PDA

View Full Version : Battle Droid

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 11th, 2002, 11:54 PM
A new wp. This one took a few hours. battledroid (http://thq.wotf.net/wallpaper/battledroidpaper002.jpg)

Soul Angel
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Wow that's really good Sleazy! :)
I like it, I really like the blue background in it
Keep it up! (though I know you will) ;)

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 12th, 2002, 01:03 PM
Thanks. I'm not happy with the font I used though. But I'll fix that later. ;)

Hylas
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:26 PM
I think the font you used is very good with the style of the wallpaper and it's something different from the usual ones!
I like the blue color of the whole wallpaper. What do you use to create the background? Filters or something?

Pu the Owl
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:56 PM
I think the font is okay as well, it looks like a neon sign, so it's perfect for the dark background!

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:16 PM
Well if you think the font looks ok, then maybe I'll keep it. The background is several filters and blends. And it's funny you mention that the font looks like a neon sign, as that's exactly what I was going for!

Mana
Apr 13th, 2002, 04:44 AM
wow! this is really cool! I'd like to be able to use filters and stuff, but I'm not very patient :P
How can you obtain something like that? To me it's a mystery :(

Carlito
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:51 PM
It looks great, and I agree with Fortune when she said the text makes you think of a neon sign. I don't think you should change it, 'cause it looks good as it is.

x157anz
Apr 13th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Cool we have a star wars fan in the house :ghost:

I think you could put something in the middle of it all like a jedi or something ....... :nono:
Other than that its a gr8 pic m8 :P

merylsilverburg
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Awesome. I wouldn't change a thing. The font is perfect for this scene, so don't change it. The blue is so dark and pretty.....makes me want to stare into it for hours.....:roll: With the robot on the side of the page, the sign looks really good, because there's a shine on the robot which looks like the sign is relfecting off it. Ah...I don't think I made sense there......but, it's very good nonetheless.....keep it up!