Andi
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:53 AM
I have just heard that they are going to be bringing out A
METEL GEAR SOLID Movie ???

Is this true ??
:peoples:

Hylas
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:53 PM
I've heard the same thing several times. It could be only a rumour. BTW, I hope it's not true, because the game is perfect as it is, doesn't need a movie to increase popularity.

Uchiha Sasuke
May 1st, 2002, 07:36 AM
Yeah its spose to be in the works from what i hear.Same with the silent hill movie.

Andi
May 1st, 2002, 09:41 AM
They are making a silent hill movie as well ?
That will be good!
Any more movies ?:peoples:

Uchiha Sasuke
May 1st, 2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Andi
They are making a silent hill movie as well ?
That will be good!
Any more movies ?:peoples:

A sequel to resident evil is in the works too.

merylsilverburg
May 1st, 2002, 07:36 PM
I haven't heard anything about this at all, but if it's true, I'm kinda disappointed. I kinda don't want a movie coming out, because this game is way too good for its name to be stained. :P

Ruby Moon
May 1st, 2002, 07:52 PM
I don't like the idea of a Metal Gear movie either. And the same goes for a Silent Hill movie :mad:

MakgSnake
May 2nd, 2002, 07:37 AM
Yes, Its Gonna Be Coming Out Soon. Well Not Very SoonBut Still.... And Kojima Said That He'll Be Thinking Of Taking Either HughJackman Or Curt Russel.

Ive Mentioned This Before As Well That David Hayter Wanted The Movie To Be CG Animated..So He Could Give Voice Overs For Solid Snake!

I Think Its A Pretty Good Idea, The Movie Will Get More Publicity, I Mean...Common IT WILL!!!!!!! :D

And Kojima Will Make MORE Money Out Of It!.! I NEED A MOVIE!!! Please!

.....And It Will Be A GREAT ONE!!!! I Just Know It!.!

007_JamesBond
May 2nd, 2002, 06:30 PM
sweet all good movies in the makinging, I can not wait to see them

Mercury Shadow
May 2nd, 2002, 08:19 PM
I would LOVE to see a MGS2 movie... I know the game series would be even more huge after that and even more mainstream, it wouldn't matter that much... just think about watching Raiden take on the metal gear rays :D

Andi
May 3rd, 2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake

A sequel to resident evil is in the works too.

:laugh: Laffing i cant w8t 2 see the next Resi Evil flick;)
It should be better than the first one!:peoples:
What do u think?

Capoeira
May 8th, 2002, 10:56 AM
To make a MGS movie would seem a little redundant, wouldn't it? I mean the way the game was made, it looks like a movie on its own, right?

Esjay
May 24th, 2002, 10:08 PM
an MGS movie would be very interesting. But as the previous post stated, MGS is kind of like a movie on it's own, so is there even a point in making an actual movie based on the game? Oh well, either way, I'm gonna go see this movie over and over again in the theaters whenever it comes out

merylsilverburg
May 28th, 2002, 07:27 PM
The MGS Movie is a rumor. I got my latest issue of PSM and they said there is no MGS Movie, but there is a Silent Hill one. Just thought everyone like to know. :)

Andi
May 29th, 2002, 09:00 AM
I was wondering how they were going to make it ?
So now i will forget about it:disturb:

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:49 PM
I never Get to see that Movie, I think i missed the whole thing.
:ghost:

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:38 PM
What 'whole thing' did you miss Solid ?
The movie was only a rumor...

Anyway, I see you're new here, so: Welcome !

Indrid Cold
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:03 PM
I was saying that
I Missed the whole thing..

I never watched Metal Gear solid. is it going to be out in HBO?

Thanks qiji_jijq!

ocelot
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:46 AM
By the way there is movie "Escape from L.A" It is stupid movie but the name of the hero is intresting , it is Snake Plissken! Weird! Actor is Kurt Russel and he looks like ( mgs 2 ) Solid Snake in the movie!

RobHardo
Jun 12th, 2002, 03:19 PM
I would definetly see it!

Ice Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Me too. Is it already out or coming out?

RobHardo
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:27 AM
probably coming out cause if it were out already i would own it by now.

Ice Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:15 PM
LOL :laugh: A true Solid Snake die hard fan.

RobHardo
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:18 PM
:roll: he's the coolest doncha know

Andi
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:55 AM
There is not going to be a Metal Gear Movie
So i have heard Anyway

Frozen
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:16 PM
Well, I don't know what's wrong if they released a movie. If you don't like it, you don't watch it again and forget about it, period. As for what happened with the Street Fighter movie. It seemed so disgusting, that never in my life I watched it and I will never will. (And I'm talking about the live action movie)

As for what Capoeira said, he's got a point, the game itself is a movie. But think about it, it'd be a "movie" only "videogamers" would be able to watch. What about the people who deosn't like video games. They are missing a real badass movie.

Probably the movie would be pretty cool if well done, that is, if they keep mostly the game as it is. With the same storyline and all, no matter. That's what usually ruins the movies taken from video games or animes, that they change the things and that's why they suck.

But well, make it or not, if they make one I'm sure it would not be as great as the games. But who knows, it could be real cool also, as I said, if well done.

Well, just saying some stuff that's just crossing through my mind. Being not so serious XD

By the way Meryl-chan, it's awsome that they're gonna release Silent Hill movie. I hope it won't be a disappointment. That reminds me that I still got to finish SH 2 XD

nike121
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:35 AM
HEY GUYS HERE IS THE BAD NEW .........WELL YES THE MOVIE IS GONA BE ONE BUT THEY CHOOSE SOLID SNAKE's CHRACTER TO BE RUSSEL CROWe SUCKS AINT IT and THE CHICK's GONA BE JESSICA ALBA (SHE HOT!!!!)

merylsilverburg
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by nike121
HEY GUYS HERE IS THE BAD NEW .........WELL YES THE MOVIE IS GONA BE ONE BUT THEY CHOOSE SOLID SNAKE's CHRACTER TO BE RUSSEL CROWe SUCKS AINT IT and THE CHICK's GONA BE JESSICA ALBA (SHE HOT!!!!)

Where'd you get your info? I can't believe Russel Crowe though....:disturb:

BTW, you're new nike121 and welcome! :)

MakgSnake
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:55 AM
I Highly Doubt That "Russel Crowe" Is On For The Role For Solid Snake. Cause I Read Kojima Suggested "Russel" And "Huge Jackman".... For Snake's Role. But He Didn't Confirm Anything.

Lets See What Happens!

Maldini
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:04 PM
mgs movie will suck

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Maldini
mgs movie will suck
Hmmm....mgs movie will rock

Frozen
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:31 AM
quote:

mgs movie will suck

Hmmm....mgs movie will rock

Hmmm.... the two of you suck.... but I rock :laugh:

Just kidding :D

I think that it will suck if Russel Crowe plays Snake. It will rock if Van Damme plays him!!!! :laugh: (and Danny De Vito as the Colonel :laugh:)

I actually do not know who could play the role nearly as cool as Snake. Probably there's no one around who can. What if they made the movie the same way FF Spirits Within was made? Wouldn't that be cool?

Maldini
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:06 AM
Eddie Murphy, Mel Gibson, or Adam Sandler as Snake?:ghost:

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:14 AM
How bout none of those lol.Gibson maybe.But No.How bout Hugh Jackman from xmen and swordfish hes got a snake look.

RobHardo
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:13 AM
I Saw that movie, it was called Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty lmao

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
How bout Hugh Jackman from xmen and swordfish hes got a snake look.
Yeah, He Is On The List For Being Snake. I Hope He Gets In. ............ I Hope!

Frozen
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:40 PM
You mean the guy who played Wolverine? He's badass. Better than the other actors for Snake, but still not Snake.

They should hire David Hayter :laugh:

Mel Gibson is one of the best actors of all times IMO, but he just hasn't got the look of Snake, not in his appearance, not in his personality either. What about Stallone or Schwarszenneger? :laugh:

What about Viggo Mortensen? (LOTR) XD

Maldini
Aug 9th, 2002, 01:55 AM
Eddie Murphy would be good.

MakgSnake
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Eddie Murphy would be good.
I Call That Spamming. Maldini, Please Control

RobHardo
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:42 AM
You know who would be great fo rthe part.............Tom Green, hell ya, he maybe Nutless unliek snake but o well, Andy D!ck could Play Olga Gurukavich, LMAO

Si|ent
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:48 AM
I agree with sssnake jackman should get the part as snake at the m oment i cant think of anyone better for the job.

Maldini
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:35 PM
now how is that spamming.

MakgSnake
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:23 AM
now how is that spamming.
Cause Eddie Murphy Cannot Be Selected For "Solid Snake's" Role Ure Just Joking And Playing Around. Fooling Around. In Other Words. Spamming!.!

RobHardo
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Yeah like me I said Tom Green as Snake and Andy D!ck as Olga thats spamming, I'm so ashamed

Maldini
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:20 AM
i think eddie murphy can suit any role, and i am not fooling around. Have u ever heard of Latex???????