PDA

View Full Version : Your Career!

kamari-ice
Jan 27th, 2002, 03:55 PM
What do you want to be when you grow up.
I want to be a Rpg video game maker.
Probably even work for Squaresoft.
I am not going to laugh, just tell me what you want to be.

x157anz
Jan 27th, 2002, 03:58 PM
I want to work on computers.... Doing what i dont know
Computer programmer , Web design I dont mind really .. :)

Cannibal Clown
Jan 27th, 2002, 03:59 PM
I would give anything to be an animator. Mainly anime. I'd love to spend all day drawing japanese cartoons and to get monmey for it. That would just be cool.

Soul Angel
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:05 PM
I would like to go into the gaming industry and perhaps design characters and do stories for the games too

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:14 PM
After school, I am to go in to the military and fly the RAH-66A Comanche then after that I am to go to the CIA or the NSA become a spy then I will buy Cuba and build the Tomb Raider house on the island

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Release An Album, Direct Movies, Act In Them!.! But First. Choreograph Some Dance Shows!.!Oooh YEAH!!

Rei
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:20 PM
I don't know...I still have lots of things to try before I can say what I really like to do for the rest of my life!

IcyMourdor
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:23 PM
I'd like to start one of those magazines like PSM and review games for a living. Wouldn't that be a sweet job?

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:26 PM
That would be good you would make a lot of money

Spirit
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:49 PM
I'd like to be famous, and to do absoulutely nothing and get paid for it. But before I do that I will make moeny by being a computer programist/designer/psychiatrist/historian

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:55 PM
I'd love to be a writer (I posted a bit of my stuff on the old forum).
I think it's hard to get into though.
Hmm . . .

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:24 PM
hmm, a writer would be sweet, but i would have to do short stories, im not patient enough to sit down and write a novel lol, i post some of my short stories sometime, i aim to make people laugh, so bear that in mind while reading my famous literature! woohoo! anyways im going to be a Pokemon Trainer when i grow up, and catch a pikachoo and join an indian tribe, perhaps the Slapahoe tribe, i heard they were somewhere in Seattle...

really though, id like to be Lawyer, psychiatrist, or maybe Bob and Bob from Office space, i dunno what theyre called lol...

Spank-A-Thon
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:40 AM
I used to work for SONY Psygnosis (known for the WipEout series) who are now called SONY Studio Liverpool.

Now I work in IT as an Internet/Database developer. SQL, PHP, HTML. PL/SQL, ASP, VB, JSP, ColdFusion and so on... fairly interesting stuff really.

Can't complain - I get paid okay and don't get worked *too* hard...

- S

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:24 PM
I worked in a factory making windows for houses. The plant shut down and now I'm in school. I'm learning programming, web development and e commerce. I have no idea what kind of job I'll have. This is a new world for me.

Spirit
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:27 PM
it's nice to hear you guys already have your goals for your life all figured out.... You need to plan your life with careful decision, because if you don't you could end up on a dirty job....

007_JamesBond
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:29 PM
I know what I am to do, the nobelest perfession that I can think of a patriot.

kamari-ice
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:34 PM
I might want to work for Squaresoft.