PDA

View Full Version : Cute!

Soul Angel
Apr 9th, 2002, 08:19 AM
Here's alittle cute pic which I did (or at least I think its cute anyway, but I'm just probably weird like that :right: )

Cute (http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=44)

Hope you like it, any comments are welcomed! :)

Spirit
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:48 AM
that's cute soul :P
Although I'm not too into "that" stuff since I'm not a girl, it's pretty cool heheh

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Very nice Soul!

kupoartist
Apr 9th, 2002, 01:37 PM
V nice Work :happy:

merylsilverburg
Apr 9th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Aaaahhh......kawaiiiiiiii! XD I love it, Soul Angel! Your drawings just keep improving every time! I really like your coloring too.....a great blend of cool and warm colors. Terrific, keep it up! XD

Pu the Owl
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:37 PM
You're right: this pic is very cute!
And bright!
And the pose is so sweet!

Soul Angel
Apr 11th, 2002, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone :) I'm glad you liked it! :happy:
I'll try and post more of my work up later ;)

Hylas
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:29 PM
I like the idea of deleting the black outlines of the drawing (maybe you didn't use them at all). That makes the pic more shiny and warm.

Mana
Apr 13th, 2002, 04:46 AM
Kawaii!!!
This chibi Tito is so huggable! :love:

Soul Angel
Apr 13th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the comments Hylas and Mana :D XD

I like the idea of deleting the black outlines of the drawing (maybe you didn't use them at all).
I seem to always delete the black outlines in my pics because they always don't seem to look right when left on, though with other peoples pics when they have the black outlines to them they still look good.
But I seem to like to colour in my pics that way :)

MakgSnake
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Hey Soul Thats Great. I Really Like The Way He Is Smiling ATCHA. And Yes, Its A Cute Pic. And I Like The Background Outlines.

Very Very Nice Soul Sweeeettts!!!!