PDA

View Full Version : worst rpg

Macceh^
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:23 AM
probably been done b4 but what the hey.

Mine has to be jade cacoon utterly crap :) the reasons is bad voice acting storyline was thinner than Kylie and the characters where badly protrayed.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 5th, 2002, 03:22 PM
I'm usually pretty good at playing good rpg's because I make sure to read a lot of reviews before playing one...but I hated Dark Cloud, the constructing of the towns was pretty innovative but the dungeons were so long and boring!! I also hated Summoner...I found the combat system very dull.

Soul Angel
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:00 PM
The worst for me has to be Eternal Ring, I've probably only played it for 10- 15 mins maybe alittle longer, but to me that has to be one of the worst RPGs I've played so far :disturb:

IcyMourdor
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:20 PM
I have to agree with Soul. Eternal Ring was one of the sorriest first-person RPGs I've played. The game was too slow, the story was lacking, and the music sucked.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:12 AM
...I hate that game with every bone in my body...

happy_doughnut
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:21 AM
Was Beyond the Beyond an RPG? If it was, that definitely was the worse RPG ever made hands down!

IcyMourdor
Apr 22nd, 2002, 09:56 AM
Yes, Beyond the Beyond is an RPG. Never played it, so I don't know what it's like.

Infernal Mass
Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:08 PM
:blergh: Quest64..very bad

happy_doughnut
Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:49 PM
Yeah well, there have been some RPGs that have been bad. However, out of all the games that have ever been developed there is not one, not one, that is as horrible as Ephemeral Fantasia. Ugh...Oh yeah, that reminds me...I'll sell that game for $1 if anyone's interested!! :D

On and Mourdor, I recomend you not waste your time on that..."thing" they call a game. :)

Macceh^
Apr 23rd, 2002, 10:12 AM
hmm i read a review of that game and it spoke highly that the oen with the bard or somethng tell me what its about please.

happy_doughnut
Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:36 PM
Which game are you talking about Macceh?

Macceh^
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:58 AM
the game u proposed

happy_doughnut
Apr 24th, 2002, 10:01 PM
And which review was this?
Well, this game is pretty different than most that's for sure. I haven't gotten far (at all) on it but this is mainly what it's about:

You play as the main character : Mouse. He's one of those main characters that don't talk. Instead, his guitar, banjo or whatever does the talking for him. They two are traveling minstrels but live a secret criminal life.
The main objective is to save the island which is under a spell that makes time elapse. You have to change events in the story in order to advance further. Oh yeah, and you only have 6 days! :happy:
You encounter various characters as the story progresses. Also, with the guitar you can play these songs by pressing the correct buttons but it's difficult.
I have to admit, it is kinda interesting and very challenging...but I just hate it. Ah! that good for nothing guitar!!!!!

jenova_jeb
Apr 25th, 2002, 05:16 PM
I've never actually played an RPG that was completely terrible. When I had first started gaming I wasn't into RPGs, but I'd just go to the store and pick up whatever looked good. I learned the hard way that you should make sure that the game you are getting is worth the cash.