PDA

View Full Version : First one(*dont laugh*)

Hadoken
Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:45 AM
This is the first sig i`ve ever made. dont laugh at me!
what do you all think of it?
is it a little too big?

sig (http://hadokenlog.bravepages.com/pics/bannersig.jpg)

Rei
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:28 PM
Wow Had! Is it really your first time?!?:shock:

Hadoken
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:36 PM
well its first one i`ve ever made.
i`ve messed around a few times before, but i never really made anything.
lol, i barely even knew what i was doin with this one. but i just clicked around for a while and got the hang of a few things. and ended up making it.
you really think its good?:)

Ruby Moon
Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:36 PM
I think it's very good.

Pu the Owl
Apr 22nd, 2002, 03:49 PM
This is great, especially for being a first try! You should see my first try... you would probably die laughing...

kamari-ice
Apr 22nd, 2002, 04:38 PM
I can't even do that! So don't say its ugly!
I can't layer like that! And I don't have The software either!

Soul Angel
Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:36 PM
That's really good Had, and I'm amazed that is your very first sig that you have made :shock: :)
Keep it up! I can't wait to see some more stuff done by you ;)

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 23rd, 2002, 12:03 AM
Wow....If that's your first attempt. I just can imagine the amazing work to come. ;)

happy_doughnut
Apr 25th, 2002, 12:03 AM
That's you're first one? That's really impressive Hadoken! You did an excellent job! If this was your fist I bet the ones yet to come will be awesome! Great job!

Hadoken
Apr 25th, 2002, 01:58 PM
thanks for the compliments guys.
I've been trying to make others. and i have... but i just ended up scrapping em.
i think the thing that was missing in all of them were details.. and i cant figure out what to put in...:confused:

merylsilverburg
Apr 26th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Well, for your first one, it's unbelievably good. :shock: Excellent job, Hadoken! :cool: I like the blurriness on the right, where it fades into the smaller cars. Nice transition. :) Keep it up, man!

kupoartist
Apr 29th, 2002, 02:52 PM
I'll go with Fortune on this... I've seen 1st sigs no where near as good as that, especially my own :laugh: ... hell thats real great for a first attempt :happy: