PDA

View Full Version : GTA3... (something new)

trunks69420
Apr 10th, 2002, 01:22 PM
Im not really back, but i went to the mall yesterday and a store called gamestop was selling something interesting. GTA3 miami vice!! I just saw it and decided i would tell everyone if you didnt know... SO, goodbye.

Hadoken
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Eh, I dont think so...

Infernal Mass
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:45 PM
:shock:

:peoples: ..Miami Vice!?.. of course what else would the name be :laugh:

BlackThornn
Apr 10th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Gamestop was selling a game that doesn't exist? O-o

Very strange.

A GTA3 expansion has been the topic of rumor for fansites and large gaming sites, Rockstar has to far denounced all of them, but thier release schedule says that they are developing a new GTA game, along with Midnight Club 2, besides GTA4.

Names that have been denounced so far are:

GTA: Miami

GTA: Vice

(Personally, I think just denouncing these particular names is a marketing ploy. The name I think it will be is GTA: Vice City. If you'll remember Vice City was a name of a city that was a mockery of Miami as Liberty City was for NY. So far game sites have always gone with "Miami" or just "Vice". And that's all Rockstar's commented on.)

Andi
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:30 AM
There is no such thing
:P Stop Dreaming shit up :roll:

trunks69420
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Andi,
I am not as you say "dreaming sh*t up". I am simply reporting what i saw at a store and was wondering if anyone else has seen or heard anything different. Please do not make accusations that are completetly unfounded. I dont say things about you that are uncalled for, I expect the same common courtesy that any one of us would give you.;)

Andi
May 3rd, 2002, 03:36 PM
:nono: