My Thoughts of it: Very Cool Game
I bought the game last weekend!
I am already on part 2 of it!
My Advice: Buy the game!
Going to Gamecube: REALLY HATE THAT!
bOUGHT AT: Toys'R Us

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 31st, 2002, 04:03 PM
Hay kamari whats with your a rating scale.Anyways i also love the game.I would of given it higher rating than medium because its the best resident evil to date.

kamari-ice
Mar 31st, 2002, 05:42 PM
Oh, what rating, oh its 10.99.
It was never 10.96.
This is a cool game.

007_JamesBond
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:30 PM
I have played the game and I love it, good game.

Andi
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:08 AM
It is wen you get all the game opened up
Like first person view & playing as Steve
it's been that long since i played it i have forgotten most of it
Like snake say's the best to date !
Have you seen the film yet!

Macceh^
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:05 PM
i never thought the original resi could be beaten till i played this surpases the original greatly so amazing i was gripped. IMO the original dc version was better due to steve looking gay on code veronica x :P

MakgSnake
Apr 19th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
I would of given it higher rating than medium because its the best resident evil to date.
I Wish I Could Say The Same Thing, But...I Cant. Cause I Was Disappointed With The Game. I Dunno Why, I Thought It Was Going To Be Better Then What It Looked Like, The Way Claire Moves Really Turned Me OFF, The Sound Effects Are Amazing, And CG Movies Are Awesome But I Dunno....It Could Have Been Better. I'd Rather Go To My RE3 Or RE2!!!!! And Finish Those Games Again.

May Be I Played MGs2 Before And Started Comparing It With It! I Shouldn't, Actually I Dont.........But Still!

trunks69420
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:14 AM
May Be I Played MGs2 Before And Started Comparing It With It! I Shouldn't, Actually I Dont.........But Still!

Me too. I played MGS2 first and then RECVX, and compared the two. Snakes movements are so much more fluid and you get used to the 1st person mode so that the 3rd person RECVX action seems kinda dull.
RECVX alone was pretty good though, I own it. Best of the series behind RE2.

Infernal Mass
Apr 21st, 2002, 11:41 PM
RECVX was well worth the cash i spent.Has anyone gotten the Linear Cannon yet?

happy_doughnut
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:25 AM
I haven't...
I haven't played REXCV either for that matter. A friend of mine did and told me it was bad so I trusted him on that. Besides RE2 scared me!! :weep:

Infernal Mass
Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:03 AM
i remember on RE2 the first time i walked down the hallway of the operation room where the arms pop out through the window,
that part mad me jump a bit.
i had a good laugh afterwards.:laugh:

happy_doughnut
Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:45 PM
Yeah, AFTERWARDS haha! I never found it funny though...I guess I wasn't expecting the unexpected now was I!

Uchiha Sasuke
May 2nd, 2002, 07:52 PM
Scariest part for RE2 for me is where that damn licker jumped through that mirror in the B game

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:36 PM
That games scary, i hate when the dead people come closer.
I hate when they're sucking Blood out of people, that looks scary!!

I kinda hate that game. I always die, i never pass Stage 4.

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:37 PM
They are a Scary Zombies... they look a like Crap.