PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal's Story

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Heres a story that CC wrote that is baised on our group of friends

Briad’s Return

Seven years have come and gone since Briad left, when one day, one of Feathier’s servants came to his throne to announce that Briad had returned from his journey.
“My lord, Briad has come back from the Trilipy system with his report on the Three Forces,” spoke the servant, knelt down at the foot of Feathier’s thrown. “He says that he has troubling news to report.” Feathier’s eyes grew as he spoke those words. He stood up and stared down at the servant with an emotionless expression on his face, and a posture as stiff as a statue. “Shall I send him in?” spoke the servant, with his head bowed, not making any sort of eye contact toward Feathier.
Four minutes of absolute silence engulfed the room, both the servant and Feathier remaining lifeless. The quietness was then shattered with a subtle cough from the servant. “Um, my Lord,” whispered the servant, his eyes opening, looking up at Feathier. “Shall I send fourth Briad?” The servant saw no change in Feathiers expression. Quickly, the servant bowed his head down once again. A minute more passed, when then, in an assertive voice, Feather spoke, “Send him in.” The servant shuffled himself back into an upright position and then scrambled to the throne room entrance. Feathier looked at the servant as he stood at the opening of the immaculate, golden doors, at the end of the glowing, dark blue carpet walkway. He then opened them barely wide enough for him to walk through. He then began to speak to a figure behind the doors. The figure slowly moved into the light and made a sudden right turn, facing Lord Feathier. He started passed the doors, the servant closing them behind him, toward the throne, also expressionless. Looking only at Feather, but dared not to look directly to his face, he slowly made it to the base of the throne.
“What is it you have to report to me?” questioned Feather in a powerful, loud tone.
The servant took a deep swallow, cleared his throat and took one last step forward. “Lord, the Three Forces have formed a temporary alliance in the shadows of our knowledge for what seems to be for the last 200 years.”
Feathier’s posture lost its sturdy stature as he sank back into his seat. Trying to hold a strait face, he proceeded to speak. “What else is there you have to report?” He asked, with the forceful tone of his voice slowly fading away.
“I’ve learned that Rioloute is leading the forces, in a deliberate attempt to overthrow your power. I regret to say that his currently growing army is far greater than our own. The Three Forces are determined enough in destroying you, that they have formed a pact, united them together. In nine years, their military forces will be complete, and they will be lead here to destroy you, my Lord.”
Feathier’s head dropped to his hand, with his elbow pressed against the armrest of his throne, supporting his head. “I feared that sooner or later, it would come to this.” Feathier then stood up and returned to his natural, commanding posture. He looked down to Briad, “How long did you say it will be till Rioloute’s army is complete?”
“Nine years, if all goes to schedule, my Lord.”
“And from the Trilipy system, even with their fastest ships, it will still take them three years to reach us at Elegril.”
Feathier lifted his hand to his jaw and scratched it for a moment, bringing it back down to his side. The edge of his mouth curled up ever so slightly, barely smirking. “I have a solution to this little complication that has seemed to show itself to us at this time.”
“What are you suggesting, my Lord? Whatever it is, me and my men will fight till the end in your honor, doing what ever we can in the divine name of Feathier.”
“No Briad, that wont be necessary. As a matter of fact, forget that this conversation ever took place.”
“My Lord?” replied Briad, snapping his head up, looking at Feathier, puzzled at the smirk that has formed on his face. “What are you implying? I know that you aren’t powerful enough to take the Three Powers on all at once by yourself.”
“I have no intention of defeating them on my own. In fact, I don’t plan on ever setting foot on the battle field.” Feathier then bowed his head down, staring at his feet. He began to think once more about the situation, and shortly after began to let out a few brief chuckles. “Not at all.”
Briad looked up at Feathier again, with confusion running through all of the features of his face. “How can you laugh at this situation my Lord? Don’t you know that when the Three Powers get here we will all be destroyed? Even you don’t stand a chance with them fighting as one.”
Feathier faced Briad, with his smile retreating, and a strait face once again. Then he spoke up, “Have you told anyone about what you know. Anything about your whereabouts, or what you have learned?”
“No my Lord.”
“Keep it that way, and tell the servant outside of the throne room not to mention anything he knows of what’s happened as well. I don’t keep this room from the other Whimns for nothing you know.” Feathier sat down again, waving his hand, suggesting Briad to leave. “You are now dismissed.”
Briad made a half rotation, till facing the exit, and slowly started to the end of the room. He opened the grand doors and left the room, closing the doors behind him as he left.

Outside of the throne room, the servant came up to Briad.
“Well? What did you have to report to Lord Feathier about your journey?”
Briad came up to him and began to whisper, “Listen, Mirdy,” as he grabbed the servant’s shoulders, “Lord Feathier told me that neither of us were permitted to mention the whereabouts of where I was to anyone. Also, you should try to forget that our meeting ever occurred. Okay?”
“But, why aren’t the people allowed to know about where you’ve been? Why has Lord Feathier denied it?” Mirdy whispered back.
“I’m not sure myself, but you can’t, okay, you just can’t.”
“Alright, I wont tell anyone,” replied Mirdy, as Briad let go of his shoulders.
Briad then started down the hall leading out to the transport room. Mirdy watched as Briad walked onto the bright green-lighted platform beneath the transport pod. He punched in a password on the control panel at the side of the pod, and then was engulfed in an immense green light, and immediately vanished, being teleported to the city beneath the floating palace where they were.

Still inside the throne room, Feathier was pondering over the situation that has been presented to him. Contently, staring at the glowing blue carpet on the floor, he began to mumble to himself. “I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to set this plan of mine in motion, and this threat of mine is the just the persuasion that I needed.”
Feathier stood up off his seat, and walked to the back of the very large and grand room. At the wall, there was a great blue curtain, which he slid to the side, revealing another transport room, used for his personal use only, forbidden to anyone else. He walked inside, and punched in a secret code, activating the pod. Then he was engulfed in green light, and vanished.

He then appeared inside a large white hallway, built four miles underneath the planets surface. Feathier squinted his eyes for a short moment as the bright white walls blinded him. He was transported to a long tunnel, which extended for nearly a mile. He then, quite naturally, lifted himself off the floor, and darted through the hall, faster that the eye could follow. He rapidly flew down the tunnel, still upright, and stiff as a board, till he halted, like a rolling rock would, hitting a wall. He descended about eight inches, and landed his feet back to the floor. He was now in a huge laboratory, where the scenery was nothing more than computers, and an assortment of chemicals, each labeled and organized neatly on shelves and tables. This room was kept secret from the Whimns. Only a few choice servants knew of this place. He continued to walk through the laboratory, making his way through the tables and machines.
“Yui, Avitor, approach me!” commanded Feathier. “I have a use for you two!”
Two Whimns quickly ran to Feathier, and knelt before him. “Yes my Lord,” they replied together simultaneously.
“I have a task for you two.”
“Anything you desire,” answered Yui, both of them still knelt down before Feathier.
“Retrieve the Bio Enhancement Programs for me.”
“Yes my Lord,” replied Yui, as he stood up and ran to the end of the laboratory.
“What do you wish of me my Lord?” asked Avitor.
“I have a few assignments for the two of you,” said Feathier. “Three years ago, I developed Bio Plans for the Bio Enhancement Program. I’d like you to have them developed for me by next year. Is that understood?”
“Yes.”
“Of coarse it is.”
Feathier then lifted his hand and in a flash of light, a small disk appeared in his hand. “Here are the designs. I want them followed exactly.”
Feathier handed Avitor the disc as Yui came running back with the program.
“I’ve got it my Lord!” shouted Yui, as he came back short of breath.
“Excellent,” said Feathier. “Yui, Avitor has the plans for the Bio enhancement Program. Follow them exactly. I want all four of them completed by next year.”
“Next year!” shouted Yui in shock. “But four Bio subjects in one year is impossible!”

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Heres more“Feathier then grabbed Yui by the head and lifted him two feet into the air. “How dare you talk back to me!” shouted Feathier. He then let go of Yui, but he was still floating into the air, without being held by Feathier. “And now for your punishment.” Feathier’s eyes grew with anger and then Yui began to yell in enormous pain. Yui grabbed his own left arm, still yelling in pain. Then his left arm burst, with blood and bone flying everywhere. “Now you will do it with one arm.”
Feathier then proceeded out to the Transporter Pod as Yui was knelt on the floor with his right hand covering the open wound at his shoulder.
“Oh my God!” yelled Avitor, after Feathier was out of site. “Are you going to be okay?”
“I’ll be fine,” Yui responded. “I can rebuild it with the Prosthetic Machine in an hour. But for now, I’d like it if you would help me up,” asked Yui, as he tried to pull a smile out of the pain from his absent arm.
“Oh, I’m sorry Yui,” apologized Avitor. “I guess I wasn’t thinking.” Avitor kneeled down to Yui and wrapped his arm around Yui’s torso, slowly lifting Yui up. “I’ll get you to the Prosthetic Machine right away.” Avitor then took off his shirt and sprouted his wings, flying Yui across the laboratory to a large containment unit filled with pink water.
“Here you go,” said Avitor. He then pressed a large green button on the container. The top of the glass then released two huge metal clamps, holding a large hydraulic lid to the container. The lid slowly slid off the top of the glass, and Avitor easily dropped Yui into the water. He then pressed a large red button adjacent to the green one, and the lid slid back onto the glass, with the two metal clamps connecting to the container.
Avitor’s wings then contracted back into his body and he lowered to the floor.
“You’ll be alright,” assured Avitor. “I’ll get to work on the first Bio subject as your arm regenerates in a few days.”
Avitor moved away from the glass and proceeded to another hallway leading out of the main room. Yui looked at Avitor leave the room, with the site of him becoming blurrier through the water the further he walked away.

By this time, Feathier had returned to his throne room. He headed toward a large circular balcony at the end of a twelve-meter long catwalk, which was still inside the building to the far left side of the room. He came to the rail, leaned over it and looked down. Seventy meters below the balcony was an enormous glass window, which extended under the entire floating palace. Through the window he could see the entire city of Phelopia, beautifully lit up, and all of the Whimns busily scurrying around the streets, most of them in factories, producing weapons and machines for Feathier’s perfect world, Elegril.
“What a magnificent world I’ve created,” Feathier said to himself, feeling proud of his accomplishments, as he gazed at the city, filled with his devoted servants. “My loyal subjects, my beautiful cities, advanced technology, and with me as their supreme leader. To think that anyone would dare take this from me. All I’ve worked for, all I’ve done. Since that day I came to this world, and declared myself a God, and to think that after more than three thousand years, I’d be forced to fear loosing it all, but do they see my cowering in fear? No, I will never be beaten. I don’t care how great Rioloute’s army is, he will never stand up to my new weapons. Yes, in time the Bio Enhancement programs will be complete, and then we will see who has the upper hand in this little game.”
Feathier, leaned off the rail and proceeded back to his throne.

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Keep in mind that cannibal started above from chapter 3 since he hasnt thought of the beginning yet.

Unit 1 Completed

Three months have passed since Feathier initiated the Bio Enhancement Program into effect. He hasn’t been back to the laboratory since then. Today was his first appointment to see how well production was going.
He came down to the hall like before, anticipating what Yui and Avitor have accomplished. Slowly, he walked down the hall, each step echoing through the hall as he headed for the end of the mile long walk way.
“Today will be the day,” Feathier spoke to himself, awaiting the announcement that his first product was complete. “I’ll finally be able to meet my greatest creation.”
Feathier continued down the hall. Taking his time, enjoying each step, keeping his eyes on the opening at the end of the hall, leading into the laboratory. Twenty-four minutes till he finally made it to the end. After entering the room, he looked over the entire place for one brief moment, and smiled. “It’s felt like a thousand years since I’ve last stepped foot here.” He said, looking at the computers and experiments scattered on the several dozen tables and desks, extending on as far as the eye could see. He took twelve steps till he made it to a small corridor leading off from the main room. In the distance he could hear Yui and Avitor discussing something. He then noticed, strait ahead of him, thirty feet away, a large glass containment unit with the shadow of a figure floating inside of it. As he headed for the room at the end of the hall, he listened on to Yui and Avitor’s conversation.
“I don’t even know how powerful he’s actually going to be. Lord Feathier’s calculations for the subjects were way too advanced for his own good. I’m not sure he knows what he’s asking for, with us making them,” spoke Yui, Feathier still listening on, steadily making it through the corridor, on step at a time.
“It doesn’t matter what we think. The numbers he gave us were clear, and I’m sure he knows what he was asking for,” replied Avitor. “One thing I would like to know though, why are we building them in the first place? What’s their purpose?” a pause came over Avitor’s reply. “You don’t think that they’re meant for some sort of?” then, shaking his head, Avitor replied to himself, “No, it can’t be.”
Feathier entered the room, standing tall and proud. His hands behind his back, and head rose, looking down at the two Whimns in superiority.
“Well, how far has the production gone?” asked Feathier, demanding an immediate response.
Yui and Avitor snapped around and stood up strait as possible.
“We’re proud to say that everything is going along schedule. Unit 1 is nearly complete. All we have left to do is the knowledge insertion process, but complications arose when deciding what sort of knowledge to give it. All you gave us were special combat techniques. There was nothing on culture, history, mathematics, religion or anything in that matter. Is this all you wanted them to know? Hell, they don’t even have knowledge of You, society, or even a name for themselves. Might this cause complications in their life style?”
“Don’t concern yourselves with that. I gave you your orders, and I expect them to be followed exactly,” responded Feathier. “I’ve given them all the information that they need to survive and to complete that tasks needed of them. That is all they need, but the use of a name would be appropriate I suppose, and I should give them a familiarity with the Whimn language.”
Yui looked up at Feathier in a very precautious manner, remembering the mishap he had with Feathier the last time they met. He cleared his voice and began to speak, “So does that mean that you want us to give them the ability to speak?”
“That is correct,” answered Feathier. “It would be very difficult to listen to orders without being able to understand what I tell them, and about the names. Hmm?” Feathier looked up at the ceiling, rubbing his chin. “I suppose that those would be a nice addition. How many programs have you started Avitor?’
“This is the first one my Lord. It would be fastest this way, to do each one at a time, instead of working on all four of them at once,” answered Avitor.
“Well then I’ll decide on names when the time comes. Besides, that doesn’t have to be downloaded into their brains for them to learn it, I’ll give it to them personally.”
Avitor sharply turned to Yui. “Quickly, insert the language program so that we can get this done and over with!”
“Yes sir,” responded Yui. He then turned to the containment unit, which the first subject was being held unconscious in. He pressed a small orange button to the side of the water filled machine. A small control panel slid out from the metal hatch at the top of the container. Yui pulled out a small disc and slid it into a slot in the panel. His hands were then busily running along the controls. A few seconds later, Yui pressed the orange button again, and the panel slid back into the machine atop the container. He turned around to Feathier and smiled. ‘Everything is complete. In a few minutes, the specimen will be complete my Lord,” announced Yui in joy.
“Excellent,” said Feathier. “The time has finally come.”
Feathier walked closer up to the unit and looked at his creation, floating naked inside the pink water. Avitor moved over to the controls at the desk behind him and punched in a few commands. Then the water inside the container began to sink into five small holes at the floor of it. The creation inside, still hanging by seven tubes sticking into his body were holding him in place. After the water cleared, the figure was clearly visible. Feathier’s eyes widened as he saw his creation.
“He looks marvelous.” He said, staring at the being inside the tube. He turned his head to Avitor, “When can I speak to him?” he asked with great anticipation.
“I can have him out and outfitted in ten minutes,” answered Avitor.
“Make it so.” Demanded Feathier, still looking at the newborn.
Avitor snapped his fingers at Yui, indicating to his to release the subject. Yui nodded his head and hurried to the computer behind Avitor. After Yui completed typing in the commands, a crane came down from the ceiling and the hatch on top of the container opened up, allowing the cranes arm to fit inside. The claw on the crane grabbed onto the subject as the tubes fell off of its body. The crane then slowly lifted the being up and laid it down on a small rolling table. Avitor grabbed the table and pushed it into a room two corridors down a second hall leading out of the room.
Feathier turned to Yui. “Outfitted?” he said, questioning what Avito said to him just a moment ago.

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:33 AM
Yet more story

“Ah yes, outfitted,” said Yui, answering Feathier’s question. “Along with the body layouts and structure, you assigned each of the four programs outfits, which you thought would work best with the being. Remember?”
“Oh, I remember now.” Replied Feathier. “Unit one was assigned the long silver coat, correct?”
“Yeah,” replied Yui, “We had each outfit designed by the clothes factories at the surface as we started production on Unit 1.”
Feathier’s smile quickly vanished after Yui’s remark. “I thought that I made it clear that no one was to know about what was being done down here.” Spoke Feathier, with his face slowly showing anger toward Yui.
Yui recognized Feathier’s expression from last time they met. His legs began to buckle as he took a deep swallow. “We never mentioned anything about the projects, all we said was that we needed clothing that fit your requirements, honest.” Yui’s shoulders began to cuff over his neck, as he feared what Feathier’s reaction was going to be.
“Good,” replied Feathier in a deep, stern voice.
Yui, still in a panic, began to crouch back to his desk at the other side of the room, without ever turning away from Feathier. He managed to get to his desk and start working at his computer without either of them saying a word.
For the next eight minutes, the room was completely silent. That silence was broken when the door leading to where Avitor was preparing Unit 1 was opened, with Avitor entering the room and Unit 1 walking behind him. As the man walked into the room, we was like a child, staring at everything in the room with an expressionless look on his face. He continued to follow Avitor as he started toward Yui and Feathier. They both stopped as they got to Feathier.
The man was 6’2” and had platinum white hair that fell over his eyes, and lay down over the back of his neck. He was presented in a large Silver jacket, which went down beneath his waist, a loose, dark gray shirt under his jacket, and a pair of tight black leather pants.
“My Lord, may I present to you, Unit 1,” said Avitor, as he bowed down to Feathier, and waived directed his arm at the man.
“Who are you?” spoke the being, looking at Feathier.
“I am your creator, and you work for me now.” Replied Feathier. “You shall for now on refer to me as Master.”
“Where am I, who are they?” asked the man, not replying to Feathier’s statement.
“I told you to address me as Master!” shouted Feathier toward the man.
The man stared at Feathier, with his head bowed down and his eyes looking up at Feathier’s in defiance. Feathier looked back at him in anger.
“I said address me as Master damn it!” yelled Feathier, getting inpatient with the man.
The man just continued to stare at Feathier, without flinching, and a small smile arousing from his face.
“Yui, Avitor!” shouted Feathier. “Why wont he obey my orders!”
“He doesn’t know who you are, and sees you as a man of no threat my Lord,” answered Avitor.
Without ever disconnecting eye contact to the man, Feathier continued to speak to the two Whimns. “I remember that I made a single deficiency to the projects. I called it Flilt, bring it to me,” commanded Feathier.
“Yes my Lord,” Answered Yui and Avitor. The two then ran out of the room to retrieve the item that Feathier requested. Feathier continued to stare at the man in anger.
“How dare you defy me!” shouted Feathier, again to the man.
“You have no control over me. I serve me and me alone. You are nothing more that a mere peasant you bastard,” told the man. “How can you ever expect me to address you as Master?”
“You will see soon enough who is the mere peasant you brat,” replied Feathier, as his anger left and a small smile came upon his face as well. “I don’t think you have any idea of what I can do to you, do you?”
“I don’t care how powerful you are, or what you can do to me, I will call no one master,” responded the man, as calmly as possible.
“Hmph, I don’t remember cockyness being in your programming,” said Feathier, still staring at the man.
“I don’t care how I was programmed. I am still a human being, flesh and bone, and I make my own choices, despite what you say.” Replied the man.
Yui and Avitor then came running into the room, with a small red rock in Avitor’s hands.
“Here’s what you wanted my Lord,” said Avitor as he handed Feathier the rock.
Feathier looked at the small rock in his hands and began to snicker. He looked back up to the man and his smile grew even larger.
“Do you see this rock slave?” Feathier yelled to the man. “This is where your strength ends. At the doing of an insignificant pebble.”
The man continued to stare at Feathier, never flinching for a second. “What are you going to do, throw it at me.”
Feathier slowly walked up to the man. After five steps, he stopped and held the rock out to the man’s body, still ten feet away from the man. The man then began to yell in pain as he fell to the ground.
“Do you know what this is?” shouted Feathier, trying to exceed his voice over the yelling of the man. “It’s called Flilt, and when you were being created, I designed this element, with the sole purpose of inflicting pain onto you! In other words, whenever you come within ten feet of this element, you will feel the pain you feel now! The closer it gets, the more it hurts!”
Feathier then took one more step closer to the man, and he began to yell in pain even louder.
“Now do you understand how insignificant you are, unable to overcome a pitiful rock!” yelled Feathier. “Lucky for you, it wont kill you, just cause unbearable pain!”
Feathier then tossed the rock to Avitor and waived his hand at the two Whimns, addressing them to leave. As he tossed them the rock, the man stopped yelling and just lay on the ground, breathing heavily.
“Now, I will ask you one more time, what will you address me as?”
“Go to hell,” told the man, right before he passed out onto the ground.
Feathier looked down at the man and smiled. “He has a lot of energy in him. He shall prove to be quite useful for when his time comes, and keeping him under control doesn’t seem to be a problem either. I can’t wait to see what the others will be like.”
Feathier turned around and left to the doors where Yui and Avitor were waiting for orders. He came through the doors and faced them.
“I’m sure that you have the Flilt units prepared for my creations by now,” said Feathier.
“Yes my Lord,” answered Yui. “The first Flilt chamber development was finished two weeks ago on the Whirtilian Moon. We can have Unit 1 transported there in an hour.”
“Make it so,” commanded Feathier.
Feathier then walked out of the laboratory and left just as he did three months ago. Behind him were Yui and Avitor picking up Unit 1’s body and putting it inside a large glass box, and preparing it for transportation.

007_JamesBond
Apr 11th, 2002, 11:27 AM
good story, cant wait to read more, but untill I can, I like it, I want more

Hylas
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:04 PM
Whooa! You posted a lot of nice stuff here!

But where's CC? Why didn't he post the story?

Anyway, you said it's based on your group of friends: I'm curious about this aspect! Could you explain better what you mean? :right:

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 12th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Whooa! You posted a lot of nice stuff here!

But where's CC? Why didn't he post the story?

Anyway, you said it's based on your group of friends: I'm curious about this aspect! Could you explain better what you mean? :right:

Cannibal couldnt post because his computer is messed up.As for the detail on the story i dont know many of them.All i know is my character avan who will show later has a strong love for an angel ralell or however you spell it,and its spose to be based on my love interest in high school.

Pu the Owl
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:31 PM
That sounds really interesting. You must tell CC I'm sorry that his PC is broken at the moment, but I have appreciated his story :)

Mana
Apr 13th, 2002, 05:01 AM
Yes! You must tell Cannibal his story is very good and I hope it'll be continued and I'm surely looking forward for the next part also to know a little more about your "partecipation" in it :D
Just a question: are the characters of the story the ones Cannibal posted some time ago in the Gallery?

Cannibal Clown
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:43 PM
Well, I have a few minutes of computer time now bwcause I'm at my fathers house, so i'll try to answer a few questions.

First of all, Mana, the three characters I posted a while ago are part of the story. The one in the silver coat is Avan, who is inspired from SSSnake. The big guy in the armor is Neo Soldier, who's name is Depp. He appears in the next chapter. The elf is Tallis, who's my character. He doesn't appear for another few chapters.

As of where the story is now, the only main character is Avan, who doesn't have a name chosen by Feathier yet, so he's described as "the man". And Avitor wil appear in about thirty chapters later, where he comes back after all of the Whimns were destroyed, except for Avans girl, Lairelle, who is the girl SSSnake's always talking about. Avitor becomes a badguy who still has the secret of making Flilt, which is the only thing that can kill Avan, Depp, Sofmore, and Tallis. He trades the knolege of flilt for Depp;s help to capture Avan, for his own reasons, which are far too complicated for me to get into right now.

The other character who doesn't have a picture up yet is 007's character Sofmore. Also, the other friends I have in the story are Vaden, who is my friend Kevin, and Mourdor's character who i don't have a name for yet, and a kid I know named Brandon, who's Avitor. I also have another elf character who tallis falls in love with named Shueisha. She's the girl I posted about in the expressng yourself thread. And Leirelle, who is the Girl SSSnake likes. I have all of these characters drawn.

Feathier's character is erelevant, and the first fourteen chapters are nothing more than introducing and developing my characters.

Since my computer is being stupid, I can't write any of the story, so it'll be a while before I can post anymore of it.

But if I get any more time, I'll make a summary of what happens in the first two chapters, so that you can get a idea of what's going on, and learn about Feathier, and what the Whimns are, and the whole story about the Three Powers, and the four moons around the planet. Along with a bit of info about technlogy, and the abilities of Feathier, and why he is considered the most powerful being in the universe.

Everything in the story is somehow related to my actual life, from the way I am to how my friends are, and the relationship we have with each other. Even though a lot of us kill the others in the story. The four created brothers, Avan, Tallis, Depp, and Sofmore are brothers, and Avan kills Depp, who tries to kill off the others to become the most powerful person in te world, and he has his top guard, Vaden kill Shueisha, who is Liz, the girl I like, and is Tallis's girl friend. So Tallis kills Vaden as well. And Tallis kills Avitor, for kidnapping Leirelle in order to force Avan to be Avitors slave, and help him rule the world. And Mourdor's character, who is a vampire, who gets scared by Tallis, so as the vampire tries to kill Tallis, Avan come to his aid and becomes another enemy of the vampire. After several fights though, Avan eventually defeats Mourdor's character, who is the vampire.

This story will easily be over three hundred pages long, and has a lot of complicated depth to it. So don't expect to get too far into it right away.

Hope I can post more of the story soon. Butuntil then, i hope that what I do have is appreaciated.

007_JamesBond
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:46 PM
that was a basic overview, which is goods, fills in the blanks for some of us, but not me