PDA

View Full Version : how did u find this site??

Snake!
Apr 26th, 2002, 03:38 PM
how did u find this site?

x157anz
Apr 26th, 2002, 03:43 PM
I came here one day, looking for a silent hill 2 review.
I just clicked forum and saw everybody and that everybody was really friendly.
And then i guess i have posted here ever since ;)

Snake!
Apr 26th, 2002, 03:46 PM
actually u r not my enemy

:roll:

Rei
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I didn't find it...it's the site that found me :laugh:

happy_doughnut
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:12 PM
I guess you could say browsing. I actually stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for something WAY different. I saw the members and I at the time was looking for a board anyway so I just joined. :)

IcyMourdor
Apr 27th, 2002, 10:10 PM
After the constant nagging of SSSnake and Neo Soldier, I finally joned the site. I'm glad I finally did.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 28th, 2002, 12:01 PM
Actually I had the main site on my favorites for awhile...mostly to check up on the news and reviews. And then I noticed the Forums section and said "ah hell why not" lol

Spirit
Apr 29th, 2002, 08:11 AM
just browsed for forum boards and hit this one :D Too bad I was a compelete newbie to them back then hehehe

Andi
Apr 29th, 2002, 08:47 AM
I was looking for some cheats for Grand Theft Auto 3 ,
when i stumbled across www.ps2fantasy.com I thought it was such a good site so i jioned it & i have been here ever since:roll:

Traddles
Apr 29th, 2002, 10:44 AM
a month or two after this site started someone came over to psxe forums and anounced it, so I came over, I posted for a while, but then I stoped posting as much, shortly after that they moved the forums to some other server, or soemthing like that so now it looks like I am a n00b :(
so I put friend, Ill be posting alot once school is over though

007_JamesBond
Apr 29th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Neo Soldier and SSSnake told me about it and well here I am

Hadoken
Apr 29th, 2002, 01:03 PM
I got pretty much the same story as trads, except i post more. lol

merylsilverburg
Apr 29th, 2002, 04:29 PM
For me, it was browsing...browsing for help. Way back in November, I was looking for some answers to the MGS2 ranking and the meanings and I stumbled upon this site. Instead of introducing myself, I just posted right away in the MGS forum. :P I saw no replies for a couple of days, so I decided not to check anymore. Then I lost my password, and in January, the new forums came up and so here I am from now on. :)

Cannibal Clown
Apr 29th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Neo and SSSnake got me to join. Originally they just had me on her so that I could spam and piss everyone in the forum off. Then I got banned. But I'm back now and I love this site and all of it's memebrs.

pipetender
Apr 29th, 2002, 08:22 PM
A friend of mine came here to get screenshots so then I came here and I liked the layout so I'm gonna stay here.

Andi
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by pipetender
A friend of mine, hotshot657, came here to try and say xbox was better so then I came here and I liked the layout so I'm gonna stay here.

Your friend does not know alot if he thinks that X-Box is better:laugh:

jenova_jeb
Apr 30th, 2002, 11:18 AM
I'm in the same boat as Traddles and Hadoken.

Infernal Mass
May 13th, 2002, 07:20 PM
I was searching for reviews on Tekken Tournament and Silent Hill2 and found this site while browsing.
BTW: I think the reviews here are great..escpecially the Tekken Tournament review. It helped me make up my mind.Also this is the only site that gave silent hill 2 a perfect score..my thoughts exactly.

Capoeira
May 14th, 2002, 09:33 AM
I was forced to register at gun point by an anonymous member. *cough* mena *cough* :laugh:

kupoartist
May 14th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Like all cool things, I can't remember how or why im here... well ok, I spent about a week or so thinking about it, after I'd seen Nanjij and JC on here and decided to join when I saw that Liquidsmoke was claiming that he was a Squaresoft employee... and then it all began...

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:58 PM
None, i searched for yahoo.com

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:59 PM
I found this site by Searching and e-mail...