PDA

View Full Version : The Guide is missing

Miata
Apr 23rd, 2002, 10:31 AM
Hi guys...love this site and have been somewhat active in the forums. Good bunch of people about. I was wondering, though, as this is a Final Fantasy site (by and Large...;) ) why don't you have a guide for FFTactics? I recently started a new game of it but have forgotten how to get the Lancer (what the pre-requisites are...) so I went to your guide section and...no guide for this game...is one available? I've seen them on many other sites, but as the header for this forum says-'Make this site MY site. I can't think of anything I'd like better...except maybe a FFTactics guide:phew: . Other than that, I find this a fresh and appealling place to spend some time. Thanks for your efforts!

IcyMourdor
Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:42 PM
We don't have an FFT guide here?

*goes to check*

Well I'll be...there isn't one. I could make one if Fortune or Harry let me.

Hylas
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:43 AM
It's because this is not a Final Fantasy site, but a PS2 site and being FFTactics a non-PS2 game, it's not required.

Miata
Apr 24th, 2002, 10:50 AM
Oh. And here I thought the PS1 section in the chapter bar on the left side of PS2fantasy's home page meant something. I guess it's just there to look good:peoples: Anyway, thanks Moudor for your reply. BTW, do you remember how to get a Lancer? I am forgetting still:P

IcyMourdor
Apr 24th, 2002, 04:50 PM
Lancer is found be getting:
Thief LV4

Please try and keep questions in the FF forum. Thanks.

Miata
Apr 25th, 2002, 09:34 AM
Thanks Moudor-I got one now!-Zoom-SMASH!!!...love that.

Macceh^
Apr 25th, 2002, 10:08 AM
mourdor make one :P would be great