PDA

View Full Version : Shadow of Destiny fave ending *spoilers*

Pu the Owl
Apr 26th, 2002, 09:33 PM
*spoilers everywhere*

This is for the ones who have played the game and completed it, at least following one among the several available endings.

My fave ending is D, if I'm not wrong. It was kinda disappointing at the beginning, but then I loved it. I found it sad, but it's not the only ending of the game to be a bit sad, I think.
I was sorry you have to end hating the Homunculus, which is the best character of the game, IMO. :love:

Hadoken
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:23 PM
hmm... A if i want a bit of a happy ending. :D
and... C(i think?) if i just want one thats messed up! lol
those drunk guys were fun to watch though.
"duh... you better stop layin there."

merylsilverburg
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

I was sorry you have to end hating the Homunculus, which is the best character of the game, IMO. :love:

Yay! I like Homunculus too! :love: *Ahem* But, that's a different topic....

I actually haven't got ending A, but I think I know what happens, so I guess it's okay for me to post here. My fav. ending would have to be A (even though I haven't seen it, I heard it's the best ending...duh) and like Hadoken, the worst ending is C. My GOD!! How can D be worse than C?? I'm so confused about that! But, yeah, B and D were kinda....:P, but nothing too drastic. At least for me. :D

Pu the Owl
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:12 PM
Well, even if many people keep on repeating me A is better because it's a sort of happy ending, I still like the worst endings more than A.
Maybe because my nature is evil :evil:

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 27th, 2002, 11:44 AM
A was like the perfect ending...and the one where he's killed is the total opposite...that's what I like about the game. I don't really have a favorite but if someone could fill me in...what was the last ending? I never got to see it and I don't really think I have time to play it again.

merylsilverburg
Apr 27th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
I don't really have a favorite but if someone could fill me in...what was the last ending? I never got to see it and I don't really think I have time to play it again.

I believe ending D was when Eike became the doctor/scientist... (dammit, I forgot his name!! :mad: ) and he was left roaming the streets of the town in the past. Also...losing his memory. Aaahhhh.....I'm being no help. I haven't played this game in eons, so I don't remember much. :P Someone else could probably help...:right:

Hadoken
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:07 PM
lol@meryl.:laugh:
i remember ending D. it was the first one i got.
what happens is you get a flashback after eike gives the digipad back to homonculus. in the flashback, dr. WAGNER(thats his name, meryl. lol), completes the homonculus, and when it comes out, it talks to the dr about being its master for breaking the seal. and asks the doctor what he wants in return.
the doctor doesnt understand, and homonculus says something about the doctors soul belonging to him when he dies after making the wish.
the doctor then gets upset i think, and then wishes that he could be young again. so homonculus changes him to his youth, and he looks exactly like eike. after that, homonculus steps on the pentagram the doctor drew, and disappears. but he makes the doctor immortal i think. and brainwashes him right before he does disappear.
then the doctor finds the philosiphers stone and walks outside with himself brainwashed and not knowing anything.
and thats pretty much the end. wonder if i left somethin out?

Hylas
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:46 PM
I like ending D too. It was really amazing when Eike became Mr. Wagner, the alchemist and also the creator of the Homunculus. I still have to see B ending though. Is it true that there are 2 versions of the B ending?

Rei
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Yes Hylas, there are two versions of B ending, I think. I can't remember how you can get both of them, you must look in a guide (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/scripts/guides.php?gid=81).

I like A ending too, it's the best one you can get, while I found C and D endings scary. don't ask me why, because I know this game is not scary at all, but they made me feel uncomfortable.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 28th, 2002, 11:49 AM
Thanks but I think I got that one...isn't there an Ending E or am I thinking of something else?...cause if there was one I never saw itand I'm pretty interested in that one if anyone has any info