PDA

View Full Version : Fun!

Hadoken
Apr 8th, 2002, 08:21 AM
Here`s a weird story I found.

"Two German scientists developed a video game that gives off shocks and burns to the players. The player who can stand the pain the longest wins.
Dubbed the 'Painstation' (it has nothing to do with Sony), is based on Pong. When a player misses the ball, a shock or burn of varying degrees is given off.
The game will end when one of the players lifts his hand off the Pain Endurance Unit."

Yep, thats fun. If your a moron!! Geez, who would want to play that?
"Oh, i missed the ball" *zap**buzz*... "Oh, my brained has been fryed too."

Dont you guys think this is just going a little too far? Sure, it would be great if your the master of pong... But you might get some serious damage from this thing.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:22 AM
This does sound stupid but in a sense...somewhat appealing! What are the prizes...cause if the reward was good, I'd give it a go.

Pu the Owl
Apr 8th, 2002, 02:25 PM
LOL! That's scary, but odd!
I'd give it a try only if I had no other choices left! :laugh: :laugh:

Soul Angel
Apr 8th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Okay that sounded pretty weird :laugh:
I'm not sure if I'll do it, unless I really had too
But it would be interesting to see how well other people would do on it :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Hay now thats a game.Man i wish i had something like that.

Hadoken
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:23 PM
The only time I`d play was if I could win something good.
but just for fun? eh.. not for me. I dont find enjoyment in electricuting myself.
The game is currently just testing. There are no prizes. I guess those developers are having fun with their test subjects though. :D
But hey, If this were made into a game show. I`d watch it!! wouldnt you?
You know what would be even better though? If they made a fighting game like this! Like take virtua fighter 4, and each time you hit your opponent in the game, the other guy gets electrocuted. and depending on how strong the attack was, the stronger the electrical current...
now THATS entertainment.:laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Wow if they had a Virtua Fighter game show like that, the contestants would seriously all die...thats a al ot of shockin. This reminds me of those crappy shows The Chamber or The Chair or whatever they're called.

The Boondock Saint
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:43 PM
that sounds like it would suck pretty hardcore...i'd play it though.

happy_doughnut
Apr 26th, 2002, 12:35 AM
Ah! I'd play it! I can endure anything...mwuahaha! Once you've been hit with a paintball you've felt it all!!...That hurt tough...