PDA

View Full Version : The Sanctuary Keeper>>>>Hard Boss

kamari-ice
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:06 PM
I know you have to use Reflect on that son of a *****.Seymour Flux was so easy, it was hard to beat for two weeks, but today I beat him.And now I am at the Sanctuary Keeper.If you all out there yonder can help, I appreciate it.You know the boss I am having trouble with, here is a picture of it.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/vgnews/052901/finalfantasyx/finalfantasyx_screen012.jpg

IcyMourdor
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:09 PM
Armor Break will do wonders for you. You may want to cast Reflect on it, so it's cura spell will be reflected and can't heal himself. Then just have your strongest characters physically attack him.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 2nd, 2002, 11:41 PM
It's good to have shell and protect on...and if you're still losin, that means you need some more levelin sessions

Hadoken
Apr 3rd, 2002, 07:26 AM
:frust: :frust: :frust:
FOR THE ON MILLIONTH TIME!! LEVEL UP!!!
grrr. guess I have to tell ya anyways.
Have your players overdrives full. then go into battle with the boss. when you first get in, have yuna summon a weak aeon, and then have the aeon use shield. the dragon will then cast a beam sort of attack which causes, poison, curse, and darkness.
After your aeon gets hit by the attack, dismiss it and have your characters use their overdrives on its ass. Once it gets low on HP, it will use curaga to heal itself. At that time, use reflect on it, so it cant heal itself. You may also want to study the pattern of its attacks. I think it casts the beam like attack every few turns. So try and cast an aeon right before he does and have the aeon use shield.
Thats about all you can do. But make sure you stock up on items like holy waters, remedy`s, and some other things you may need. Since there are absolutely no places to buy things for the next 2 bosses. So if you havent, you may need to go back to mount gagazet and buy things from oaka`s brother.

Dante
Apr 3rd, 2002, 07:39 AM
hi

level up works in all the games so u should probably spend a while leveling up it always works for me:laugh:

kamari-ice
Apr 5th, 2002, 06:48 PM
Okay, I beat this boss 2 days ago.I am almost about to defeat Braska's Final Aeon.So don't post here anymore.This was the easiest boss.And I do level up, it should tell you that, because I am just about to beat that Aeon, then the end.