View Full Version : Virtua Fighter 4

Reid
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:32 PM
I wasn't terribly interested in this game until I read this;

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2842311,00.html

It sounds like it'll be a good fighter.

BowevelJoe
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:22 AM
yeah virtua fighter was a great game but it only came out on sega consoles so not many people knew about it, unless they owned sega consoles lol

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 01:19 AM
I Knew About It.......Played Alot Of It On The Arcades!.!.....Well........I Think Its Gonna Be Good. But.......I Feel For The Game As Its Coming Out The Same Year As TEKKEN4. Awww....I Feel For It! LOL

May Be It'll Supersede The Other Fighting Games. But I Still Think TEKKEN4 Is Master At Games Like "Fighting"

But I'd Still Buy This Gem Too! :D

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:02 AM
well I loved vf2, and I'm sure this will be a great one, I'll buy it no matter what, well unless my friend buys it lol

GaseousSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 05:27 AM
the tekken series is very boring and believe me VF4 is better than TK4.

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 05:50 AM
that's a matter of opinion and mine is not yet known, since I've never played tekken in my whole life(maybe a demo once...)

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 12:16 PM
You've nevered played a Tekken game before spiritslayer?
You should try them out they are good fighting games!

I've let to play a VF game let so I can't really say which game is better, but I'll probably play both VF4 and Tekken 4 to see which one is better in my opinion :rolleyes:

Reid
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:43 PM
The extra stuff in VF4 makes it sound cool, but I've liked the Tekken for a long time.

BowevelJoe
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:01 PM
howabout they come in a 2 pack, Super Fighter Dos, dis one can be T4, and disc 2 can be VF4 lol

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:29 AM
I'd buy that, even though it wouldn't happen.
Awz well.

GaseousSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:41 PM
you see alot of people are bored over the Engine of the Tekken Series,but VF4 promises something new.Personnaly i would go for VF4 but no matter what happens, i will buy them all.:D

Spirit
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Soul Angel
You've nevered played a Tekken game before spiritslayer?
You should try them out they are good fighting games!

I've let to play a VF game let so I can't really say which game is better, but I'll probably play both VF4 and Tekken 4 to see which one is better in my opinion :rolleyes:
nope, I was too busy with rpgs at that time lol and besides I never got into it, since uhhh never had time, but virtua fighter is due for release ina month, so it should have like 6 months to sell b4 tekken 4 comes out(which is good so they're not competing)