PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate?

Cannibal Clown
Jan 27th, 2002, 03:04 PM
I'm not talking about anyone in the forums. just people you know in person. you don't have to say who it is, I just want to know what they did any why you hate them soo much.

Just trying to learn more about you guys, and what you think. That's all.

Spirit
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:10 PM
I hate this one person online so much I want to smash his head in, and I will someday, btw. He has annoyed me on numerous occasions and banned me for idiotic reasons. He has no job, no school, he dropped ouut of school, and he is a failure. I hate him and I'm sure if you met him, you'd hate him too, but that's just me. His name? well.... pm me if u want to know

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:34 PM
I Cannot Mention What I Hate!.! I Mean I Cant Mention It In Public!.! To U Guys!.!

Rei
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:00 PM
I don't really hate someone. Just hate when I'm in the middle of an argument, but I forget soon.

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:03 PM
You know me Cannibal Clown, I do not really hate people, there is one though that I hate and despise more than any one, I hate her because for one she shot my dog and that is all that I want to say, the shot was a small one and didn't really effect nothing but my dogs vision

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:18 PM
i dont really hate anyone, theres people i cant stand to be around, but i dont hate them. I hate gay guys, i guess that counts, i dont see how you would want to be like that, etc, but thats just me, no offense you anyone, well i hope not lol

IcyMourdor
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:34 PM
Finally, a place to get things of my chest. There's this guy I know who really pisses me off. His name is Steve Waas. He is the biggest nerd and spends all his time watching anime. What a loser. (J/K)

Actually, there isn't really anybody I hate except for that Bin Laden guy.

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:13 PM
I don't really ever get mad enough to hate anyone, unless they do something really terrible.
Seems kind of pointless to hate someone over petty things.

Indrid Cold
Jun 10th, 2002, 03:20 PM
I hate nobody, the only one i hate in my whole life is Osama Bin laden..

happy_doughnut
Jun 10th, 2002, 07:38 PM
To be honest... I 'like' very few people. The only person I know I don't 'hate' is myself... and that's sometimes. So yeah, I pretty much like no one :D ( I meant that in a good way of course o.O )

Beretta55
Jun 10th, 2002, 07:43 PM
i dont hate anybody i hate bin laden though but somepeople get on my nvers but thats it and i just ignore them.

Neo_Soldier28
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Hate is such a strong word i dont hate anyone i know sometimes people get on my nerves but thats life there are gonna be people like that all the way threw your life.

trunks69420
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Well this is a new thing for me. I used to be in all sorts of
"Hate Groups", but then i had a change of heart and was into helping everyone and becomming more acceptant of everyone. Then there was this one girl who was hispanic and everyone hated her for it(granted, she wasnt a great person), so i decided as part of my reform i would be her friend. Her and i were pretty close and then one day, my birthday last year to be exact, she gave me the biggest stab in the back that anyone could ever imagine!! She turned me in for having Vicatin(aka Vicodine) in school and said that i was selling it.
I did have the pills in school, but for a different reason. My dad had them as a perscription and i was going out for my b-day and he always forgets his pills. SO instead of going home early i decided to take the pills w/ me so we could stay out all night. The police decided not to believe me, and it became a "He said, She said" dispute and of course, I lost. Now i am on probation for 2 years for something that i didnt do. My parents hate me and call me a disgrace, my school brands me, and i WAS suicidal.

All of that crap to say that i hate one person and one person only. Her name is JESSICA RIVERA/MANN, and she ****ed up my life!! Out of everyone that i have ever met, this is the only person that i wish would die.
Oh and sorry for writing sooo much;)

kupoartist
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:09 PM
I hate only one thing in this world. Ignorance. Trouble is, I see it everywhere. Ignorance is the one reason why people never get along. Why certain groups become targets is through pure ignorance, nothing else. I'm not going to say what breeds ignorance, because I know I'd offend certain people if i did so, and would be labeled "Ignorant" thereafter.

Put simply, I hate anyone who can't except anyone else for what they are. Its dangerous, and It can even kill perfectly un-ignorant people.

trunks69420
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by the_artist
I hate only one thing in this world. Ignorance. Trouble is, I see it everywhere. Ignorance is the one reason why people never get along. Why certain groups become targets is through pure ignorance, nothing else. I'm not going to say what breeds ignorance, because I know I'd offend certain people if i did so, and would be labeled "Ignorant" thereafter.

Put simply, I hate anyone who can't except anyone else for what they are. Its dangerous, and It can even kill perfectly un-ignorant people.

I agree whole-heartedly! I used to be someone who targeted the groups and stuff, but now i have changed. We need to break the barriers of racism and hate, and come together as one people! There are so many barriers that have been put up and
artist, what breeds ignorance is family. My father brought me up to hate certain people and thats what happened! So, we need to think for ourselves! We always talk about being independant and different from our parents, so lets prove it!!

kupoartist
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
There are so many barriers that have been put up and
artist, what breeds ignorance is family. My father brought me up to hate certain people and thats what happened!

I agree to a certain extent, but you shouldn't be too harsh on your parents as someone had to influence them to get the ignorance into them. Society as a whole a big pool of ignorance, bred from long forgotten ways of living and surviving. One day we'll break free. But one day, hell could also freeze as well :/

Rohamgh
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:56 PM
I also hate ignorance with all my being. It is really the only thing that gets me riled up (I'm a big guy, you don't want me riled up against you, believe me).

It pisses me off how so many people go around saying $hit but not really knowing anything about what they say, such as a certain president of a certain country who actually thought a certain government was a baseball team, and who choked on a pretzel.

Also, I hate killing. I don't understand why it should be done. I have no problem with fights though, considering I start them most of the time*....hahahahahah

*actually i'm a very calm guy. Once I do get in a fight, however, I've virtually won, coz of my Karate training.hehehe

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:30 PM
And hate the Moderator in Limpbizkit forums, his mean! he kicked me out for no reason.. I didn't even spam or sweared, damn his stupid..

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:32 PM
And why do you want to know who i hate???