PDA

View Full Version : Book You're Reading

Reid
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:52 PM
What book are you reading currently (if you're reading one)?

I'm reading Kurt Vonnegut - Breakfast of Champions which is really good so far.

I just finished "Timequake" my him a few days ago, so I'm on a Vonnegut kick right now.

BowevelJoe
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:00 AM
im reading the Good Earth by Pearl Buck, the schools required the reading, and the book is acually pretty sweet, although the main character needs severe ass kicking lol

after that i hope to read something by Dean Koontz...

jenova_jeb
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:57 AM
I'm reading the Lord of the Rings series. I've finished the Hobbit, and am almost done with the Fellowship of the Ring.

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:49 AM
ummmm is it okay if I state a book I've read a while ago? uhhh I don't read anymore, that much.....kinda sucks I guess.... Oh yea, I read a history book the other day(about 120 pages in 3 hrs....) does that count? not a school book, a professional book and I'm in college so I'm not required to read anything :)

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:57 AM
I Am Not Reading Any Book Right Now! Cause It Takes AGES For Me To Finish One!.! I'll Tell U The Last One I READ Was Like An Year Ago!

It Was Called "Tell Me Your Dreams" -----> And Man WHAT An AMAZING NOVEL It Was!!!!!!!!.......!!!!!!!!! Excellent!.! I Did Shiver While Reading It!.! But I Loved Every Second Of It!.!

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
I Am Not Reading Any Book Right Now! Cause It Takes AGES For Me To Finish One!.! I'll Tell U The Last One I READ Was Like An Year Ago!

It Was Called "Tell Me Your Dreams" -----> And Man WHAT An AMAZING NOVEL It Was!!!!!!!!.......!!!!!!!!! Excellent!.! I Did Shiver While Reading It!.! But I Loved Every Second Of It!.!
hmmm I might take a look at it someday *cough*10yrs from now*cough*

x157anz
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:44 AM
I am reading lord of the rings series because i cant w8 for the films to come out ;)

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:19 AM
is it any good? I've always wanted to find a good book, which would attract you from the first page on, but nowadays not too many books are good, sadly...

x157anz
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:22 AM
Yes it is Vgood if you liked the LODR film.
But its a massave book thats the good thing about it, lasts forever :)

Rei
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Not joking, I'm reading "Moby Dick" for the third time right now!

Pearl
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:13 AM
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
A sad book indeed :(

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:49 AM
I'm not reading a book at the moment, I just seem to not finish them when I do start reading a book :(

LiquidSm0ke
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:56 PM
I just finished Moby Dick, and I just started War and Peace.

nanjij
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:01 PM
im reading lord of the flies, dont laugh its english crapy coursework :(

Raiden
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:23 PM
i remember lord of the flies
i did it aswell
damm english is a crappy lesson
u should not be forced to do any lesson u dont want to do

x157anz
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:29 PM
The last book i finished reading was macbeth and only cus it was for school work.
Wata load of ****

IcyMourdor
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Right now, I'm reading "The Time of the Twins". Part of the Dragonlance series.

Pu the Owl
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Macbeth is a great book.

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 03:28 AM
Hey, Lord of the Flies is an excellent book, as well as Macbeth.
I've already read Lord of the Flies but I'm pretty sure I need to read it (as well as Macbeth) again in next semester English.

Ruby Moon
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Jazz - Toni Morrison.
It's a great book, I recommend it to those who like reading very much :)

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:05 PM
I never read.
I hate reading.
I'm a slow reader.
I can't get into books.
I suck at reading.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:14 PM
Well i haven't read a book for god know how long but that last one i did read was tom clancys rainbow six

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:21 AM
I am reading the sequel to the great book Salamandastron this one is called The Outcast of Redwall its one of the greatest books ive read.

jenova_jeb
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Neo_Soldier28
I am reading the sequel to the great book Salamandastron this one is called The Outcast of Redwall its one of the greatest books ive read.

I love the Redwall books! Those are great. I've read Redwall, The Long Patrol, Martin the Warrior, Mariel of Redwall, Mattimeo, and a few more that I don't remember. I just got Salamandastron the other day, so I'll start reading that once I'm done the the Lord of the Rings books.

Mercury Shadow
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:11 PM
I have to read Julius Caesar for English class... Kinda boring, but much more interesting than most of the books we read in english because there is deceit and death :)