PDA

View Full Version : suikoden or suikoden 2?

Macceh^
Apr 11th, 2002, 10:06 AM
which do you reckon is best peeps?

your views :)

my opinion is i cant decide both great :S

nanjij
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:36 PM
ive never played these games but apparantly there too hard so they get boring very quickly. i'd like to play them still

Hylas
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:39 PM
I've only tried the second one for few hours and it seemed good. I can't say which one is the best 'cause I haven't tried the first one. But if the first one is as good as the second, it's hard to decide!

Spirit
Apr 16th, 2002, 10:12 AM
I like them both a lot, but second one has better graphics, while both have a strong story I must say I enjoyed suikoden II much more, especially due tot hose "battles" and the music they had...
reminds me...anyone know where I can salvage that music? From the battles of course =P

Hadoken
Apr 16th, 2002, 04:59 PM
I`ve only played the first one. havent been able to find the second.
but definately gonna pick up the third.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 16th, 2002, 05:48 PM
I really want to play the second before III comes out...

But I heard from one of my friends that the first one sucks...

Rob Van Jam
Apr 25th, 2002, 12:19 PM
Both Suikoden 1 and 2 rock! As for Suikoden 3, well things can only get better. Can't they?

Macceh^
Apr 25th, 2002, 12:48 PM
true

SSJ Lacan
May 10th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Well I didn't play Suidoken 1 i just jumped on board the 2nd one. So far the story is very intresting. A lot of the characters are really cool(I named my main Character Kyldon, but for a main character he doesn't look that cool) Jowy is the MAN,but so far Flik is my favorite. I'm not done with it yet but its remarkable and I suggest everyone to play it. Farewell till next time!