PDA

View Full Version : either way, Microsoft won't steal it

DEADPOOL623
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:28 AM
MGS is toooooooo linked with sony to just go and leave. everyone that's played it since MGS Pretty much associates it with SONY. I wonder if Nintendo will have a MGS game though.

DEADPOOL623
Apr 3rd, 2002, 02:51 AM
I could have sworn I put this under another topic.....WHAT HAPPENED?

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:30 AM
It probably wont be going to microsoft unless like people said before that MS puts a big amount of monry infront of konami to make the game.

The Boondock Saint
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:32 PM
it's going to xbox. i just read about it on ign i think.

worst of all, they have a mode where you can play as snake instead of raiden after beating it once, with new bosses (Revolver Ocelot) and more extra shit. i hope they re-release it on the ps2 like that. i wanna play as snake!

Andi
Apr 26th, 2002, 07:06 AM
Even if microsoft did realese MGS they would not sell that many coppies because of the amount of people who have already own or played the game on the PS2 ...
Even with a few extra bits in the game
Its like playing Resident Evil Code Veronica on the DC then
Playing Resident Evil Code Veronica X on the PS2
POINTLESS:peoples:

Mercury Shadow
Apr 26th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
It probably wont be going to microsoft unless like people said before that MS puts a big amount of monry infront of konami to make the game.

Konami auctually did confirm it :disturb: whata shame.

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 27th, 2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Andi
Even if microsoft did realese MGS they would not sell that many coppies because of the amount of people who have already own or played the game on the PS2 ...

A lot of people who own Xboxes do not own a PS2. It will sell like mad if you ask me. I wouldn't put too much faith in the rumor of playing as Snake though. A simple port will make just as much money as a totally revamped version. And it's all about the $$$.