PDA

View Full Version : Gto

Spirit
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:59 AM
GTO(great teacher onizuka) is amazing!
I got it last night and thought of a normal anime, and I get an funny insanely packed dvd that is on the borderline to being a hentai. But the box says 16+ so it's not =P
the story is great and I like it a lot :D
of course the sig I made out of it would be a bit too offensive hehehe
(wanna c it pm me =P)
anyhow anyone ever heard of this?

Pu the Owl
Apr 6th, 2002, 10:49 AM
Never heard of it :heh:
What's the story about?

BowevelJoe
Apr 6th, 2002, 01:37 PM
haha yeah, sounds interesting lol

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 02:57 PM
I've heard of it, but since I heard it was kinda hentai-ish, I wasn't interested. Actually, I still am not because I don't like watching anything like that, even if there's only a slight bit of hentai in there. *thinks of Sakura Diaries and shudders*

Cannibal Clown
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Never heard of it.

But unlike Meryl, I don't care how much of that hentai crap is in it. If it's a cool anime I'll watch it. But if it's just a bunch of toon sex without a story or cool characters, then the hel;l with it.

Spirit
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:57 PM
ok guys
I tell you it has no nudity whatsoever!
However it does involve 'adult situations"
The story is about a gangster who wants to become a teacher, but he only wants to do so to get the girls heheh
Then he actually becomes a good person and a good teacher and helps people.
It's a great anime and i got it for $20 from best buy, don't miss it!
here's a little something hehehe
http://www.bladegash.net/~spiritslayer/GTO.jpg

Reid
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:39 AM
I've seen Great Teacher Onizuka, up to near the end of the series, and it is pretty good.

There are adult and ecchi situations, but it's not to the extreme (think Golden Boy but not as immature). Some of the jokes are pretty funny, and the way Onizuka solves his student's problems are also good too. It does lack in depth and serious character development though.

It's not for everyone though I s'pose.

:P

Spirit
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:17 AM
i kinda wonder....
how long is the series?
Is it just one dvd (i know there are mangas)