PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bebop CD Box Set- Limited Release

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:02 PM
I got an anime newsletter that announced a Cowboy Bebop CD Box Set that's only going to be released in limited quantities until the end of December 2002. This box set contains tracks or versions previously not included in albums, rare tracks, and newly recorded tracks. 3 of the discs contains tracks produced by Watanabe, Shinchiro and there's also dialog tracks from the show. These contain about 50 tracks, and 20 out of those are previously not included in any of the albums. One of the other 2 discs contains about 9 tracks recorded during the August 2001 concert "Seatbelts Live 2001 - Earth Girls Are Easy"- Saigo no Weekend and it's also expected to include BGM tracks previously not included in soundtrack albums. The last disc is an 8 cm CD with 2 newly recorded songs and a karaoke that allows you to sing with a dog. Comes housed in a case produced/designed by Frognation & Stereotype Produkts, with a 52-page (expected) booklet. Isn't that amazing?! I don't know how much it is, but I bet it's a LOT! :(

Hylas
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:37 PM
Awww! That's so cool!
Stuff like this is always EXPENSIVE!
Especially for people like me who have to get it from online sources! :weep:

Spirit
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:59 PM
sounds cool, I might get into cowboy bebop sometime in the future, due to my friends always buying it >.<

BowevelJoe
Apr 6th, 2002, 10:55 PM
ahh, looks like i got somemore stuff to download online! :laugh: