PDA

View Full Version : Help with Golf games

Hylas
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:48 PM
My older brother likes alot Golf games and I'm planning to buy one of them for his birthday next month.
But regarding Golf I suck, so if you don't mind giving me some good advice on what is the best game to get, I'd really appreciate it :right:

Mercury Shadow
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Hylas, there's no doubt in my mind that the best golf game, maybe even the best sports game!! is Hot Shots Golf 3. I've been playing it like crazy for the past few days and it's soooo addicting! If you know the series, then you know that the characters are all animated and the world is very beautiful.

The game packs lotsa replay value as well. There are a lotta tournaments so you can get extra characters, extra caddies, different clubs or balls, and all sorts of cool stuff. Also, there's a feature where you can get a password for a game that you played and type it in online and compete with other people :D so it's somewhat online. There's a great 2 player mode and short course.

The game is also very easy to pick up. The tourneys get pretty tough near the end, but it's very rewarding.

I suggest everyone buys Hot Shots Golf 3 because it's amazing!

Hylas
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:32 PM
Hey thanks a lot for the detailed reply! :)