PDA

View Full Version : Little Asuka Langley

Pu the Owl
May 2nd, 2002, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry. I ruined this pic trying to use the wrong pen to ink it! The sketch looked sooo cute and now, well, it's not as good as before!
I must remember to leave the sketch as it is if I like it :P

Little Asuka (http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/asukababy.jpg)

Hylas
May 2nd, 2002, 02:53 PM
She's so cute!!! XD

Cannibal Clown
May 2nd, 2002, 03:38 PM
I've never sen an EVA drawing on here before. Thatks for posting one of my favorite characters. You did her vary well, and hopefully you'll be able to get some more up soon.

merylsilverburg
May 2nd, 2002, 06:39 PM
She really is cute, Fortune! XD I love the chibi versions of anime characters and this one you drew is very cute! A little tip though: If you want to make your characters chibi or SD, then try not to elongate the face so much...otherwise the face will look like it belongs on a full bodied figure. This pic is still very good anyway! I love the usagi she's holding too....very cute and punk-like! Great job!

Carlito
May 2nd, 2002, 06:58 PM
That's really nice :)

Hylas
May 3rd, 2002, 02:36 PM
meryl, I'm not sure this is one of these super-deformed drawings we often see everywhere. This must be a pic of Asuka when she was young. I think the style is not the same, maybe.

merylsilverburg
May 3rd, 2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
meryl, I'm not sure this is one of these super-deformed drawings we often see everywhere. This must be a pic of Asuka when she was young. I think the style is not the same, maybe.

Really? Oh, I didn't know that. I thought Fortune was trying to make an SD Asuka...I also thought that if a character was suppose to be young, they would shorten the face a little too. :confused: Ah, forget it, sorry about that! :)

happy_doughnut
May 3rd, 2002, 09:51 PM
Wow Fortune that's just awesome! You did a really great job! I give it two thumbs up!

BTW, is that your writing? Now THAT I can read! Hahaha!! :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
May 3rd, 2002, 09:51 PM
Well...I can't find anything wrong with it...nice work!

Cannibal Clown
May 4th, 2002, 03:02 PM
hey fortune, I agree with what Meryl has to say. To make a character look really young, you have to make it so that the chin is nearly completely circular. It seems to make the faces seem less serious with the absence of the pointy chin. Just a suggestion.

Rei
May 4th, 2002, 03:08 PM
Asuka is EVIL with pointy chin or not :evil:

Cannibal Clown
May 4th, 2002, 03:19 PM
I just read your post in the favorite eva character thread. Whta do you have againsed Asuka so much. I like her. Or are you just pissed because of how she treats your goddess Rei?

Pu the Owl
May 6th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Maybe you're right about the chin, but anyway I still repeat the sketch looked really different from the inked version :(
Just to make it clear, it's not a chibi character, nor a SD. It's what Hylas said in her post. And I'm very disappointed...

Female_Vivi
May 7th, 2002, 07:55 AM
oooow, So very cute and sweet!!!:laugh:

Soul Angel
May 7th, 2002, 01:09 PM
That's really good and cute Fortune, I like it :happy:
Keep it up! ;)

happy_doughnut
May 7th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Aw Fortune! How can you be dissapointed? Your drawing is great and not just only this one, but all of your drawings in general! Honestly, they are really awesome. I wish I could draw half as good as you!
:mad:

Ruby Moon
May 8th, 2002, 12:05 PM
She looks very cute, even if her expression is desolate!

Pu the Owl
May 8th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Well, what do I have to say?