PDA

View Full Version : NewBie

FreakOut
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:39 PM
As you can probably tell by the title of the thread i am new around here and by the look of other thread on the forum i'm the only real 'newbie'.

Just thought i'd introduce myself, i'm 18 from good old England and i am hooked on GTA3 at the moment and trying to complete all the difficulty settings on Silent Hill 2.

Well, see you al around the forum. :)

jenova_jeb
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the forums dude! There are some great people here (or were). As I'm sure you've gathered there have been some problems with the site, so this is a new forum, but hopefully everyone will come back. Anyways, welcome again!:)

Pu the Owl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:45 PM
Hello hello!!!!
Glad to have new members around!

Have fun and post :D

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:21 PM
Welcome FreakOut........Hope U Enjoy The Forums! And I Am Sure The More U Come Here, The More U'll Enjoy! And Will Start Loving It....As Much As I Do! :)

Have Fun Posting! :D

Enjoy!

Oh By The Way....This Is Snake....Do U Read Me?

Welcome

jenova_jeb
Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:25 PM
Loud and clear Frank! errr, Snake.... Yeah that's it... Loud and clear Snack! Doh, done it again!:p

Soul Angel
Jan 23rd, 2002, 07:24 PM
Welcome FreakOut! :D
I'm from the UK too
Have fun here and post lots!

See you around ;)

kamari-ice
Jan 23rd, 2002, 07:27 PM
Welcom FreakOut.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, since I have been to the old forums since Sept. 2001. :p

BowevelJoe
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:40 PM
welcome...um...dont use crack and all that stuff...yeah...thats it...

Spirit
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:48 PM
welcome dude have fun at these forums, which are just.... great. I really like them already and I hope this keeps up, well have fun dude....

nanjij
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:04 PM
if u heard any rumors about me being horrible to newcomers, or newbies that was teh old nanjij.
im a new man now.
so have fun keep posting etc....

Reid
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:22 PM
Hi, have fun around here.
I was on the old forums but I guess I'm new again.

*Don't call me "Junior!" :( *

:D

x157anz
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Welcome freakout im a huge silent hill 2 fan.
I completed it the toher day the ending is top - well the ending i got was :)