Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 07:47 PM   #1
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Stupid things love made you do.

I thought of this topic while cleaning out my room and I found a little cassete tape from like a year ago. Appareently its a song I amde out to my love interest. Man... I know not to try to sing at 2 in the morning with a cold... Yea... I did sound awful. I know I wont seek a carrer in music... that's for sure.

Download at your own risk. (right-click then go to save as)

For some reason when I coverted it to mp3 my voice got quiter... well, that's not necesserilay a bad thing...

What things have you guys done for love in your lifetime?

P.S.: That is not me playing the guitar, for your info. Its a guitarist from creed. Hell, I'm still just trying to learn the bass.

Last edited by Chara; Jul 26th, 2003 at 09:16 PM..
Chara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 09:09 PM   #2
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Hey, I just downloaded the song, and I like it man. Although you are right, I cant hear a word you are saying, but I like the tune and the guitar too. Pretty good I would say. Seriously.....!.!

As for me doing stupid things.........I have DONE ALOT OF THEM. Although I have never been in love but I sure have done some stupidest things......which I regret now.

I made an album of my orignal songs.....and gave the whole album to one of my ex-girlfriends.... Which now that I think of....I SHOULDN'T have. Its too risky...or whatever.

And the worst thing I have ever done is...... giving away my "Metal Gear Solid" T-Shirt and Dog Tags to my last girlfriend . I f8cked up am I??.?? The thing is....I never told her to keep it or have it.......she asked me if I could give it to her for "some time" and during that time we "just" started going out, so I didn't wanna ruin things..... man I MISS THOSE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS!.!

And once my girlfriend went to Australia for 3 months and I called her during that time.... the bill came upto $4000 (US). Damn.
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 01:29 AM   #3
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
ROFLMAO
Chara you are the KING!!!

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 03:30 AM   #4
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
That great stuff man! I too have made some...."interesting" tunes. I'll share one with ya.

Earthman A song about launching a gerbil into space.

Man......what was I on? Laugh away!!

And as for stupid things for love?? Pfft not enough years left in my life to list em.

oh and btw....that is NOT me singing!

Last edited by Sleazy P Martini; Jul 24th, 2003 at 02:34 PM..
Sleazy P Martini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 04:06 AM   #5
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Hey, I just downloaded the song, and I like it man. Although you are right, I cant hear a word you are saying, but I like the tune and the guitar too. Pretty good I would say. Seriously.....!.!

As for me doing stupid things.........I have DONE ALOT OF THEM. Although I have never been in love but I sure have done some stupidest things......which I regret now.

I made an album of my orignal songs.....and gave the whole album to one of my ex-girlfriends.... Which now that I think of....I SHOULDN'T have. Its too risky...or whatever.

And the worst thing I have ever done is...... giving away my "Metal Gear Solid" T-Shirt and Dog Tags to my last girlfriend . I f8cked up am I??.?? The thing is....I never told her to keep it or have it.......she asked me if I could give it to her for "some time" and during that time we "just" started going out, so I didn't wanna ruin things..... man I MISS THOSE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS!.!

And once my girlfriend went to Australia for 3 months and I called her during that time.... the bill came upto $4000 (US). Damn.

Thats some carzy stuff you've done for your girilfriends makg, giving away your most personal things and dont get them back.
Also a $4000 bill thats is really bad!!!!! honestly I bet when the phone bill came through it nearly give you a heart attack!!
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 09:19 AM   #6
Nelo

Nelo is on a distinguished road
Chara! You surely are The Man! I love this song.

Stupid things for love...

I have recently mentioned this somewhere in here but let's get through it again.
I went to ask the girl straight. Whether she liked me or not. I cannot really recommend this to anyone, though it might work on some girls I think.

(I saw my last love downtown today, and went to talk to her. Casual things you know.. I like talking to her.. )
Nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 10:57 AM   #7
MakgSnake

Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man

Also a $4000 bill thats is really bad!!!!! honestly I bet when the phone bill came through it nearly give you a heart attack!!
The phone bill thing happened in 1998, so my parents got a huge freaking shock......as they had to pay the bill. I felt pretty bad about it though.
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 01:08 PM   #8
Chara
Over the edge

Quote:
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

Earthman A song about launching a gerbil into space.
Heh, man that song is cool. Much better than mine's anyway.
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:37 PM   #9
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
Quote:

The phone bill thing happened in 1998, so my parents got a huge freaking shock......as they had to pay the bill. I felt pretty bad about it though.
Phew....man! If that was my kid who did that......ooooh man...welcome to chore city! He'd be working that one off for sure. And I would have the nicest lawn in the nieghborhood

What did your folks do?
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 09:59 PM   #10
MakgSnake

Quote:
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

What did your folks do?
Well, they took my PC, TV, Playstation, TELEPHONE from my room for like 1 year. Which I thought was very brutal, you know from a kid's point of view whos life depends on these thing. And yeah my dad was very pissed....and I mean very.
They sometimes still talk about it when the phone bill arrives, and I hate it when that happens.
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 04:20 AM   #11
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Well, they took my PC, TV, Playstation, TELEPHONE from my room for like 1 year. Which I thought was very brutal, you know from a kid's point of view whos life depends on these thing. And yeah my dad was very pissed....and I mean very.
They sometimes still talk about it when the phone bill arrives, and I hate it when that happens.

Jeez, that is brutal man, for a WHOLE year!!
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 06:59 AM   #12
Nelo

Nelo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well, they took my PC, TV, Playstation, TELEPHONE from my room for like 1 year. Which I thought was very brutal, you know from a kid's point of view whos life depends on these thing. And yeah my dad was very pissed....and I mean very. They sometimes still talk about it when the phone bill arrives, and I hate it when that happens.

That wasn't a nice thing to do.
Nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 02:00 PM   #13
xtreemgmr84

xtreemgmr84 is on a distinguished road
I think it would be more accurate to say I've done multitudious stupid things for LUST. Basically, it could all be summed up in this sentence... when I'm lusting after a particular girl and I'm within 100 yards of her I DORK OUT.
xtreemgmr84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 09:39 PM   #14
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Chara

Heh, man that song is cool. Much better than mine's anyway.
Actually, the lyrics I could hear in your song sounded good. At least you can write songs. The tune was good too.

Quote:

I think maybe my parents would have done something worse, I didn't ever have a PC or TV and telephone in my room, so I wouldn't know about those three the same way. But I have had video game systems and I always hated it when my mom hid the controllers from us and I know what it's like not to be able to watch TV just not in my room. Sorry if some of this confused you guys, I sometimes get confused by sentences myself.

As for something I've done cause of love is so far I have been waiting 2 years to see Jennifer again, I'm also unsure about where I want to be with someone else because of this.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2003, 04:14 AM   #15
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Of course, like you said, in your thoughts during that time, it was probably quite unfair for them to do that. But their punishment is actually quite reasonable, IMO. But, man, I'm sorry, it must've been a tough year for you.

And the thing about your parents talking about it when your phone bill arrives? I know what you mean, my parents do the same. They bring up my past mistakes whenever a certain situation comes up that reminds them of it. It's quite irritating and I wish I can say "Get over it", but I can't.

Oh, as the for the topic of the thread...my answer is "no". Didn't and still don't have time for love anyway.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2003, 08:49 PM   #16
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Lol your not playing that. That mark tremonti (of creed) on the acousitic. I know because I have it on my comp. Damn you, plus mp3 is produced identical to the mp3 I have. HAHA caught you in a lie. The lyrics are kinda cool though. Gotta give you that.

Oh heres proof go into your downloading program and type in Creed and look for something like Rare acoustic opspeculate and you'll find it

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks

Last edited by Uchiha Sasuke; Jul 26th, 2003 at 08:56 PM..
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2003, 08:55 PM   #17
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
LOL, nice chara, you are the sneaky one. SSSnake and I, along with another friend of ours were bored one night, and we too, at around two in the morning wrote up a song for a girl i know. It sounded like crap, it wasn't even a song, it just had a steady tune done by SSSnake with me talking crap, saying how i weep that the girl i liked wouldn't go out with me. It's over 7 minutes long and i still laugh while listening to it.

But i don't think that that was really love for her, just infatuation. But i must say that the only girl who i ever really did have those sort of feelings for made me do a whole lot of really stupid stuff, and now that i'm more than over her, well, i regret everything i ever did in that bitches name! Argh!

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2003, 09:00 PM   #18
Chara
Over the edge

Quote:
Originally posted by SSSnake

Lol your not playing that. That mark tremonti (of creed) on the acousitic. I know because I have it on my comp. Damn you, plus mp3 is produced identical to the mp3 I have. HAHA caught you in a lie. The lyrics are kinda cool though. Gotta give you that.

Oh heres proof go into your downloading program and type in Creed and look for something like Rare acoustic opspeculate and you'll find it
I never said I played it. But seriously I thought I mentioned it wasnt me playing. Probably was thinking of saying it but never did.

Edit- Ya know, I could lie and just say I reproduced it on my guitar .
Old Jul 26th, 2003, 09:05 PM   #19
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Chara

I never said I played it. But seriously I thought I mentioned it wasnt me playing. Probably was thinking of saying it but never did.

Edit- Ya know, I could lie and just say I reproduced it on my guitar .
Well you still should of mentioned it was the guitarist from Creed doing the guitar. Plus reproducing the song that well is incredibly difficult. The song is quite hard.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2003, 09:13 PM   #20
Chara
Over the edge

Quote:
Originally posted by SSSnake

Well you still should of mentioned it was the guitarist from Creed doing the guitar. Plus reproducing the song that well is incredibly difficult. The song is quite hard.
Ah, yes you're right. As a matter of fact I'm going to edit my first post now, while I'm still thinking about it.