PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghosts?

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:41 PM
Well Makg's thread with the ghost pic made me thought of this

I want to know if you believe in ghosts?

Me personally it has to be yes!
I've seen a ghost before as well as had other ghosts experinces too at this house I use to live in! :eek: :rolleyes:

So do you belivev in ghosts?

nanjij
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:52 PM
i havent had any encounters with any but i do kind of believe in em'. i do specialy seeing that makg thing, that scared the **** out of me

IcyMourdor
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:59 PM
I'm more of a science man. I don't believe in the unexplainable and unprovable.

x157anz
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:16 PM
I dont know nobody has ever encountered a ghost and people say they have just to get money :(
But makgsnake's post really made me jump !!

nanjij
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:19 PM
THe anti chris said hes seen a ghost but he always talkes **** like i cant feel pain in my hand wot a joke. also i know a boy (guilder for those who go to NFGS) who said he talks to ghost all the time, CRAP!

x157anz
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:47 PM
also i know a boy (guilder for those who go to NFGS) who said he talks to ghost all the time,

Lol !! if i knew somebody that said that i would stay well away from him, Wata wierdo !! :eek:

Pu the Owl
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:54 PM
I've heard creepy stories from very reliable persons...
I'm not sure I can believe in ghosts, but I believe in the existance of something we can't even imagine...

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:37 PM
I have heard things that make me think about that question, but to me I do not beleive in them, I have no reason too.

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:57 PM
I Do, As I Do Believe In Them, As Its There Written In Our Holy Books!.! And Have Encountered Once Too.!. No Really But....Something Strange Did Happen!.! Still Freak Out When I Think About It!.!

nanjij
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by x157anz

Lol !! if i knew somebody that said that i would stay well away from him, Wata wierdo !! :eek:

He's a strong catholic he hates all prostents (u know wot i mean)
he also more or less lives in the catholic church

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:01 PM
What happened in your experiance, details?

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
What happened in your experiance, details?

Are U Asking Me?, Just Wondering

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Yes, you said that you had an experiance, what was it?

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Well I'll tell you mine if you are interested in hearing it?
I also know how the ghost which I saw died!

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Soul Tell Us Ures First, And I'll Tell U Guys About Mine!.!.! :)

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:47 PM
I believe in ghosts, because I think some things are a mystery that aren't resloved, but I think ghosts are more scientific than fictional and that they're not "ghosts" but more like strange things

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Come on soul if you have one lets hear it, please, then Makgsnake will tell us his.

IcyMourdor
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:51 PM
I'd like to hear this.

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Now you have to tell us, please.

kamari-ice
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:17 PM
I believe in ghosts.
Actually, one hit me before.
I seen two before, in the house I live in now.

IcyMourdor
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:32 PM
PLEASE tell us. The suspense is killing me.

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Well, It Was Long Time Ago, I Was Like 13 Years Old That Time!.! At My Friend's Place. Playing Softball....At Three In The Morning At His Backyard! (Our Families Use To Stay Up late At Each Others House At Weekends)

We Were Playing And The Rule Was to Hit The Ball (A Grounded Shot) And if It Hit The WALL BEHIND......U Get 10 Points.!.

I Was Losing And My Friend Was Winning Like Anything!.!

Well....Then He Hit Another Shot.....I Tried To STOP, But The BALL Was Like 5 METRES AWAY From Me, It Didn't Hit The WALL.....But Hit The "THIN" Air.....And Bounced BACK!.!......I mean, I WAS THERE, ........I Saw It HITTING SOMETHING Which was There, But Wasn't There, I MEAN......I Could SEE THROUGH THAT THING! Or Whatever It was!.!

My Friend SAW THE SAME THING!.! And We Looked At each Other, And RAN Inside The House And Well.........WENT TO BED! And Never Really Mentioned This To Anyone!.! Until Today!.!

Something Else Did Happen (But Its Too Hard To Explain).!. Well...I'd Say "Believe It Or Not" But.....All what I Told U Did Happen!

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Okay well basically a few years ago where I use to live I was in this room on one of the top floors and there was this glass door leading to this balcony outside.
Well one day when in this room I saw something in the corner of my eye and quickly turned round and there was this image of this little girl aged like around 5-6 on this glass door!
I totally stopped what I was doing and just frozed!
The little girl was just staring at me and smiling holding this like rag doll!
Then the girl vanished in thin air!
And that was the last I saw her!

The story of her death is that she was on the edge of this balconey looking at the horses below, but she lost her balanced and fell and of course died by the fall!

Well basically thats it, it isn't much but if your totally not expecting it, it kinds of freaks you out abit

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:39 PM
that was good, clap,clap,clap Now Kamarice

IcyMourdor
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Those are very odd stories.

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Hey Soul Thats A Freaky Story.....I Mean If I Put Myself In Ure Shoes....!....I Dont Know What I'll Do! Spooky!

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:08 PM
That was a good story, Soul.

kamari-ice
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:29 PM
Well if you want to hear it.
Okay, a few years back, not that long ago I was running around my house, don't know why.
Well I went in the bathroom, and said bloody mary 5 times with the light off, didn't see nothing in the mirror, but on the side of me I felt something brething on me.
Then went to turn on the light, but didn't see nothing.
I just thought it was a little breeze, but it wasn't I will tell you why.
Well a few hours after that, I went in my small bedroom and turned off the light.
When I turned it off, it flicked back on.
I was frozen, like how did that happen.
It didn't scare me, so I went and turned off the light again.
Wehn I turned around, and till this day I am afraid of the dark in my room.
I stood there facing my door after I flicked the light off, and got goosebumps, then I knew something was strange, because it was summer and the night was hot.
I felt breathing on the back of my neck, and heard, well you know how that monster sounds that falls off the ceiling in Resident Evil 2, it sounded like that.
I turned around shaking, didn't know what was there.
I seen this devilish thing there, ugly, it kind of looked like a man.
It disappeared then went to the side of my room, don't know how, and I moved a little, and it disappeared.
The next thing I knew.
The thing was stnding right behind me, growling again.
This time when I turned, it put both of his hands to the back of him, and with one hand quickly put his hand on my throat and picked me up, and threw me across the room.
I didn't see him anymore after that until the beginning of last year 2001.
I was sleeping in my room, couldn't get a wink of sleep.
Since I put my head under the cover, because of that devilish thing I seen.
When I pulled the cover down, I saw the thing right in my face floating there.
The same ghost.
Then it did something to me, almost tried to break my neck or something, I went unconcious.
But the strange thing is, he comes at a routine, everytime trying to kill me.
One year passes and it comes again.
I am afraid of next year, because thats when its going to come.
I will tell you, if you are not afraid, if you see this thing you will.
I am shaking right now telling this.
If you don't believe you should.

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:18 AM
That's a crazy story, Kamari-Ice.
There's actually stories of your ghost/monster from other people around the world as well. I watched a show about paranormal occurences and their link to the mind on TLC and they were talking about the kind of thing that you saw going back (in stories) to medieval times.

Me, personally, I've only had a few weird experiences. One time I was just getting into bed after studying on a schoolnight and the plant in my room shook for no reason. It really scared me, but it could've just been mental as it was pretty late and I had exhausted my mind studying.

My mom used to live in an old house though and she said that when she was home during the day and went up to the loft she would sometimes see an elderly woman standing and looking out the window.

Creepy stuff. :(

Faile
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:01 AM
yes . i do believe in ghosts .

and tell stories, and i shall recount the story of my ghostbusting business .

Edit : used the word gigs instead of ghosts

*idiot*

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Lets here it, although the extent of my faith lies souly within me.

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Tell ghost stories if you have any to tell. They're always really interesting.

Cannibal Clown
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:12 PM
i believe in ghosts. there's this place up north a bit from where i live, it's sopposed to be where this one guy was hit by a train at night while waving his lantern aroung trying to direct the trains. After he died, every night for the last hundred some years or so, he can be seen waving his lantern around, but all you can see is the light. if you get too close though it dissapears. Scientists researched it a lot and could never come up with an explanation for it. I've seen it twice, it's pretty cool.

My great grandfather did a documentary on ghosts and that story is in it. I don't know what the book is called, nor have i even read it before.

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:15 PM
That was nuts!

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:43 PM
That's pretty weird.
One of my friends used to be able to see a figure in a window in her attic from outside on her drive-way looking at her.
:eek:

The Anti Chris
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Nanji i just feel less pain than most and i really have seen a ghost. So has Cameron but you no how reliable that source is!

Soul Angel
Jan 27th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Some of these ghost stories are pretty weird but also interesting1
My whole family has had many different ghosts experiences in are time, very spooky! :eek:

nanjij
Jan 27th, 2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by The Anti Chris
Nanji i just feel less pain than most and i really have seen a ghost. So has Cameron but you no how reliable that source is!

whos cameron is he ure dad? oh hows ure head it must be sore

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Ooo ooo, tell us some of your crazy stories, Soul.

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:44 PM
yeah ghost stories are always cool, i know some, ill just have to type them up lol

Indrid Cold
Jun 10th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Hmmm..
Yap, Ghost Stories are real...
Even though I haven't seen any Ghost yet..

kamari-ice
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Man I am having a fricken relapse.
I posted a ghost thread and many other ghost thingy mo bobs.
Well, I am actually getting tired of this ghost thing.
The only ghost I know of is Fortune on her day off, lol.

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:40 PM
I have a pic of a real Ghost.. i got it from Webshots. the face is scary!!!

Rohamgh
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor
I'm more of a science man. I don't believe in the unexplainable and unprovable.

I am a very big science dude as well, but I do believe in ghosts, and God.

And evolution, by the way.

But then again I believe in Atlantis too so...