Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 12:00 AM   #1
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Exclamation VMAS - Did U See What Happened?

Did Anyone See The VMA's On MTV. ....... Shit. A Kinda War Went On For A Second In The Middle.

I Hate That "Insult" DOG. Or Whatever It Is.
Went Upto Moby And Said..."Why Did Eminem Called U A 36 Years Old ******?" How F*cked Up Is That?.?.?

And Then When Tried Going To Eminem To Talk Some THINGS With Him. Eminem Just Put Him DOWN Saying "I Had My TV Time Already. So Back OFF".... And Shit Like That

Then Later When Eminem Came On Stage To Pick The Award, Few MOBY Fans Started BOOING At Eminem. And Eminem Said "Yeah, Keep Booing U Little Moby Girl, But I Will Hit The Man With Glasses". I Think That Was Just Too Much. Crazy. ........... I Love Em's Music But I Dont Know Why He Hates Moby So Much.

But Later I Heard......During That TIME. Eminem Fan's Were Booing AT Moby Too To Diss Him. I Dont Know. ... That Was Some CRAZY Thing To Happen!.! Shit!.!
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 12:22 AM   #2
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
I didnt watch it sadly because i knew it was fixed.The most talented band in the bunch of nominee's (creed) did not win one award and that pisses me off.Plus I always said eminem was a bad egg the guy has some troubles,deep troubles and he showed some of them.Why do people promote him

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 12:34 AM   #3
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

MTV is crap.

If it was truly music television.... nevermind.
Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 12:36 AM   #4
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
MTV is crap. ...sorry i really can't stand that channel though. If it was truly music television.... nevermind.
Haha!!! AGREED BOYCOTT MTV

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 12:41 AM   #5
MakgSnake

MUSIC

Its His Music That I Like The Most. But Still....... He Serious Has Some Problems Now To Face.

And MOBY?.? Why HIM........ Eminem Shouldn't Go Against Moby, I Mean, Moby Isn't Even A Singer, Just A Muscian!.!

But Em Rules!.!....... A Little Crazy Though!.!
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 12:41 AM   #6
Infernal Mass
pariah

MTV is Viacoms little beeyotch. I wish there was an independent music channel out.
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 01:14 AM   #7
Vic Viper
Nero Must Die !

Vic Viper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
I wish there was an independent music channel out.
i think MTV has one, if im not mistaken its called "MTV2??"..

Yeah i agree with your last comment, MTV=crap

Vic Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 01:18 AM   #8
Infernal Mass
pariah

mtv2 is a little step in the right direction. Nevertheless it's still operated by viacom..whom basically limit the amount/variety of music to what they see fit.
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 11:35 AM   #9
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

jjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished road
You people just dont get it, what Eminem does as a singer is not what he is as a person. Why can't you people get past this? ITS A GIMICK! A CHARACTER! A MOVIE ROLE IF YOU WILL. Everything he does is to get a reaction. AND IT WORKED AGAIN. Until the day comes when everyone loves him he wont go away. His image lives of the people that try to blast him. Every single time someone post a negative comment I laugh cause that means its working. It's not the people that love him that should be blamed for his abilities and his success, its all the negetive people out there (including the ones here) that bash him that keep him alive.
Every "negative" song he has deals with a person or two that trys to dis him. Then he turns around and makes a song telling the people how terrible it is to actually believe every word he says. The only people that actually find the songs offensive are the ones that choose to find the negative in every song. AND IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT HOW HE WANTS TO KILL HIS MOTHER AND EX WIFE NEEDS TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM, THAT WAS YEARS AGO IN A SONG THAT NOBODY HERE CAN EVEN TELL ME THE NAME OF WITHOUT TRYING TO LOOK IT UP.

Thanks for the negative support, without all you people that just don't get his image as a character, or his songs that are ment to get you stired up, there would be no eminem. You people make me so happy cause now with this latest stuff he will be around for another 5 years at least. YEAH!!!!!!!

Congrats on the awards eminem.

The Magic Is Coming!
jjmoohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 03:16 PM   #10
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

jjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished road
^
||
||
||
||

Doesn't get it? What do you mean by that?

The Magic Is Coming!
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 03:35 PM   #11
MakgSnake

Arrow I Just Think!.!

I Just Love Em's Music, I Think He's Great. His Music Rocks. And..... Well I'd Say All That Was MTV Setup. Christina Giving The AWARD TO EMINEM. lol. Everybody Knows They Both Hate Each Other.

Then Nelly (I AM #1) Giving The Award To Eminem For The VIDEO OF THE YEAR!.! Seems Like Nelly Wasn't #1 At All. Lol.

And That Puppet. It Was All Staged .......... U Know Like Patriots Do. Neways.

Go Em Go Em. ....... Yeah. I Think He WILL HIT MOBY Anytime Soon. ............ He Cant Let A Guy With GLASSES Bring Him Down. Noway!.!

He Even Dissed The Moby Fans. Now Thats HARD!.! Nice Em!.!

ALRIGHT!.!
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 04:36 PM   #12
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
MTV just gives the mindless main stream teens what they want...(Mimicks a teenage girl) "Hot guys !!!" and "Fashion" and ofcourse some extreemly crappy POP music and a nice load of Telentless Rap for the bunch of gap wearing Phoneys !!. They feed on the image of "Coolness" wich I have come to loath. They dont give award to the "BEST" music they give it to the most "POPULAR" music which in my view are 2 VERY VERY diferent things. And lets face it the majority of the teens these days are air heads who midlessly follow the gap adds on TV, if we had a new independent music station it would eventually sell out to the mainstream audience and become another MTV. So do what I do and burn the good music to your MP3 player. Turn MTV on and mute it while playing the MP3's. Its like having your very own personel music channel, only without all the teeny boper bullshit !. Also, did U see what Aguilera was wearing, what a billboard !!. You think girls would wear that in public by choice if it didnt just get guys horny and make other girls want to look like her, therefore making them buy her albums. NO !! And Micheal Jackson is a full blown fu*king wierdo, stop showing him on TV !!!, Icon my pale white ass !! All he did was incorouge ppl to act fruity like Justin Timberlake is doing now, that was by far the worst thing ive ever seen. But Jimmy Fallon was halarious so the night wasnt a total bust. Then again Guns N Roses sucks so I dunno

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 06:41 PM   #13
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Weapon_XZ84
Also, did U see what Aguilera was wearing, what a billboard !!. You think girls would wear that in public by choice if it didnt just get guys horny and make other girls want to look like her, therefore making them buy her albums. NO !!
Okay, just because Spears doesn't wear "scantily" clothes, doesn't mean that she doesn't promote herself and encourages young girls to dress and act like her either, which is a sl*t IMO. Spear's main thing is to act "innocence" which she displays by going against everything not innocent. But really, her "innocent" display has a hidden meaning. Aguilera, on the other hand, yes I agree...some of her outfits are a bit far-fetched but she doesn't go out and deny that she's outrageous. She wears whatever and has no hidden meaning in her clothing or the way she acts. She even admits that her clothes are punk-ish and a bit revealing, but she doesn't care.

Quote:

And Micheal Jackson is a full blown fu*king wierdo, stop showing him on TV !!!, Icon my pale white ass !! All he did was incorouge ppl to act fruity like Justin Timberlake is doing now, that was by far the worst thing ive ever seen. But Jimmy Fallon was halarious so the night wasnt a total bust. Then again Guns N Roses sucks so I dunno
While Michael Jackson is a bit....um....weird and freaky, I do admit he was the King of Pop and had really good songs which I did listen to and enjoyed for a while. I agree though, that he needs to go away since his music really belongs better in the past than now.
The thing about Eminem...I really don't like him. I don't care if he's a "truly nice guy" or a "psycho" or whatever, I just plain don't like him. His music, while they do have some good negativity towards pop-ish bands and music, is aggravating and just plain annoying to listen to. I mean, sure, the whole gimmick of him being this crass and aggravating character is different and new, but how do we know he's not really like that? I don't check up on him so if you Eminem fans say "Hey! He's really a truly nice guy" then fine, I'll accept and believe you, but I still won't like his music either way.

Besides, Moby is pretty cool. I don't like his music either, but he doesn't appear to me as the annoying or nice type. He's just kinda "there". But I do know that he's very intelligent...you can see it in his face.

As for MTV....I don't like it either. I only watch it here and there to see what kind of music there are, but all those boring and uninteresting shows (MTV's Undressed or MTV Spring Break) don't really have anything to do with music....pretty aggravating to see those shows where it's all just fake and just boring teenage stuff.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 10:31 PM   #14
Bhcdarkness
Sanity Seeker

Bhcdarkness is on a distinguished road
agreed. MTV is crap, along with all this mainstream music. I was raised (im only 15) on better stuff. like REM, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, etc etc. but, credit is due where credit is diserved. Michael Jackson, though being weird and freaky , has done his fair share of entertaining, bar none, except maybe prince.

and there is some newer stuff thats worth reconizing as good music. Dave Matthews Band is quite talented. im fond of Moby, and Cold Play. Pearl Jam, though not as "new", is really good. Tool has a very unique approach to music as well as Raidohead.

and if you want some really good stuff, try Nick Drake. He was amazing.

You gotta try new things.
Bhcdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 11:21 AM   #15
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

The best part of music today is there is such a wide veriety out there. Look at 50 years ago it was basically country and little R&B, in the 80's it switched to some heavier bands (KISS, Def Leapard) and of course the Loveshacks and all that other crazy 80's stuff that I still dont understand. In today's music there is so much out there that it shouldnt be about who you don't like, but who you do like. I myself, the most country hick of all country hicks (I Dont mean the music I mean living in the middle of no where and only getting one bad radio station until I was 19, working on a farm, swimming in the pond out back, country hick) loves a good rap song. Now I don't like all rap, some of it is just a guy sreaming WHAT or YEAH! to a girl singing and thats not music to me. Rap is something like P Diddy or Dr. Dre or Eminem who actually sing the songs and not just Rap the songs.

Music today is about everything. There are songs about breaking up, about love about hate, about your cousin, about your wife about some shmuck you hated in highschool, everything. I don't think the world needs anymore hate towads anything so just pick the music you like talk about it, listen to it and leave whatever you dont like out of the conversation.

Trust me if I listed all the bands I didnt like on this page this would have been a much longer post. I guess I just like originality and thats why Im such a huge fan of Eminem. Although a few of his old old old songs before he was even known where a little rough, his new stuff deals with real life story's and deals with stuff people go through everyday. The non fan only hears the songs they play on radio. Take the time to listen to a few of the songs from his new CD, and read the lyrics. I suggest the song he does with Areosmith.

The Magic Is Coming!
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 11:25 AM   #16
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
I completely agree with meryl's and Bhcdarkness' posts. I wouldn't have said it better.
And about MTV, they rarely let you know anything similar to good music. Few are the exceptions, and they're usually bands that are both good but also really famous. Regarding new bands that also play good music, watching MTV is the worst thing to do if you have any kind of interest in this field.
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 11:30 AM   #17
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
mog

I agree, I don't even watch mtv. I dunno what to really think of eminem doing what he did to moby. But I know that Eminem owns.
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 01:33 PM   #18
MADRUCKIS
Noble Psychopath

MADRUCKIS is on a distinguished road
aha

So what do I think of this, huh?

My background is music as pretty deep, growin up in NY is being exposed to hiphop and rap since the day I was born. It influenced me enough to do a little of freestyling myself. And from my point this is how it goes...

Em:
Sick individual. The guy is nice as rapper, one of the best out right now though HIS list is wrong (Reggie,Jay-z,Tupoc, and Biggie//Andrea from Outkast,Jada,Kurupt,Nas, and then ME?//) and I didn't have to look that up to know it! What he does as a lyricist is un heard of to the point where it seems close to poetic. Think about how many times we try to follow him in his words and we mess up cause their hard to say together. He writes great he delivers past anyone out there and he has demons.......a highly lovable guy!!! tee hee

Oh and MTV sucks yeah. only cause I don't like any rap out right now cause thats crap. Other music's in like Linkin Park and stuff but rap is wack!
MADRUCKIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 06:10 PM   #19
kamari-ice

kamari-ice is on a distinguished road
Oh ya!!!!
Eminem told Moby the F*** OFF!
I watched it~
It was tight!!
Eminem is so cool.
Well nobody listen to techno, which Moby is!!
Ha!
Moby, the bald headed freak!
My sis be loving Eminem since 3 years ago!
She be having posters and stuff.
I am gonna have Kelly posters soon
Hey, ya'll seen Kelly Clarkson on there?
She awarded the award to Avril Lavigne!
After the three American IDOL judges went on there.
If you didn't, you missed to see the one in my sig.
Eminem won 4 awards, yeah, and Moby won none, haha!
kamari-ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2002, 06:14 PM   #20
kamari-ice

kamari-ice is on a distinguished road
I mean ya'll don't watch nothing.
Man ya'll are boring!!!
Not MTV, not American Idol, not even South Park.
I mean ya'll lives are boring.
The only sane ones are Makg and the others who give their time to at least watch tv.
My sis don't like tv, but she be watching american idol, and mtv.
Crap, at least make something good of yall lives instead of computer and vgs.
I mean, come on!!
Even old people watch mtv!
kamari-ice is offline   Reply With Quote