Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Mark Forums Read   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 11:57 AM   #1
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Smile What are you up to these days?

I was wondering what are you guys up to these days? I haven't heard from you in a loooong time and i would like to know what are you doing, what are your plans for the present, etc etc.
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 04:15 AM   #2
goodman

goodman is on a distinguished road
Just enjoying life as we speak ms. hylas. So you havent met the man of your life yes or no? I recently became available but am enjoying the single life fairly well. Hope your well and ready to enjoy the holidays!!!
goodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 06:30 PM   #3
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
No Mr Goodman, I haven't met the man of my life yet, and I don't think I am looking for him yet
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 06:51 PM   #4
goodman

As long as your happy thats what counts . I dont think its necessary to have another person to be happy, it may accelerate it sometime though. Im on a dating site and have noticed its getting busier closer to the holidays, i have a feeling some of the ladies are making a temporary effort so they dont have to be alone during the holidays, or at least have someone to chat with... im going to California in two weeks for thanksgiving and hope to be keeping busy having a good time Have a good weekend...
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
I'm loving life at the moment. Moved out of home but in with a psycho from work, after 6 months of hell I finally got rid of her and moved into an amazing house with 2 fabulous girls who I love to bits. Really feel like I'm home!

Enjoying the single life with them and work is great too. I am just 100% happy right now

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 08:10 AM   #6
RobHardo

RobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished road
I'm recently free of the crazy ex(literally...she went bananas)!

but anyway
it's been semester after semester after semester of class! I'll finish up undergrad(after 6 years) in exercise science in the Spring and then start more school(grad school in Physical Therapy)

Just call me Dr. Solid: Snake/Robhardo

IT'S MYSPACE!
RobHardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #7
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

jjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone! Got the thought of coming by thought I would say Hi,

I got married this summer, no longer a single man on the prowl...Now I am a married man on the prowl...JK JK

Just got back from my honeymoon on Las Vegas and am now waiting for school to start on Sept.7th. I am teaching Grade 5 this year and I am very excited to get it started.

I pretty much just play NHL hockey on PS3 and am patiently waiting for Uncharted 3.

The Magic Is Coming!
jjmoohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #8
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Haven't posted here in a while, either. I don't expect anyone to remember me, actually.

Currently in Afghanistan, trying to find terrorists, and trying not to slap the crap out of my team. Looking forward to going back to civilian life in a few months.

Since everyone is talking about relationships, I just got out of one with an extremely jealous woman. So yes, ladies I am single.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 12:22 AM   #9
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Hey Chara!

Sorry for the late reply, due to the low activity I did not check the forum for nearly 2 weeks. Of course we remember you, you were one of THE members in the community. And believe it or not, we often wondered what happened to you and what were you doing, like for other "founding" members of this community.

Stay safe and try not to slap too much your team members; I am sure you will have plenty of stories to tell once you are back - too bad for the jealous woman

Keep us updated man and thanks so much for posting!!!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #10
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
Hi strangers! I still pop in from time to time hoping there's some activity. Life has taken many twist and turns (jobs, divorce, another marriage, kids) Hope all of you are doing well.
Sleazy P Martini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #11
goodman

Hey Sleazy! Been forever and a day! Good to know the forums are still up, im still hanging around and gaming! Playing Call of Duty and Xcom is on the way!!! Say hi whenever you can!!!
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #12
Sleazy P Martini

Hey goodman! Glad you're still gaming away. Heard great things about xcon! I'm playing catch up on my ps3 titles. (just got my first ps3 last Christmas) Ran through uncharted 2 and now I'm playing Resistance 2.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #13
goodman

Yeah i got hooked on the xbox 360 about 4 years ago and havent let go since. Its my only next gen console, but its been really fun. Ive been in some good relationships over the years but never married (makes it just a tad easier to game). I recall you used to hang out over at psxextreme some for a while, im still over there. Its a small but friendly forum with some of the same guys ive known for close to ten years. Best wishes and dont be a stranger : )
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #14
Sleazy P Martini

I was a happy 360 gamer for about 4 years. After 2 consoles red ringed back to back I sold/traded everything and got a ps3. I'll get a 360 slim someday, but for now there's a lot of gaming to be done on the ps3. Oh hey anyone pumped for GTA fricken 5!?!?! I remember all the discussions the forum had speculating Vice city. Good ol days. I may just visit psxextreme. I kinda miss the forum days.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #15
goodman

Yeah probably 10 or so of the original members still post fairly often over at psxe and everybody else is sporadic. We even have a fantasy football team, its fun as all get out. You oughta visit, currently the buzz is about Farcry 3 which is coming out tomorrow in the UK and on the 4th in the U.S. Ive never played Farcry, gonna see how they are liking it and may check it out when its dropped prices later on. I held off on Dark Souls until the summer, and it sure helped in those long hot days! Great game, couldnt recommend that one more, its the closest thing to playing in my old Everquest and WoW days! Have a great weekend!
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:05 PM   #16
Sleazy P Martini

I saw farcry 2 at the pawn shop for $7 Almost picked it up but nabbed spiderman shattered dimensions (for my boy....can't believe he's 9 already!) and fallout 3. Gonna boot that up after I post this. What's your nick at psxe goodman?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:07 AM   #17
goodman

My username is farfus it was here before the forum change. The brits are loving farcry 3. Im loving blops2 have a bud who is really into zombie mode its a blast!
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #18
Sleazy P Martini

I haven't even played blops1 haha. Loved world at war, it had a nazi zombie feature that was pretty cool. From the look of things, fallout 3 will consume me as oblivion did.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #19
goodman

Fallout 3 is amazing, although CoD WaW was my first 360 game to get into i really got into Fallout 3, like nothing else could distract me from that game it was so absorbing. You will dig it! Im checking out Xcom right now, very interesting!
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #20
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
Hey Sleazy and Goodman! Good to see you guys here! Does my heart good to know that even away from this place, many games are getting played, especially great ones like Fallout 3 and X-Com. Fallout 3 was responsible for so many sleepless nights, didn't stop playing it in some capacity until New Vegas hit.

I would recommend Far Cry 3 when you guys are able to play it, picked it up this Tuesday and it's all I've been playing. They made a much better game then Far Cry 2 (didn't like FC2 so much) and like a Fallout or Elder Scroll game, the most fun is had from just exploring the world and getting into some trouble. Watching a tiger stalk a pirate camp, then kill everyone in it is quite a sight to see. A personal favorite is just hang gliding from place to place or driving a jeep down a hill and see where I end up and get terrified if I land in the water because in that water there be sharks and they are incredibly terrifying. This game definitely ends 2012 with a bang and can't recommend it enough, pick it up when you have the time to devote to it and just dive into the jungle and see what crazy stuff you can get up to.