Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Comics And Anime Forum

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 05:50 AM   #21
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
I was doin' the exact same thing... at that time.
( Man, is it boring right now... I need some action ! )

Come on... GT isn't all that bad !
There's a few things that are kinda okay:

- Super 17: He's pretty cool, isn't he ?
- Golden Oozaru: That's an original idea...
- Bebi Vegita: Okay, once more... he's possessed... but he's cool.

... and my favorite of them all:

- Super Sayian-jin 4 Goku: I think it's absolutely the BEST sayian-jin level I have ever seen ! I think it is much, much cooler than the 1, 2 and 3. But I think I'm the only one to think that...
Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 07:47 AM   #22
CS_Nerd
w00t i am Nerdy

CS_Nerd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ

- Super Sayian-jin 4 Goku: I think it's absolutely the BEST sayian-jin level I have ever seen ! I think it is much, much cooler than the 1, 2 and 3. But I think I'm the only one to think that...
That was the WORST SUper Saiyajin level. Best one is SSJ1. it's coolest looking
CS_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 06:49 PM   #23
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

What ?!? You're crazy... Super Sayian-jin 4 Goku is by far the coolest lookin' Sayian in the entire Dragon Ball Z-GT world.

In deed it is...
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 08:19 PM   #24
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Whats YTV ?

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 11:29 PM   #25
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Super 17: ALthough he may look cool, that';s the only cool thing about him........ the guy was already been turned into a good guy in DBZ and he was nice that way. He didn't want to mess anymore with anyone and live a more peaceful life. Now, whoever decided to write thecrap of DBGT ruined him as well as it did with everybody else in the series. HE SUCKS

Golden Ozaru: Original idea? WTF is wrong with you, dude? It was just a stupid mix of what a super saiyan could be if turned into Ozaru. Absolutely ridicolous and idiotic, as idiotic as the fact that Vegeta has a beard; why ridicolous and idiotic? Simple: A saiyan can not turn into super if he has a tail. What is the transformation for a saiyan who has tail? Ozaru. What is the transformation of one who does not have one? Super Saiyan (other additional requirements needed, though)

So, Toriyama's original idea was that such events in DBGT would be biologically impossible. Now, the idea was not followed, and then you got those stupid results! Yes, very original! And equally stupid!

Bebi Vegita: ..... beginning with the fact that those aliens (Sufuro jins or whatever they're called) were blasted into oblivion by saiyans, besides, they were kind of midgets, and besides, they were not even as strong as humans, only had high tech.

Nothing in that stupid series makes sense, excepting the end (and yet that end is not as good as it could have been if ti was an end for DBZ... )

Gokou Super Saiyan 4: Indeed he's got a badass outfit, and looks real cool with that red fur and all...........

But they really lost it with him in GT. No proportions of power. They didn't follow the freaking line. Gokou would turn into a SS1 in DBZ and the whole planet would tremble. He would turn into SS3 and he would nearly destroy the Earth just by transforming.

In GT he would turn into SS4, and he would splash some water around

Accept it: Dragon Ball GT is LAME. A series that should have never been made.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 10:01 AM   #26
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

I think you're talking about the wrong Android Frozen... 17 wasn't the big 'n nice Android... that's Android 16 ! 17 was bad and was eaten by Cell...

lol Didn't you see how I said "Golden Oozaru: That's an original idea..." I was being somewhat sarcastic, in the sense that I always wondered why they didn't do that sooner, but at the same time... it's kinda... well, you know

It seems like Toriyama made a lot of mistakes even in DBZ, so I don't think there's such a HUGE difference in GT, although you can clearly see that it was the work of someone else, that didn't know as much about the series as it's creator ( obiviously )

The proportions of power are already off balance in DBZ, but I agree that it's not any better in GT... in fact, you're right about the fact that it's worst !

I never said I liked DBGT, I just said that I thought that Super Sayian-jin 4 Goku was the coolest of all the Sayian forms... period.
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 10:44 AM   #27
CS_Nerd
w00t i am Nerdy

Guys stop arguing. EVERYONE has their opinions. Some people may like GT but others may don't.
Old Sep 13th, 2002, 12:09 AM   #28
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Quote:
I think you're talking about the wrong Android Frozen... 17 wasn't the big 'n nice Android... that's Android 16 ! 17 was bad and was eaten by Cell...

lol Didn't you see how I said "Golden Oozaru: That's an original idea..." I was being somewhat sarcastic, in the sense that I always wondered why they didn't do that sooner, but at the same time... it's kinda... well, you know

It seems like Toriyama made a lot of mistakes even in DBZ, so I don't think there's such a HUGE difference in GT, although you can clearly see that it was the work of someone else, that didn't know as much about the series as it's creator ( obiviously )

The proportions of power are already off balance in DBZ, but I agree that it's not any better in GT... in fact, you're right about the fact that it's worst !

I never said I liked DBGT, I just said that I thought that Super Sayian-jin 4 Goku was the coolest of all the Sayian forms... period.
I was talking about ANDROID 17 The one of the pretty face. Black long hair. I know what I'm talking about Android 16 was destroyed. And 17 was spitted out at the end. Watch again carefully (and if you watcehd the end of DBZ, HE WAS NOT EVIL as you may call him that... )

About the balance on powers, it depends on the way you look at it. Indeed, in DBZ the characters are more or less just like gods. Way too much power. But if you watched carefully, you could notice that they were always growing stronger and more powerful, the more powerful, the bigger the way their powers were manifested, if you get what I mean. So, they after all had some sort of "logic" in the thing about their powers. But in GT, they just lost it. They didn't "follow the line" they just screwed it up all.

And well, we're just posting opinions around, anyways. I also think that SS4 Gokou's form has the coolest looks, but he does not seem nearly as powerful as he was when he was SS3.

P.S. I'm not arguing, I'm discussing, but not arguing. Probably Q is doing the same thing as well But in my opinion DB GT SUCKS $%&&^*&&^**^&*&^*%*^&*&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 07:28 AM   #29
CS_Nerd
w00t i am Nerdy

Quote:
Originally posted by Frozen

I was talking about ANDROID 17 The one of the pretty face.
WTF? Pretty face???
Old Sep 13th, 2002, 04:17 PM   #30
Frozen
Dante May Cry

lol I just said that as he's 18's twin brother.... and she's got a pretty face.... so......

but I have to say that Android 16 is the bestest android ever in that series (well, Cell is the coolest, but 16 is the nicest)

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 02:59 PM   #31
JC Denton
HERO!

JC Denton is on a distinguished road
they should give the androids names,

it would save a lot of confusion, lol

perfect cell was the best android, the fat white one was pretty cool aswell, what number was that?
16 was rubbish,
17 was even worse,
i like 18,
what number was gero as an android 19 or 20?
either way i didn't like him.

one question,

at the end of the cell saga, krillan made a wish im pretty sure that in england he asked for them to be made human, but sheron couldn't do it, so he asked for their bombs to be taken out, which shenron did,

but in many other places i have heard they were turned human because of krillans wish.

which one is right?
is the english one slightly different, because i know its dubbed both in american accents for america and in english ones for england,
Old Sep 14th, 2002, 10:09 PM   #32
Frozen
Dante May Cry

-The fat white android was android 19 and Dr. Maki-Gero was android 20.

Regardless of the dubbings, the androids were simply gotten rid of their bombs, or self destruction systems. Anyways, they still remained being androids.

P.S: The american dubbing is some of the worst things that ever happened to that series. Those mo********** even changed the music themes and all. I have never seen a DBZ chapter with an ENGLISH dub, though, onl;y american english. The mexican dub (spanish) is the best dub I have ever seen for this anime. In the other hand, the spaniard (spanish as well) dub was absolutely horrible. Quite funny, though.

I guess that's why it always is better to watch anime subtitled instead of dubbed. Tehre's exceptions, though.

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 10:46 AM   #33
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

When you think about it... the proportions of power were sometimes way of in DBZ... Look, I have a small example that I remember:

When Nappa and Vegita were on their way to earth ( at the beginning ), they make a short stop on another planet with insect-like creatures on them... when they leave ( after killing a few of them ), Vegita blows up the entire planet with only a small beam of power...

... after that, when he fights like crazy, he never does any 'real' damage that is nearly as destructive as the first one... sure, he tries to control his strength, 'cuz he doesn't want to blow up the planet he's on... but come on !

BTW, yeah... we're not arguing
Old Sep 15th, 2002, 02:43 PM   #34
JC Denton
HERO!

italien dub is cool, in america you play greb music in the background. We have normal dbz music or no music at all in england,
japanesse sounds when they power up are cool,

when i watched american dbz it made the characters seem different, for example hercules voice is much lower in the us version and so is gohans, and fat buu's is just stupid,

it makes hercule seem much tougher in the us than he sounds in england.

i prefer american gohan
i hate american goku

+ i agree on the scale of power thing, in the buu saga there power is hugely more powerful than in the namek saga,
like vegata in namek- 24,000
vegeta in the buu saga about 100,000,000 or something, i cant remember

but the fights still look the same and the blats do no more damage to the planet and when they power up they look just as powerful, when they fall it does the same damage to the planet.

thats the problem when power levels get to high, it stops being realistic.
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 07:36 AM   #35
CS_Nerd
w00t i am Nerdy

Perfect Cell was the k00lest

18 was second

16 was thirdie
Old Sep 17th, 2002, 10:12 AM   #36
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Now I remembered the fight between Majin Vegeta and Gokou....... whenever Vegeta got him stuck into a rock with some energy rings and was going to cut an arm off or something... and then Gokou just broke the pieces of rock in Vegeta's sorry face

A remarkable moment that was.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 10:47 AM   #37
CS_Nerd
w00t i am Nerdy

https://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/v...ajinVegeta.jpg

NOW VEGETA IS ANGRY!!!! Look WAT U HAVE DONE FROZEN
Old Sep 20th, 2002, 03:38 PM   #38
JC Denton
HERO!

i just watched the bardock movie!

its brilliant, better than all the others i have seen includeing brolly and janemba movies.
Old Sep 20th, 2002, 10:36 PM   #39
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Quote:
Originally posted by JC Denton
i just watched the bardock movie!

its brilliant, better than all the others i have seen includeing brolly and janemba movies.
Indeed. Is one of the few movies that actually belong into DB's chronology. Being this one the root of everything, in some sense. A movie I really liked.

The other movie where they show the different future from which Trunks came was also an awsome movie (I don't know it's title in english )

Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:08 PM   #40
JC Denton
HERO!

ok in the bardock movie they didn't show the bit about king vegeta standing up to freeza, and im sure i saw radditz half way through the movie, how did he get off the planet?