Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 08:28 PM   #81
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I just didn't know it it was okay to say "lesbian" on these forums, that's it.
Hehe this was funny ssjtrunks

I don't know exactly why you said so - saying "I'm a lesbian" is like saying "I'm male", "I'm female" or better "I'm heterosexual", "I'm gay" etc.

We don't accept sexism or any form of racism, but there is nothing bad in writing words related to your sex or sexual behaviours in general, if you are not offensive!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2003, 08:30 PM   #82
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by jjmoohead

Wow this forum really expanded. I have a situation that might help a few of you and lets me vent some frustration.

A friend of mine, probably my best friend, just started seeing this guy a couple months ago, no more then 3 months ago. She has this thing in her head that by the time shes 23 she HAS TO HAVE 2 kids, and be married or she feels like shes failed herself. She is 19 now BTW, 20 in march. She just got out of a long term relationship that lasted about 3 years and they were talking about marriage and everything before they broke up. She just told me yesterday that she is moving in with this new guy and I feel like shes rushing it. The dude is a total loser and I hate him so much. because her head is set on having a family and getting married I think she going at this all wrong, she tells me its not about marrage and that they are just taking the next step cause she has to move out of her house now and figured why not in with him. I think shes making a huge mistake.

This is not the worst part. She asked me during the summer that when she gets married she wants me to be the dude that marries them. Like a priest, understand. I can do it, i looked into it. I tell you one thing though, if she marries this guy I won't do it. How do i tell her that though?

Shes doing this all to fast, she has only a high school education and 2 crappy jobs, she has no future going for herself. How does she expect to raise a family. My advise to you youngins thinking about marriage. WAIT! You have your entire life ahead of you, get an education beyond highschool, get a career, by a sweet car, get a nice house to live in and then invite a girl into it. Enjoy the little things in life before you go after the great big things.

Thats my 2 cents
Jj,

then what are you doing in Rei's house?
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2003, 09:18 PM   #83
Valkrie Of Light

Valkrie Of Light is on a distinguished road
"I don't know exactly why you said so - saying "I'm a lesbian" is like saying "I'm male", "I'm female" or better "I'm heterosexual", "I'm gay" etc.

We don't accept sexism or any form of racism, but there is nothing bad in writing words related to your sex or sexual behaviours in general, if you are not offensive!"

Well said!
Valkrie Of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2003, 10:35 PM   #84
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
I'm a nice guy, I wouldn't say something to hurt someones feelings. And I was afraid what I said may have done it. WHat's past is over lest move on.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2003, 03:14 AM   #85
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

jjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Harry

Jj,

then what are you doing in Rei's house?
Harry,

I'm still waiting for her to come home....wait, please tell me I am in the right house...

REI, REI!!!! REI!!!! Hello.... Harry i think she left me..... *sob*

The Magic Is Coming!
jjmoohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2003, 03:28 AM   #86
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by jjmoohead

Wow this forum really expanded. I have a situation that might help a few of you and lets me vent some frustration.

A friend of mine, probably my best friend, just started seeing this guy a couple months ago, no more then 3 months ago. She has this thing in her head that by the time shes 23 she HAS TO HAVE 2 kids, and be married or she feels like shes failed herself. She is 19 now BTW, 20 in march. She just got out of a long term relationship that lasted about 3 years and they were talking about marriage and everything before they broke up. She just told me yesterday that she is moving in with this new guy and I feel like shes rushing it. The dude is a total loser and I hate him so much. because her head is set on having a family and getting married I think she going at this all wrong, she tells me its not about marrage and that they are just taking the next step cause she has to move out of her house now and figured why not in with him. I think shes making a huge mistake.

This is not the worst part. She asked me during the summer that when she gets married she wants me to be the dude that marries them. Like a priest, understand. I can do it, i looked into it. I tell you one thing though, if she marries this guy I won't do it. How do i tell her that though?

Shes doing this all to fast, she has only a high school education and 2 crappy jobs, she has no future going for herself. How does she expect to raise a family. My advise to you youngins thinking about marriage. WAIT! You have your entire life ahead of you, get an education beyond highschool, get a career, by a sweet car, get a nice house to live in and then invite a girl into it. Enjoy the little things in life before you go after the great big things.

Thats my 2 cents
Man, just tell her stragith away how you feel about it. A true friend will argue and oppose to his friend if he (you) thinks she's making a huge mistake.

I think you really should tell her how you feel about the situation, exactly the way you think about it, in the most honest way possible, although I would not klet go of th e fact you think the guy is a loser, since that may make her think you don't want her to do that with the guy just because you don't like him, but because teh whole thing the chick is doing, is wrong.

And don't let the fear of losing her friendship as for refusing to marry her to him: that would be her fault and would prove she does not value your friendship the way she should.

Well, I'm not telling you you have to do that, but that is most likely what I would do in your place.

I wish you and her very good luck on that.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2003, 12:03 PM   #87
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
cool, nice to know whats going on. i didnt want to accuse you of it if you weren't, and i was a little iffy about asking you in the first place. it's a good thing that people can actually say things like that without getting negative comments as much as before. personally, im a total heterosexual, ("straight" for the vocabularily [is vocabularily even a word???] challenged) yet i'm one of the people who can accept others whatever their attitude. the only thing i dont like is when a homosexual guy assumes that im gay, and prior to asking me, comes over and grabs my a$$ (or pinches, or grabs at something else.......) you think that they would ask in the first place, and to top it off, you would think that they would be a little more polite. im not even too happy when a girl i dont know does it. lol

well, valk, hope i didn't intrude too much. and if i did, im sorry. k?

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2003, 02:38 PM   #88
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
1st i would have to agree with frozen you should be completely honest with her , but one prob wit that she is a girl not a dude so you have to choose your words wisely you can't go up to her and start saying this guy is a sob and a loser and so on and so on because she will only take the offense and it will end up in a huge arguement. according to you you guys seem to be really close friends so you should be able to sit down and tell her that you really do not like this guy , why and your concerns if she is really your friend she should understand but remeber if she cares for this guy then true love is blind in her eyes he will do no wrong at that point all you can do is be there for her and if the worst comes then you pound the living shit outta him. Some times lessons have to be learned the hard way. Who knows she might sit back and see him for what he is. And finally she needs to stop living in here parents shadow her life is hers she should not ruin it trying to please her parents.
fantasytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2003, 02:47 PM   #89
goodman

goodman is on a distinguished road
Talking

Its kinda nice to know that relationships arent easy at any age. Once you get into your fourties your faced with a lot of the same things you are in your thirties and twenties. People have kids at a older age nowadays, so whereas im a single guy, never married, happily untroubled, i still talk to women who have two kids aged 11 and 14, who have been married twice. I guess by the time i get into my fifties some of these women will have figured that its time to slow down, enjoy life some, and stop making babies, god i sure hope so!! I think there is a moral to all of our tales: Whatever your situation is in life

Be Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont wait for someone else to be your reason for happiness, find it, and let someone enhance it as you go along through life!!
goodman is offline   Reply With Quote