PDA

View Full Version : Sailor V. fan art!

happy_doughnut
Apr 30th, 2002, 01:13 AM
Well, I saw this thread which had a drawing of Sailor Moon and I thought :"Where's Sailor V!!" Sooo...being the thoughtful person that I am, I drew one :D ! Sailor Venus has always been my favorite of the Senshi. Eh...I think it didn't turn out as well as it could have but I tried.

BTW, Yes...I have a thing for drawing girls with big long hair!

http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=53

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:46 AM
thats excellent!! :)

Hylas
Apr 30th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Mena, this Sailor Venus pic is really weel done!The pose is amazing!

kupoartist
Apr 30th, 2002, 02:40 PM
Thats really good, and cute ^_^
Keep up the long hair fetish as well : Long Hair = Good :happy:

Cannibal Clown
Apr 30th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Another awesome pic! I'm glad you're posting more. And I think you did an excelent job on her. The hair is great and the body and post is unbelievable and very well done. You did a very good job on the eyes and the shading all together. You even got the angles right, with the hair, and the way the tiara fit perfectly on the fore head.

You have a greatr gift and I hope you continue to express and share it with the reat of us at PS2 Fantasy. Because I know that at least I enjoy seeing your work.

Rei
May 1st, 2002, 07:37 AM
Nice pic Mena! Very well drawn!

Carlito
May 1st, 2002, 01:23 PM
That's really good Mena. I like your drawings :)

merylsilverburg
May 2nd, 2002, 06:33 PM
Holy sh*t! That....that.....that is SO GOOD! :shock: WOW! I'm very impressed! I mean, I know you were good, but damn! This is good! :cool: The pose and hair are sooo perfect and very cute! I really like the shading you did too....wow.....excellent job, Mena, please post more!! *KAWAII!* XD

happy_doughnut
May 3rd, 2002, 09:29 PM
Heh, thanks all of you. I just put a lot of effort into what I draw. It's one of the few things I seem to do okay...-.- Again, thanks!

Sword 4 Hire
May 3rd, 2002, 09:45 PM
Wow....I'm very impressed....nice work!

Soul Angel
May 7th, 2002, 12:41 PM
Wow that's really good Mena
I like it :D Keep it up, I can't wait to see more of your work here ;)