PDA

View Full Version : 2nd season of Big O comming to tonami!

Cannibal Clown
Apr 7th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Well, the title explains it all. Big O and G-Gundam will be aired shortly. I believe this info is correct, it always has been before. Just thought that you might want to know.

merylsilverburg
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:44 PM
Hmm.....where'd you get your info from, Cannibal? I'm sorry, I'm not trying to say your info isn't correct, but I checked back to the forum of the Big O and a lot of people mentioned this, but a lot said it was just a rumor. They said the official Sunrise site hasn't updated or done anything to the Big O page, so the 2nd season can't be confirmed. Believe me, these people on the forum for the Big O are MAJOR FANS, they would dig up any info they can to find out if it's true or not. However, the person on the forum said that the 2nd season will be aired during winter in the US first, then be aired in Japan. The Big O wasn't very popular in Japan, but the US has showed major signs of interest in this anime (including me :D), so that's why they would put it out first in the US. As for me, I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'll just wait until winter and see what happens. If there is......I hope they dub it. I'll be so happy if it was true. :happy:

BowevelJoe
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:18 PM
ahh sweetness, cant have to much of master roger smith :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:29 AM
I found it o Anime nation in the News section. It's a small article, but it say what it says.

Anyway, I'm not a super fan of Big O, but I know that there are others on this forum who are. So...

BowevelJoe
Apr 10th, 2002, 07:04 AM
you should be! bah! well thats cool, a 2nd season is something worth looking forward too :)

Cannibal Clown
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:49 PM
I'm not saying I'm not a fan of Big O, but compared to the other anime I watch, it doesn't really spark a huge interest in me, but I am looking forward to seeing more of it. Along with seeing G-Gundam, which is supposed to air along with it.

I hope that the info I'm getting this stuff is right, but it hasn't been wrong yet, especially about toonami airings. But if I'm wrong, try not to hate me.

Neo_Soldier28
Apr 14th, 2002, 04:36 PM
I never really cared for big o all of the episodes are the same lol

merylsilverburg
Apr 14th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Not neccessarily. The show has so many unexplained mysteries and each (well, not every) episode reveals a little more of Paradigm City. I mean......what's with the 13th episode, for crying out loud?! Leaving it at a cliffhanger like that? And, with Angel holding the red balloon? A lot of people at the Big O forum are pondering if the balloon has some kind of significance. There are just so many theories that it can make your head spin. :roll: I'm a huge fan of this anime, so I really enjoyed it, which means....they need to make more!!!!!! :mad: :( :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Apr 15th, 2002, 07:30 AM
The whole series is already completed, it's just that only half of it was dubbed. It's a 26 episode series, and the second half is completed.

I'm not an expert on the show, but i think I know what I'm talking about. But like I said before, If I'm wrong, don't hurt me.

BowevelJoe
Apr 15th, 2002, 06:01 PM
aye, we shall have our vengeance on you sir cannibal of...indiana? ahh, but the anime is cool, not the best thing ive ever seen but its cool..