFVI-best sidequests
so it all depends guys on what aspect you look at it, but I'd say FFVII just cause it's a classic

Spank-A-Thon
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:37 AM
I'd have to say FFVII. Now whether this is because it's the first one I played I don't know. But I don't think any other FF has touched me, story wise, as much a VII did.

As for X, it's not out in Europe til June/July... Grrrr, bloody annoying.

- S

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:36 AM
I liked the voices and plot of FFX and i liked it so much that i bought the game but i would have to say that FFVII is better i liked the story a lot more but its a close one

jenova_jeb
Jan 28th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Definitely X. The others are all very good, but I think they've finally beaten the older ones with Final Fantasy X. I've played IV, VII, IX, and X. X beats the crap out of the rest of them.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:54 PM
VII had the best plot, and had Sephiroth (the man)
But X hands down!

Pu the Owl
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by kamari-ice
I know you all are going to say final fantasy x.

No way!
IMO FFX is not the best of the series: it comes after FFVII and FFVI. I think I liked it as much as FFIX.

Spirit
Jan 29th, 2002, 11:31 AM
well it all depends on your opinion I guess, but every one of those games was good in one area and not as good in another. FF9 for example had pretty good movies, but sucked overall

jenova_jeb
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Final Fantasy IX didn't suck! What are you saying?! None of the Final Fantasy games "scuked". They're all great. Of course, it wasn't as good as some of the others (IMO), but it was still really good.:eek:

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
FF9 for example had pretty good movies, but sucked overall

This is an opinion too.
In fact in FFX I found more commercial purposes than in every other FF game. And I didn't like it very much. They clearly introduced some aspects to gain the attention from the largest number of people.
Even if preceding FF games are not completely original, at least not all of them, they still have something less commercial than this last chapter.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:28 PM
I loved everything about X. The new battle system is more strategic and fun, and the graphics are amazing. The music is more upbeat and the story, one of the best. What minor things it lacks, it more than makes up for in gameplay!