Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 11:31 PM   #281
Madd Skillz

Madd Skillz is on a distinguished road
Alucard smells the air. It's filled with the smell of perfectly vunerable prey. Alucard then transforms into a bat and swoops down at every one around killing everything with just one fly by....but he is careful in his killing spree because he is a team player and doesn't want to spoil all the fun for Simon. Mr. Belmont then finds a flame whip and burns the hell out of Ren & Stimpy, leaving their chard corpse laying on the ground for the vultures to pick at.....
Madd Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2002, 11:47 PM   #282
Madd Skillz

....Simon Belmont & Alucard pause as they hold their heads up in triumph......
Old Jun 18th, 2002, 12:17 PM   #283
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
Then all of a sudden Squidward and Patrick come into to few....Squidward plays his clarinet and their heads burst every which way...They are the new champions...
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 03:10 PM   #284
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Bit bill clinton comes into play with his saxaphone and him and squidward have a battle of sucky instrument playing. WEveryone else dies from the pain in their ears. So now it's onlt bill and the squid.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 03:16 PM   #285
RobHardo

RobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished road
Ren and stimpy respawn as spawns of satan and have control over vultures and kill bill and squidward by pecking out they're eyes and flying them to a busy highway and dropping them in th emiddle of it where bil an dsquid become roadkill and then ren and stimpy pick them off with spatchula's and then fry them up real nice and eat Bill and squidward for dinner

IT'S MYSPACE!
RobHardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 10:57 PM   #286
Madd Skillz

...in all of the madness no one realized that Simon Belmont and Alucard were still alive and that the bursting of their heads was a trick they learned from David Blaine. Another trick they learned was the act of vanishing...Simon waved his whip and with the magic words "POOF BE GONE" everyone was dismissed to the planet that Jet Li was send to in the movie "The One"....it was a wrap for everyone.....
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 12:11 PM   #287
Rohamgh

Rohamgh is on a distinguished road
then suddenly while everyones looking for the vanished duo, no-one sees a great beast rise up from the ground:

see I see,
one, two, three,
bunny that was,
bunny now will be!!

then all the pieces of the dessecrated bunny suddenly come together like that scene in the Terminator II after the liquid nitrogen spills on the Terminator1000 Advanced Prototype.

"I'm back baby, and this time, I'm here to STAY" with that word, bunny pulls out a wand from his ass and says:

wand of the gods,
want of power,
wand of the bunny,
give me clam chowder!

then about 50 huge bowls appear with clam chowder in them, and the nearly-dead bunny gets to work and eats them all, restoring his health, and giving him stomach cramps.
the usurper, the throne-claimer,
the Lord of the Ring..."
Rohamgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 02:30 PM   #288
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
mog

lol, he was too busy eating that the bunny didn't notice that Bob dole slipped some bomb powder in there... When the bunny had finished it's soup it burped and then it's stomach bursted...Bob grabed the bunny's head send it to washington D.C. to be frozen forever.
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 07:06 PM   #289
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Then Steven Speilberg realizes that this story he's writing up about these random people comming out of nowhere killing people is getting out of hand. So he takes the 300 some pages and burns them. He starts the new role play story.

Page 1

Takes place in a decrepid temple, filled with burned out candles, and the smell of rotting flesh fills the air. Two unsuspecting heros walk into the room. They notice that there is another person on the other side of this huge dome arena like place. There are a bunch of medievil weapons scattered around the room, and around it all is a huge wall, where a bunch ofold and empty theater stands lay. They each pick up a weapon of their choise and prepare for the first battle.

Okay, I started a new one, because this one has gotten way too out of hand. We start with whoever you want these two to be. Have them battle, and try to make them last for more than one post each. Like attacks and counter attacks, that last for a while. Then later bring in others and so on and so fourth. We can still have the same kind of f*cked up characters as we did before, just try to keep it going at a better pace. So that the readers can keep up.

Enjoy.

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 09:04 PM   #290
MADRUCKIS
Noble Psychopath

MADRUCKIS is on a distinguished road
Leave it to CC to restore order
(did I just say that!)

Tigger bounces from table to table, selecting his weapons cautiousley. Grabbing some solid brass knuckles and a spiked mace, he swings it around feeling for its weight and intensity.
"I'll just bounce this off his head before I bounce!"

Standing in the shadows is his enemy. He steps forth to reveal that it is actually....
MADRUCKIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 11:13 PM   #291
Madd Skillz

...Tommy the former green ranger, now the "White Ranger" with the brand new "Tigerzord". Tommy is ready to kick some bouncy, can't stay still, annoying orange, fragile, tony "the Tiger" look alike, Tigger @$$...
Old Jun 21st, 2002, 04:02 PM   #292
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Tiger sees the white fool and laughs to himself. "This is my first apponent hey. Should be interesting."

The two start pacing around the colocium, staring at eachother. Tommy decides to change his regular fighting style and go for something new. He goes to the wall and grabs off from a hook hanging from the stones and concrete, a set of boomeranges, with retractable blades at the end of the sides. He makes the first attack. "Take this you ****!" he yells, throwing two boomerangs at Tiger at once. The first blade misses Tiger by a hair, but the second comes flying in from the other side and grazes his arm.

Tiger grabs his now bleading arm in pain. "Damn it,that hurt!" He whips out a shotgun from under a pile of broken wood and metal from behind him. He aims into the air and shoots both of the flying blades into pieces. "Ha, what you gonna do now punk?" he says with confidence, now aiming the barrel at Tommy with delight.

Tommy looks distressed. "Sh*t, I wasn't expecting that one comming." He turns to his left, then to his right,trying to find a way to defend himself againsed his apponent. He hears the blast of the shotgun and is startled by the bullets flying past his head, just barely missing him. He runs to the first thing he can get to. A large cannister, grey and dull. There is a small string at the end, and a wooden match taped to the end. He takes the match, still dodging Tigers repititious shots, and lights the string. The flame burns down the short rope, and he aims the other side at Tiger. Tiger then has to reload, as he does this, he looks at what Tommy has with him. "What the hell is that?"

Then the end of the canister explodes, and a rocket of colerfull fire darts for Tigers head. He quickly dives away, but then the rocket explodes, a firework, and Tiger's entire left side gets burned. "Ahhh!" he yells, still lying on the ground. "It hurts!"

"You like that you dirty sh*t!" shouts Tommy from the other end of the battle arena. Tiger looks up at Tommy as he grabs another firework, seeming to like the outcome of his last attack.

"Damn it, I can't take another hit like that, or I'm a gonner." He sees Tommy light the second cannister. Tiger runs to Tommy, and picks up a fire extinguisher half way inbetween them. The rocket launches, but Tiger unbelievably grabs the rocket and throws it back at Tommy. It hits the unexpected combatant in the chest and blows up. He flys to the wall. Tiger walks up to the burnted body. Tommy looks up at the man in pain. "How in the hell did you do that?"

Tiger points the extinguisher at Tommy, "I'm just too fast for you I guess." Tiger smiles and then sprays the coolent at Tommy. Tommy screems as the freezing cold dust seems to murder his burned skin.

You like that b*tch!" yells Tiger with excitement. "Now time to finnish you off." He takes the extinguisher and bashes Tommy over the head with it, rendering Tommy unconscious.

Then as Tiger sees his victory glowing in his eyes, he turns to see five of the other power ranger ***gots at the other end of the coloceum. "Where the hell did you guys come from?"

"You hurt our friend, time to pay punk."

There, I got the battle going, continue on with it from there. Try to keep the contenders a little bit on the realistic side though. As in, we can leave Sponge Bob out of this one for at least a few pages. Okay.

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:07 AM   #293
Rohamgh

Rohamgh is on a distinguished road
that's no fuun.

and how come you kill my poo' ol' bunny after every post?

and it's tigger pronounced tig-er not tai-ger. and tiggers don't bleed, they give out little puffs of cotton (tiggers are dolls)

you know from winnie the pooh?

and CC if we wanted to write a real story we'd um...write a real story we just havin fun ova here aight?
the usurper, the throne-claimer,
the Lord of the Ring..."
Rohamgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:11 PM   #294
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

I just anted to keep it easier to follow. At he biggining, characters would come in, and fight and not die in two posts. We'd actually be able to tell who was alive and dead. I like the whole nonscence thing, but I also like the fights themselves, not just instant kill moves, which is pretty much all this is now. So continue on with the role play.