PDA

View Full Version : Braska's Final Aeon

kamari-ice
Apr 11th, 2002, 06:39 PM
That *** ** * *****, is ****** hard.I can't beat him.I need a strategy to beat him.And I tried Zombie Attack and it don't work.Even when using Rikku's Spare Change {which when 10000 change is thrown, it damages 9999 everytime}.And I also put Lulu with that ability too.I use 10000 change everytime, and I still can't beat it.I am always stuck at the part when he is with a sword.And I use Hastega and Curaga too.And sometimes heal the members with Rikku's overdrive{mixing power sphere and Al Bhed Potion}Which heals my party member 9999 health.

happy_doughnut
Apr 11th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Are you sure zombie attack didn't work because it should.

**Spoilers ( I think)** This is MY strategy.

Well, before the battle you should try and get some of your Aeons in overdrive. Then, in the first part of the battle, cast zombie attack and leave the Yu Pagodas alone. That way, when they try and heal the boss they'll only hurt it. As you might have noticed, when Tidus talks to the boss, it's overdrive will decrease significantly. Since that option is scarce, I suggest you save it until later. *Note* if you use your Aeons, try to save at least one of their overdrives for later ( it should be your strongest one). Try using Rikku's Eccentrick to speed up overdrives. Use doublecast to cast your strongest spells. Manage your Mega-Potions and Mega-Elixirs as needed.
When lossing around 70,000 HP it will transform itself. At this point, try and use spells such as protect and Auto-Life. Now's the perfect chance to use your character's overdrives. Also, keep healing yourself!! Keep on doublecasting you strongest spells and start using Tidus' Talk command when the boss' overdrive starts getting full. When you see it's HP falls to about 30,000 HP, summon that Aeon you've been saving, which is hopefully one of your strongest, and it should finish it off.

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:03 AM
I found him too easy. But I had Tidus and Rikku get double AP weapons and I leveled in the cactaur village for hours. They had about 70% of the whole sphere grid activated so they were mega tough.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:08 PM
Yeah my guys were so strong, you just need to level, I say if you can't beat him, leave Sin using the sphere grid and go to Omega Ruins and level

happy_doughnut
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Yeah. I think that's the best way. And if you have the Double AP ability, leveling up in the Omega Ruins will be even better. My characters have been all over the sphere grid...ah! that Sun Sigil!!

DragonSphere
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Tidus' Caladbolg helped me a lot in fighting this battle, especially when performing the Blitz Ace Overdrive. But what you really want to end this battle in just 5 minutes or so is Anima in Overdrive. His Oblivion takes 99,999 every time.

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 13th, 2002, 10:04 AM
No offense kamari-ice, but I think that Braska's Final Aeon was one of the easiest fight in the entire game ! I have only one word of advice to give you: Anima

That girl can kick so much butt ! I do 99 999 damage with her Overdrive ! Braska's Final Aeon was dead in 2-3 shots... easy !

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 13th, 2002, 10:12 AM
All I used was Auron's Tornado...that took out his first form, then I finished his second form with a Blitz Ace...2 rounds is all it took, and really all it should take...

Infernal Mass
Apr 20th, 2002, 11:18 PM
When i first fought Braskas Aeon he beat me, turned everyone into stone and crushed them.
So i went and built my party up, came back and aimed at the pogadas.. very helpful in winning the battle.

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 21st, 2002, 11:53 AM
I had Rikku and Auron learn the Auto Life....or Auto Revive, I can't remember with one it was called. That helped a lot, as soon as someone died, they came back to life.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 21st, 2002, 02:11 PM
I never used Rikku through the game...towwards the end all I used was Tidus, Yuna, and Auron

kamari-ice
Apr 21st, 2002, 03:35 PM
Guess what, I used Anima.And that thing only did 3000 damage.That thing.And I don't think I can level up huh.I didn't use Blitz Ace, But I should try it.Okay, level Anima up at the ruins.And Tidus to do a whole lot of damage.And that sucker Auron, get Tornado, got it.Hey never mind, I am gonna win it today, I have a great Idea.Okay, when I come back he'll be beat, thanks ya'll, I got a great Idea.He won't be alive for long, I GOT AN IDEA, I GOT AN IDEA.I wrote everything down.Soon he will be Oblivion. lol
Wahhoo!Yeah!

kamari-ice
Apr 21st, 2002, 03:36 PM
I like ffx, I can't wait to beat it.It is probably an easy battle, but I know what to use.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 21st, 2002, 07:08 PM
well ok?? **confused**

good luck with your plan...