PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts!

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:37 AM
What Do U Guys Have To Say About This Game!.! Its A Total Shocker To See FF Characters Merged in With Disney Characters!.! Thats An Amazing Idea! I Heard...The Movement Of The Characters Are GONNA Be Soooooo SMOOTH That, A Naked Eye Wont Be Able To Believe It.!. Just Like Disney Characters Move In Their Movies!.!

And The Shots Ive Seen.....The Characters Looks Cute!.! Although Small (Same As FFVII, FFIX) But Still......Neat And Cool! :)

DragonSphere
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:57 AM
Ya, it's a real interesting concept. So I might just get it when it comes out. And I also like the cameo appearences made by previous FF characters such as Squall, Yuffie, Wakka, and Tidus.:cool:

Rei
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:41 AM
I think mixing two different types of characters together is not a good idea, and it's also....weird :p

jenova_jeb
Jan 26th, 2002, 11:35 AM
I'm really looking forward to that game. It looks so cool :cool: .

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 11:52 AM
I'll be defintly renting it when it comes out! :)
I love the look of Squall in it, he looks good! ;) :cool:

nanjij
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:20 PM
to be honest im not that bothered it doesnt sound that good

GaseousSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:12 PM
Imagine,Tidus and Mickey Mouse on a Mission.Hillarious i would say:D

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by GaseousSnake
Imagine,Tidus and Mickey Mouse on a Mission.Hillarious i would say:D

LOL!!! Yes It Would Be Funny, But I Think U Play As Donald Duck And Goofy.....in the Game!.! I Think! :confused:

Soul Angel
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:06 PM
I hope the Final Fantasy characters will be playable in it! :rolleyes:

jenova_jeb
Jan 29th, 2002, 06:57 PM
Yeah, me too. That'd be so cool :D .

Pu the Owl
Jan 29th, 2002, 07:40 PM
I don't like the idea of the game that much too...
Those different types of characters have nothing in common and they don't go along very well, IMO.
I'd say it's ridiculous :p

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
IMO. I'd say it's ridiculous :p
U Didn't Like The Idea.. Because I Guess Cause Ure Winnie Didn't Make It To The Game!.! HA! :o :p :D

LOL

Soul Angel
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

U Didn't Like The Idea.. Because I Guess Cause Ure Winnie Didn't Make It To The Game!.! HA! :o :p :D

LOL

Lol!

Hate to tell you this Makg but Winnie and some of his friends have made it into Kingdom Hearts

Check these out

Winnie (http://www.thegia.com/psx2/khearts/art4/kh-pooh.jpg)

Piglet (http://www.thegia.com/psx2/khearts/art4/kh-piglet.jpg)

Tigger (http://www.thegia.com/psx2/khearts/art4/kh-tigger.jpg)

Pic1 (http://www.thegia.com/psx2/khearts/media6/kh08.jpg)

Pic2 (http://www.thegia.com/psx2/khearts/media6/kh12.jpg)

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 04:51 PM
No!!!!! How Can That Be? Winnie In Kingdom Hearts!! Noo!!

If Winnie Is In... Simba Should Too!!! He Better Or Else I'll Call Up SquareSoft!!! :mad: :D

But It Looks Cool Though, The Pics I Mean!

jenova_jeb
Feb 5th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Robin Hood! I want Robin Hood in the game! The best animated character in a disney movie :cool: .

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:49 PM
Yes Robin Hood Was Made Really Nice In The Disney Version. But I Really Badly Want Simba Now!.! I Know "Dumbo" Is There......He Is Sooooooo CUTE!!!! But I Want Simba Too!!!! :( :) :D

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:32 PM
Did you guys know that this game got created when the some members of Squaresoft and some members of Disney got into an elevator together and they started talking to each other about games? Squaresoft is a fan of Disney and vice-versa. Both companies were on their way to different meetings, but the building was shared by Squaresoft and Disney and other companies. So, this was more like a "chance" meeting. Thought you guys like to know. :)

Soul Angel
Feb 23rd, 2002, 12:12 PM
Wow I never knew that! :shock:
That's pretty weird in some sence, say thanks for telling us merylsilverburg! :D

Say where did you find that info out anyway? :sarcams: :)

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2002, 01:45 PM
Hmm, well, I don't remember where, but I do know it was in a magazine. I think it was either EGM or OPM, I'm not sure which issue. I remember some info, but then I forget where I read it. :heh:

Soul Angel
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:57 PM
Oh well but it was still interesting! :)

I wonder how many other games are thought up while in lifts or any other weird locations? :laugh: :shock:

jenova_jeb
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I read that in EGM as well. I think it was either #150 or #151. I can't remember for sure though :p .

Serj
Feb 27th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Yep, Im not bothered with the Disney characters, it's something new and Im looking foward to it. Playing an RPG w/ Disney and FF characters does seem akward but's it something to look foward too. I cant wait!

merylsilverburg
Mar 5th, 2002, 06:40 PM
I found out about some more characters that are gonna be in this game:
Cloud
A Moogle
Tarzan
Hercules
Alice
Winnie the Pooh
Tigger
Piglet
Ariel and other characters from The Little Mermaid. (Probably the reason why so many The Little Mermaid characters, is because Disney was influenced by Anime at that time, so they tried to make Ariel look sorta anime-ish. Interesting, huh?)

That's all I found out for now. :)