PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark2 Codes For Final Fantasy X!!!

kamari-ice
Apr 13th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Okay, if you find some Gameshark2 Codes for final fantasy x to see the final ending.Please post it here if you don't mind.Thank you. :)

kamari-ice
Apr 16th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Sorry for putting up this thread, I still look for a code though.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 17th, 2002, 05:43 PM
I don't think such a code exists...why would you need it?

kamari-ice
Apr 17th, 2002, 05:51 PM
There is, cause some peeps told me.I can't finish the game that's why.I never finished other final fantasy games, so I want to see the ending of this one.I know I am stupid, but I am gonna be stupid if I don't beat it.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 18th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Hey man no offense but FFX is a great game and deserves to be beatin without a code, but that's just my opinion.

Have you tried leveling...if your strong it's incredibly easy

kamari-ice
Apr 18th, 2002, 04:50 PM
My strongest doesn't count, I use Lulu and Rikku.They both use Spare Change{and it does 9999 damage everytime}.I just can't keep my char. alive.When he transforms, thats when I get beaten, cause he uses that sword attack and kills all my char's.I need some Attribute spheres to get Auto-Life, but every monster I see it doesn't have the Attribute Spheres.I would cast Regen on everybody, but when I do he uses his overdrive and it casts Zombie.Then when Regen works, it kills off my char. a little at a time, or 1000 at a time.I have in my group, Rikku>Lulu>Yuna.I use Holy sometimes, and cast Curaga too.No doubt, I don't need strong char's, cause that 9999 damage should be enough, or is there something that can cause more damage than that.Thats what I do, do I need Provisions.